Be Prepared, Liberals: ABC’s Jon Karl Warns Mueller Report “Almost Certain To Be Anti-Climatic”

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life
Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.

Increased his Senate holdings. which mostly negates the House.

not when the house will be holding open public hearings on all the info & the players that know it.... cohen, stone, traitor tot, pantywaist jared... human sausage casing bannon...

oh how delicious it's going to be.
Have all the hearings you want.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

february 7th - elijah cummings ( who trump denigrated ) & new chair of the oversight committee will be the first with having michael cohen testify.

& there's adam shiff ( who trump denigrated) & new chair of the intel committee said he's going to have hearings as well.

& maxine waters (who trump denigrated) & new chair of the finance committee said she will as well.

& jerry nadler - new chair of the judiciary committee said he will too.

mmm mmm mmmm....:popcorn:...damn good popcorn.

Can you live stream your reaction to trump winning in 2020? I will pay you

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life

He failed in the Senate as well. With the balance of seats up for reelection being heavily democratic they should have picked up 2-3 times as many as they did.

Marion Barry.
unsolicited non sequitur need not apply.

Of course it follows. "All politics is local".

That's why creeps on both sides get re-elected.

He failed in the Senate as well. With the balance of seats up for reelection being heavily democratic they should have picked up 2-3 times as many as they did.
Well have 98% of the media report the news without a slant and we pick up all the seats .. democrats can’t govern looks at your towns lol

Well have 98% of the media report the news without a slant and we pick up all the seats .. democrats can’t govern looks at your towns lol
Ok son, slow down, wipe the spittle off your monitor, and try again. This time make an actual sentence.

Ok son, slow down, wipe the spittle off your monitor, and try again. This time make an actual sentence.
What don’t you understand?

your post.

duh.

The indictments coming from Mueller and team have been anything but anti climactic.
Oh nooooooze... We got some tax cheats. Some have served 2 weeks in jail... Evil white collar crimes..... lol... I feel so much better these scary guys are off the streets

LMAO

-Geaux

low hanging fruit always gets nabbed first.
Yep, meanwhile Trump keeps fucking the liberal agenda which is what this whole witch hunt was supposed to prevent.

-Geaux
The witch hunt is part of the cover up of crimes committed by the Obama Administration and The Clinton Foundation

Anyone who claims to know what the Mueller report will say is a liar.
I'm sure he will word it in the most damaging way imaginable, but without evidence of any kind, he's going to have to be very inventive in his choice of words.
Mueller is a professional and will not engage in hyperbole. What he won't do is claim anything without supporting evidence.
Mueller was picked because of his habit of breaking the law, crushing the legal rights of his victims, and because his history of selective prosecutions. He has a massive conflict of interest because of the simple fact that he used to be FBI director.

You are a dam liar.

not when the house will be holding open public hearings on all the info & the players that know it.... cohen, stone, traitor tot, pantywaist jared... human sausage casing bannon...

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

february 7th - elijah cummings ( who trump denigrated ) & new chair of the oversight committee will be the first with having michael cohen testify.

& there's adam shiff ( who trump denigrated) & new chair of the intel committee said he's going to have hearings as well.

& maxine waters (who trump denigrated) & new chair of the finance committee said she will as well.

how do you expect that with dropping approval?
more people want impeachment.

The entire FALSE Russia, Russia, Russia narrative, and accusation was an invention of the Democrats, and their complicit MEDIA who has talked about it as if it were TRUTH 24/7 for over two years. It was a coup to destabilize the United States government by falsely making the President illegitimate.

Not only should this accusation be revealed for the LIE it is, but people should be prosecuted for SEDITION.
I other words, they did Putin's work for him as if they themselves were working for Putin.

If Russia is so bad btw, why is NASA and Russia joined at the hips and has been for the last few decades?

your post.

duh.
Can you read

your post.

duh.
1 98% of the media is in the tank for the Democrats. If they did fair and balance reporting fewer people would vote Democrat.
2. Look at Chicago, NY, LA, areas supersaturated with Democrats. They prove they can't handle it. They want more handouts than they can afford.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

the people who want impeachment just want what THEY want for emotional insecurity reasons.

they need to grow the fuck up.

I'm sure he will word it in the most damaging way imaginable, but without evidence of any kind, he's going to have to be very inventive in his choice of words.
Mueller is a professional and will not engage in hyperbole. What he won't do is claim anything without supporting evidence.
Mueller was picked because of his habit of breaking the law, crushing the legal rights of his victims, and because his history of selective prosecutions. He has a massive conflict of interest because of the simple fact that he used to be FBI director.

You are a dam liar.
You're a gullible piece of horse manure.

your post.

duh.
Can you read
:290968001256257790-final:

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

the people who want impeachment just want what THEY want for emotional insecurity reasons.

Here are a few things we know about Donald Trump.

According to the Justice Department, he has committed multiple felonies.

Based on his public statements, he has sought to interfere and obstruct the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. In recent weeks he has dangled the possibility of pardons for former aides who could potentially incriminate him in wrongdoing. He’s publicly engaged in witness tampering, and has allegedly pushed the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute his political opponents.

He is personally profiting from holding the office of the presidency.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

Based on his public statements, he has sought to interfere and obstruct the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. In recent weeks he has dangled the possibility of pardons for former aides who could potentially incriminate him in wrongdoing. He’s publicly engaged in witness tampering, and has allegedly pushed the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute his political opponents.

Bullshit.

I'm sure he will word it in the most damaging way imaginable, but without evidence of any kind he's going to have to be very inventive in his choice of words.

Perhaps he’ll have to hire someone... a true wordsmith. I’m sure the Dems would have no problem funding such a task.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

bullshit.

your post.

duh.
Can you read
:290968001256257790-final:
Lol projecting?

Forum List

Back