Be Prepared, Liberals: ABC’s Jon Karl Warns Mueller Report “Almost Certain To Be Anti-Climatic”

Anyone who claims to know what the Mueller report will say is a liar.
I'm sure he will word it in the most damaging way imaginable, but without evidence of any kind he's going to have to be very inventive in his choice of words.

Perhaps he’ll have to hire someone... a true wordsmith. I’m sure the Dems would have no problem funding such a task.
I'm sure they can find some white-male hating bitch at CNN willing to write it for him.

Have all the hearings you want.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

february 7th - elijah cummings ( who trump denigrated ) & new chair of the oversight committee will be the first with having michael cohen testify.

& there's adam shiff ( who trump denigrated) & new chair of the intel committee said he's going to have hearings as well.

& maxine waters (who trump denigrated) & new chair of the finance committee said she will as well.

& jerry nadler - new chair of the judiciary committee said he will too.

mmm mmm mmmm....:popcorn:...damn good popcorn.

Can you live stream your reaction to trump winning in 2020? I will pay you
how do you expect that with dropping approval?
more people want impeachment.
the people who want impeachment just want what THEY want for emotional insecurity reasons.

they need to grow the fuck up.
Here are a few things we know about Donald Trump.

According to the Justice Department, he has committed multiple felonies.

Based on his public statements, he has sought to interfere and obstruct the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. In recent weeks he has dangled the possibility of pardons for former aides who could potentially incriminate him in wrongdoing. He’s publicly engaged in witness tampering, and has allegedly pushed the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute his political opponents.

He is personally profiting from holding the office of the presidency.
Instead of calling bullshit like the other posters, I'll explain why your claims on Trump are bullshit:
1. Just because Cohen pleads guilty to a felony, that has zero to do with Trump. The bimbo payments are not a crime, so says Dershowitz. If Cohen pleads guilty instead of fighting the charge, that is his problem, not Trumps.
2. There is no obstruction, period. He had every right to fire Comey. That did not affect the Mueller investigation.
Dershowitz: Trump Did Not Commit a Crime If He Paid Women Out of His Own Pocket
3. There was no dangling of pardons for Manafort. His crimes were state crimes, not federal.
4. Trump's tweets are not witness tampering, that's just silly
5. Trump is curious why real crimes are not being investigated while his non-crimes are. That question is not a crime.

trump shirley does.

february 7th - elijah cummings ( who trump denigrated ) & new chair of the oversight committee will be the first with having michael cohen testify.

& there's adam shiff ( who trump denigrated) & new chair of the intel committee said he's going to have hearings as well.

& maxine waters (who trump denigrated) & new chair of the finance committee said she will as well.

the people who want impeachment just want what THEY want for emotional insecurity reasons.

Based on his public statements, he has sought to interfere and obstruct the special counsel’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign. In recent weeks he has dangled the possibility of pardons for former aides who could potentially incriminate him in wrongdoing. He’s publicly engaged in witness tampering, and has allegedly pushed the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute his political opponents.

Instead of calling bullshit like the other posters, I'll explain why your claims on Trump are bullshit:
1. Just because Cohen pleads guilty to a felony, that has zero to do with Trump. The bimbo payments are not a crime, so says Dershowitz. If Cohen pleads guilty instead of fighting the charge, that is his problem, not Trumps.
2. There is no obstruction, period. He had every right to fire Comey. That did not affect the Mueller investigation.
3. There was no dangling of pardons for Manafort. His crimes were state crimes, not federal.
5. Trump is curious why real crimes are not being investigated while his non-crimes are. That question is not a crime.
i've taken the long way home enough with some to know they're full of shit and not going to respond with intelligence, just rants. tired of that game.

i've taken the long way home enough with some to know they're full of shit and not going to respond with intelligence, just rants. tired of that game.
1) Cohen was instruction by "individual 1"
2) Obstruction: Paul Manafort advised White House on how to attack and discredit investigation of President Trump
3) Trump On Manafort Pardon: ‘Why Would I Take It Off The Table?
4) witness tampering, tweet on roger stone. But more recently Cohen's father-in law.
5) list of crimes

2) Obstruction: Paul Manafort advised White House on how to attack and discredit investigation of President Trump
4) witness tampering, tweet on roger stone. But more recently Cohen's father-in law.
5) list of crimes
Why would he take it off the table? Whether he plans on doing so or not, even if he never planned to it would be stupid to remove from the table a possible playing card in the future and handicap yourself when you don't need to do so.

5) list of crimes
bullshit.

5) list of crimes
Why would he take it off the table? Whether he plans on doing so or not, even if he never planned to it would be stupid to remove from the table a possible playing card in the future and handicap yourself when you don't need to do so.
of course why not, but then this becomes "dangling pardons" because he doesnt outright rule it out.

5) list of crimes
of course why not, but then this becomes "dangling pardons" because he doesnt outright rule it out.
Nobody smart would in his shoes.

The indictments coming from Mueller and team have been anything but anti climactic.
and not a one has had shit to do with russia.

lol... happy reading.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

you're welcome.
who has been indicted so far and for what?

happy hunting.

read it.
i did.

this was funny.

50. The political advertisements included the following: Approximate Date Excerpt of Advertisement April 6, 2016 “You know, a great number of black people support us saying that #HillaryClintonIsNotMyPresident” April 7, 2016 “I say no to Hillary Clinton / I say no to manipulation” April 19, 2016 “JOIN our #HillaryClintonForPrison2016” May 10, 2016 “Donald wants to defeat terrorism . . . Hillary wants to sponsor it” May 19, 2016 “Vote Republican, vote Trump, and support the Second Amendment!” May 24, 2016 “Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote” June 7, 2016 “Trump is our only hope for a better future!” June 30, 2016 “#NeverHillary #HillaryForPrison #Hillary4Prison #HillaryForPrison2016 #Trump2016 #Trump #Trump4President” July 20, 2016 “Ohio Wants Hillary 4 Prison” August 4, 2016 “Hillary Clinton has already committed voter fraud during the Democrat Iowa Caucus.” August 10, 2016 “We cannot trust Hillary to take care of our veterans!” October 14, 2016 “Among all the candidates Donald Trump is the one and only who can defend the police from terrorists.” October 19, 2016 “Hillary is a Satan, and her crimes and lies had proved just how evil she is.”

you can go look at what i reference; not going to reformat it in here.

it talks about the case itself. i don't see names indicted and what they were found guilty of. i also find it funny this says "ads included" and cherry pick a few against clinton. hell i went and spent hours going into ads "RUSSIA" put on facebook and 95% of them were not political in as much dividing people.

go away now son.

oh holy shit- the fucking names are on page one. no matter how you slice it or dice it, your boy is a russian asset & the poorly educated basket dwellers sucked all the pablum down their throats that was fed to them. african americans were duped too but for very different targeted reasons.

cambridge analytica is in on this too although they are based in texas.

Last edited:
I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life
Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.
Lol the house haha.. he is setting up his huge win in 2020... he know democrats will highlight how bad they are haha
Mean while senate will be confirming conservative judges for the next 50 years

trump appointed judges have already ruled several times against trump's whims.

ha ha.

& the SC ( with 2 appointed trump judges) just ruled that the 'foreign company' involved in mueller's investigation must turn over documents that bob wants.

ha ha HA.
Because the judges saw the evidence was in favor of trump lol

:uhh:

Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.

Increased his Senate holdings. which mostly negates the House.

not when the house will be holding open public hearings on all the info & the players that know it.... cohen, stone, traitor tot, pantywaist jared... human sausage casing bannon...

oh how delicious it's going to be.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

20.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

The indictments coming from Mueller and team have been anything but anti climactic.
Oh nooooooze... We got some tax cheats. Some have served 2 weeks in jail... Evil white collar crimes..... lol... I feel so much better these scary guys are off the streets

LMAO

-Geaux

low hanging fruit always gets nabbed first.
Yep, meanwhile Trump keeps fucking the liberal agenda which is what this whole witch hunt was supposed to prevent.

-Geaux
The witch hunt is part of the cover up of crimes committed by the Obama Administration and The Clinton Foundation

FACEPALM-T-shirt-Design-by-JBaz.jpg

not when the house will be holding open public hearings on all the info & the players that know it.... cohen, stone, traitor tot, pantywaist jared... human sausage casing bannon...

oh how delicious it's going to be.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

trump has exceeded the articles of impeachment & there IS a reason why the constitution has that as an option.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

trump has exceeded the articles of impeachment & there IS a reason why the constitution has that as an option.
Do you really think you'll get 2/3rds of the Senate? Without that you're wasting your time.

Nobody cares.

trump shirley does.

yawn.

bullshit.

trump shirley does.

Do you really think you'll get 2/3rds of the Senate? Without that you're wasting your time.

i said impeachment - which begins in the house. it would take 2/3s of the senate to 'convict' him. only 2 ways that will happen... he somehow survives long enough to run & actually wins a 2nd term - but the (R) senate doesn't... OR there is so much hard core irrefutable evidence that there can be no denying that trump is dirty... but me thinx he'll resign b4 that in which case NYS has him. & besides i don't think this can be settled with just a resignation if he did in fact commit treason.

& there is a theory ( & yes it's just a theory) that michael cohen has tapes & flynn might have been wired. & lest ye forget - alan weisselburg has immunity & was head bean counter at trumpco, so there might be hard copy docs showing the deals donny made with the rooooskies.

i said impeachment - which begins in the house. it would take 2/3s of the senate to 'convict' him. only 2 ways that will happen... he somehow survives long enough to run & actually wins a 2nd term - but the (R) senate doesn't... OR there is so much hard core irrefutable evidence that there can be no denying that trump is dirty... but me thinx he'll resign b4 that in which case NYS has him. & besides i don't think this can be settled with just a resignation if he did in fact commit treason.

& there is a theory ( & yes it's just a theory) that michael cohen has tapes & flynn might have been wired. & lest ye forget - alan weisselburg has immunity & was head bean counter at trumpco, so there might be hard copy docs showing the deals donny made with the rooooskies.
Damn you leave me with the standard reply to all the rest of the bullshit you posted.
ie. BULLSHIT!

Damn you leave me with the standard reply to all the rest of the bullshit you posted.
ie. BULLSHIT!

m'k... you go with that if it makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back