Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

You know what the awesome thing about being a celebrity is? You automatically forfeit your right to state an opinion about anything in public.

That is, unless you are a conservative celebrity like Limbaugh or Ted Nugent.

You show respect to your host. It is basic human decency.

We, the people, paid for his dinner at our house. It is rude to complain about the host or make fun of anything regarding the host.

Basic human decency.

How would he react if Bush went to Parliament and complained about the Queens feet smelling?

Basic human decency.

Basic human decency? Has Bush ever shown any?

You know what the awesome thing about being a celebrity is? You automatically forfeit your right to state an opinion about anything in public.

We, the people, paid for his dinner at our house. It is rude to complain about the host or make fun of anything regarding the host.

Basic human decency.

How would he react if Bush went to Parliament and complained about the Queens feet smelling?

Basic human decency.

BDS flaring up again, pea brain ?.......

Basic human decency.

Basic human decency.

Liberating millions of people I'd say qulifies.

Basic human decency.

Basic human decency.

he's a brit, they went to bed with libya and now their shitting all over our coast line.

Get a grip, people.

It was in poor taste but certainly not worthy of such outrage.

I bet even Dubya himself will chuckle when he sees the youtube.

It's worthy of outrage if we the taxpayers of the United States of AMerica deem it to be an outrage..

We, the people were the host.

Bush is one of "we, the people".

Oh my God, that's a stretch.

So no foreigner can ever criticize any American at any American event?

That's just silly.

Also silly:

Conservatives get all pissed off when entertainers dare opine on politics while attending "freedom concerts" etc.

I am not saying that is you, just pointing out the duplicity.

The issue isn't that McCarthy said something. It's what he said. If he blasted Obama, then the people bitching on this thread would be doing cheetah flips.

I give up.
You consider an invitation to the white house the same as an invitation to a street fair?
Liberals have absolutely no sense of pride in America. You make me sick.

Best post of the day.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Get a grip, people.

It's worthy of outrage if we the taxpayers of the United States of AMerica deem it to be an outrage..

I think you might be confusing "a few knucklehead right wingers" for "we the people" again.

Get a grip, people.

I think you might be confusing "a few knucklehead right wingers" for "we the people" again.

50% of us pay taxes.. (federal) the rest of you leech.

Get a grip, people.

Same can be said for you left wing kooks ......

We, the people were the host.

Bush is one of "we, the people".

Oh my God, that's a stretch.

So no foreigner can ever criticize any American at any American event?

That's just silly.

Also silly:

Conservatives get all pissed off when entertainers dare opine on politics while attending "freedom concerts" etc.

I am not saying that is you, just pointing out the duplicity.

The issue isn't that McCarthy said something. It's what he said. If he blasted Obama, then the people bitching on this thread would be doing cheetah flips.

I give up.
You consider an invitation to the white house the same as an invitation to a street fair?
Liberals have absolutely no sense of pride in America. You make me sick.

You quite obviously missed my point exactly. Giving up is probably the best course of actions.

I don't care if I make you sick or not.

Basic human decency.

Basic human decency.

BDS flaring up again, pea brain ?.......

There is no BDS...there is only BD...pea brain

The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.
George Orwell

Forum List

Back