Be very careful of words coming from North Korea

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Kim Prepared to Cede Nuclear Weapons if U.S. Pledges Not to Invade

On Friday, Mr. Kim and Mr. Moon signed a joint declarationrecognizing “a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula” and “complete denuclearization” as a common goal of the two Koreas. But during the summit events, some of which were broadcast live around the world, Mr. Kim never publicly renounced his nuclear weapons.

Even in the additional details released on Sunday by South Korean officials, Mr. Kim appeared to hedge his bets, indicating that denuclearizing his country could be a long process that required multiple rounds of negotiations and steps to build trust. But he laid out a vague idea of what his impoverished country would demand in return for giving up its nuclear weapons.

”If we meet often and build trust with the United States, and if an end to the war and nonaggression are promised, why would we live in difficulty with nuclear weapons?” Mr. Kim was quoted as saying by South Korean officials.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

If trump backs off from the Iranian deal, that will send a message to Kim that deals with the trump regime really don't matter. He may also look at what happened in Libya and Gaddafi and Saddam.

A very deep hole would be needed for the chubby rocket man to hide in...

Of course, if this was happening under the reign of the faux-black hack, segregationist-in-chief obama, it would be greater than the fall of the Berlin Wall and it would incessantly consume layers of headlines.
Hypocrite.

Of course, if this was happening under the reign of the faux-black hack, segregationist-in-chief obama, it would be greater than the fall of the Berlin Wall and it would incessantly consume layers of headlines.
Hypocrite.

Nope....I would be saying the same. I hope that there is success in getting Kim to give up Nukes....but NK has said this before...

Until all these promises happen...the negotiators will need to take a step at a time.

While your Dear Leader claims he was totally the reason for the NK change of heart....it was South Korea's President Moon who initially reached out to Kim.

This all stinks to high heaven....

Something tells me NK ICBM's ending up in Iran is on the horizon here

Which places them closer to our east coast than they were our west

~S~

Hypocrite.
And demand of another Nobel Peace Prize! Lol

NK has never said they would stop everything, and met with and agreed with SK and signed to end the war between them. Yeah, time will tell, but to claim this has all been done before is less than truthful.
Hypocrite.

Nope....I would be saying the same. I hope that there is success in getting Kim to give up Nukes....but NK has said this before...

Until all these promises happen...the negotiators will need to take a step at a time.

While your Dear Leader claims he was totally the reason for the NK change of heart....it was South Korea's President Moon who initially reached out to Kim.

~S~
---------------------------------------- east coast states eh . Thats 'new york' state and all those liberal east coast states eh Sparky .

Last edited:
China, NK & Iran are an axis of evil pismoe

If Trump backs off on Iran , you just know where Jung Un's nukes are going to end up

That's a win/win for the Axis

and a lose/lose for the US, especially if our boys aren't on the NK boarder to intimidate Jung Un

BTW, were TF is Bolton on all this?

~S~

Hypocrite.
And demand of another Nobel Peace Prize! Lol
They’d give him a six pack of Nobel’s.

~S~
---------------------------------------- east coast states eh . Thats 'new york' state and all those liberal east coast states eh Sparky .

So is California chopped liver?

He's a tyrant that kills his own family members, I don't trust him.

He is as low as you go. And here is trump putting him on the world stage for "promising" to give up his nuke test site. Of course the site is damaged beyond repair.

Grand article Jim.... So they're broke, and China's PO'ed at them for 'effin it all up.....~S~

Forum List

Back