Be Prepared, Liberals: ABC’s Jon Karl Warns Mueller Report “Almost Certain To Be Anti-Climatic”

We are about to experience the largest mental health collapse in America in history.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

cool story bro.

Its funny tbough. CNN, Newsweek, and several other sources say pretty much the opposite, bolstered by Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame saying tRump "helped Russia destabilize the United States" among other things.

Wonder why that is?

I'll make a deal.

If the Mueller report is anti-climatic and exonerates Trump, I will admit I was wrong and move on.

If the Mueller Report points to Russian collusion or illegal conduct on the part of Trump, you will admit you were wrong and call for his impeachment.

Deal?
What? Me want a fundamentalist evangelical Christian put into the Oval office just as one, maybe two Supreme Court vacancies need filling?
If you really want that then you are functionally retarded.

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life
Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.

Increased his Senate holdings. which mostly negates the House.
He failed in the Senate as well. With the balance of seats up for reelection being heavily democratic they should have picked up 2-3 times as many as they did.

We are about to experience the largest mental health collapse in America in history.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

cool story bro.

Its funny tbough. CNN, Newsweek, and several other sources say pretty much the opposite, bolstered by Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame saying tRump "helped Russia destabilize the United States" among other things.

Wonder why that is?

Wet dream?

-Geaux

Reality my friend.

I know you are unfamiliar with the concept, but it's right outside your door.

Well up yer mom's stairs and outside the door.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

cool story bro.

Wonder why that is?

More ammo to support the Nothing burger about to be served.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

cool story bro.

Wonder why that is?

Wet dream?

-Geaux

Reality my friend.

The reality is if there was anything criminal it would have been apparent after all these years. FBI would of certainly hammered Trump to stop his agenda. Think about it, if they had dirt, why would they leave him in office where he is looking at picking his 3rd Supreme Court Justice and all the other things that derail the leftist agenda?

-Geaux

The indictments coming from Mueller and team have been anything but anti climactic.
Oh nooooooze... We got some tax cheats. Some have served 2 weeks in jail... Evil white collar crimes..... lol... I feel so much better these scary guys are off the streets

LMAO

-Geaux

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life

He failed in the Senate as well. With the balance of seats up for reelection being heavily democratic they should have picked up 2-3 times as many as they did.

Marion Barry.

Marion Barry.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

cool story bro.

Wonder why that is?

Wet dream?

-Geaux

Reality my friend.

The reality is if there was anything criminal it would have been apparent after all these years. FBI would of certainly hammered Trump to stop his agenda. Think about it, if they had dirt, why would they leave him in office where he is looking at picking his 3rd Supreme Court Justice and all the other things that derail the leftist agenda?

-Geaux

we are only 2 years in on this administration. watergate alone took as long but that was a cakewalk compared to this clusterfuck.

The indictments coming from Mueller and team have been anything but anti climactic.
and not a one has had shit to do with russia.

lol... happy reading.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

you're welcome.
Amount Russia gave to Trump campaign: $0.
Amount Russia gave to Clinton Foundation: $57,000,000

the NRA funneled it. & botina, the honey pot - who has pleaded guilty & is cooperating probably revealed much about it.

Forum List

Back