BDS Movement Not Too Bright For Palestinians

It's obvious the BDS movement is having its effect on Israel, or you wouldn't be having threads like this.

they remember how that is how they brought down Apartheid South Africa.

Which was imposed by the UN through a resolution process. It was not imposed by a bunch of islamonazi racists and terrorists to wipe out a whole culture and race of people. Now the world governments are seeing BDS for what it is and banning it as a racist move to collectively punish all the worlds Jews by the Racist filth we have allowed to flourish.

Pick the bones out of this...

Violation of UN Resolutions by Israel....

Violations of UN Resolutions

There would be a whole bunch more if the US didn't keep vetoing them!

Which world governments are banning BDS?

I did ask you a few days ago but I guess you 'forgot' to reply...

Which was imposed by the UN through a resolution process. It was not imposed by a bunch of islamonazi racists and terrorists to wipe out a whole culture and race of people. Now the world governments are seeing BDS for what it is and banning it as a racist move to collectively punish all the worlds Jews by the Racist filth we have allowed to flourish

Except you haven't posted a linke to a country that has banned BDS, and a lot of celebrities are getting behind it.

Not before those bedouines go back to Arabia, Syria Egypt and wherever

Yeah, whatever. The zionist entity will be wiped from the earth, and no one will miss it.

Here you go proof of BDS being illegal and as such banned in most civilised nations

BDS is not just anti-Semitic, it is racist - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

For example, in Manchester, which is home to Europe’s fastest-growing Jewish community, an Anglo-Israeli cosmetic shops was subject to a daily boycott that lasted for six weeks. I lost count of the times that I heard comments such as “Jews killed Jesus” and “You have blood on your hands.” A number of BDS activists were captured on camera expressing their admiration for Hitler or making Nazi salutes. Jews (including elderly men and women) were threatened and intimidated. Anti-Semitic leaflets were handed out to members of the public.

Anyone who has witnessed BDS in action will be in no doubt that it is anti-Semitic. But there is a case to be made that BDS is not just anti-Semitic, it is racist. Why? Because it singles out a nationality – Israelis – for differential and discriminatory treatment in the international arena. Israelis are expected to conform to an impossibly high moral standard that would endanger their well-being. When Israelis inevitably fall short of these impossible standards, they are accused of indefensible behaviour. In contrast, the Palestinian Arabs are not held up to any standard at all. That too is racist.

Spouting NAZI mantras again without realising that Israel will do everything in its power to hurl back the hordes including making the whole of the M.E. a nuclear wasteland. One tiny bomb on Irans nuclear facility and the fallout will clear a 1000 square mile area.

You would miss it when your family started to die because of a total lack of medicines and instruments to combat heart disease, cancer, diabetes et al. I wonder if you will then say that you helped to eliminate the Jews and the innocents now dying as a result. What next concentration camps set up in Alaska for the American Jews to be mass murdered, will you have the balls to be one of the murderers ?

You don't seriously think you will get away with this one Phoney...

Blogs are not a valid source of proof! Hahaha!

Still waiting to see this 'famous' list of "most civilised nations" that have "banned" BDS!

It's obvious the BDS movement is having its effect on Israel, or you wouldn't be having threads like this.

they remember how that is how they brought down Apartheid South Africa.

Which was imposed by the UN through a resolution process. It was not imposed by a bunch of islamonazi racists and terrorists to wipe out a whole culture and race of people. Now the world governments are seeing BDS for what it is and banning it as a racist move to collectively punish all the worlds Jews by the Racist filth we have allowed to flourish.

Pick the bones out of this...

Violation of UN Resolutions by Israel....

Violations of UN Resolutions

There would be a whole bunch more if the US didn't keep vetoing them!

Which world governments are banning BDS?

I did ask you a few days ago but I guess you 'forgot' to reply...

And not one has any power in law and cant be enforced, unlike the boycott of South Africa that was made law. As was the boycott of Iraq.

If the UN had any balls and decided to throw the charges straight back in the faces of those nations bringing the resolutions then they would stop. Or better still evict those countries that insist on being racist and see what happens.

More to the point which world governments are actually boycotting Israel and all of its goods and services. Not even you are boycotting Israel as you are using the internet from an Israeli produced silicon chip. The list you gave has not boycotted Israel at all, they have just said they will to appease islamonazi morons like you

Which was imposed by the UN through a resolution process. It was not imposed by a bunch of islamonazi racists and terrorists to wipe out a whole culture and race of people. Now the world governments are seeing BDS for what it is and banning it as a racist move to collectively punish all the worlds Jews by the Racist filth we have allowed to flourish

Except you haven't posted a linke to a country that has banned BDS, and a lot of celebrities are getting behind it.

Not before those bedouines go back to Arabia, Syria Egypt and wherever

Yeah, whatever. The zionist entity will be wiped from the earth, and no one will miss it.

Here you go proof of BDS being illegal and as such banned in most civilised nations

BDS is not just anti-Semitic, it is racist - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

For example, in Manchester, which is home to Europe’s fastest-growing Jewish community, an Anglo-Israeli cosmetic shops was subject to a daily boycott that lasted for six weeks. I lost count of the times that I heard comments such as “Jews killed Jesus” and “You have blood on your hands.” A number of BDS activists were captured on camera expressing their admiration for Hitler or making Nazi salutes. Jews (including elderly men and women) were threatened and intimidated. Anti-Semitic leaflets were handed out to members of the public.

Anyone who has witnessed BDS in action will be in no doubt that it is anti-Semitic. But there is a case to be made that BDS is not just anti-Semitic, it is racist. Why? Because it singles out a nationality – Israelis – for differential and discriminatory treatment in the international arena. Israelis are expected to conform to an impossibly high moral standard that would endanger their well-being. When Israelis inevitably fall short of these impossible standards, they are accused of indefensible behaviour. In contrast, the Palestinian Arabs are not held up to any standard at all. That too is racist.

Spouting NAZI mantras again without realising that Israel will do everything in its power to hurl back the hordes including making the whole of the M.E. a nuclear wasteland. One tiny bomb on Irans nuclear facility and the fallout will clear a 1000 square mile area.

You would miss it when your family started to die because of a total lack of medicines and instruments to combat heart disease, cancer, diabetes et al. I wonder if you will then say that you helped to eliminate the Jews and the innocents now dying as a result. What next concentration camps set up in Alaska for the American Jews to be mass murdered, will you have the balls to be one of the murderers ?

You don't seriously think you will get away with this one Phoney...

Blogs are not a valid source of proof! Hahaha!

Still waiting to see this 'famous' list of "most civilised nations" that have "banned" BDS!

How about you show why I can buy Israeli goods in the UK is as you claim the UK government has boycotted Israel ?

According to you the Palestinians are blockading Israeli goods through the BDS movement

Clearly NOT Phoney... Is the BDS imposing restrictions on entry/exit to/from Israel? Controlling Israeli airspace?

When they are lawful and imposed for the right reasons yes, but not to support terrorism and land theft like you are trying to do

Ah yes, they call that Zionut Cherry Picking... Thats what all goo "Israel Firsters" do Phoney!

What country is the EU ?

You will see, that I wrote EU Parliament, dumbass!

Here's what the EU Parliament did in 2013...

"in 2013 the EU published new guidelines for trade between its member states and Israel. The guidelines forbade “all 28 member states” from “any funding, cooperation, awarding of scholarships, research funds or prizes to anyone residing in the Jewish settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.”"

I can buy Israeli goods in the UK so how has my government boycotted them ? In fact I can go to any of the nations on your list and buy Israeli goods proving that those nations are not boycotting Israel. In fact I can go to Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Kuwait et al and buy Israeli goods openly proving that no government is actually boycotting Israel. And no nation that wants to survive could ever do so as they rely onIsrael and the Jews to keep their countries financially viable

Yep, you can buy Israeli goods all over the world... It's called personal choice...

However, if you could be bothered to read the link posted... There is NO mention of "government"...

According to you the Palestinians are blockading Israeli goods through the BDS movement

Clearly NOT Phoney... Is the BDS imposing restrictions on entry/exit to/from Israel? Controlling Israeli airspace?

When they are lawful and imposed for the right reasons yes, but not to support terrorism and land theft like you are trying to do

Ah yes, they call that Zionut Cherry Picking... Thats what all goo "Israel Firsters" do Phoney!

What country is the EU ?

"in 2013 the EU published new guidelines for trade between its member states and Israel. The guidelines forbade “all 28 member states” from “any funding, cooperation, awarding of scholarships, research funds or prizes to anyone residing in the Jewish settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.”"

I can buy Israeli goods in the UK so how has my government boycotted them ? In fact I can go to any of the nations on your list and buy Israeli goods proving that those nations are not boycotting Israel. In fact I can go to Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Kuwait et al and buy Israeli goods openly proving that no government is actually boycotting Israel. And no nation that wants to survive could ever do so as they rely onIsrael and the Jews to keep their countries financially viable

Yep, you can buy Israeli goods all over the world... It's called personal choice...

However, if you could be bothered to read the link posted... There is NO mention of "government"...

They are trying to and failing because the WORLD IS NOT RACIST

No you said these top ten nations, so since when has the EU been a nation ? What a dumb asswipe you are

So the EU is only boycotting Palestine then and not Israel, another of your LIES disproved by yourself

So if the UK has boycotted Israel as you claim then why can I still buy a cell phone, a computer, a car ( any make ) a washng machine, a microwave. Why can I still use SMS, e mail, social media, the NHS and get medication that is made in Israel, You see a UK boycott has to come from the government or it is a RACIST ATTACK and so BANNED by the UK laws.

What you mean is less than 1% of the population is refusing to buy Israeli goods as longs they don't inconvenience themselves and are trying to force others to do the same

YOU FAIL AGAIN BECAUSE YOU CANT GRASP THE SIMPLEST OF CONCEPTS, LIKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS NOT LOONY LEFTIES OF ISLAMONAZI STOOGES AND SO THEY ARE NOT BOYCOTTING ISRAEL

What country is the EU ?

No you said these top ten nations, so since when has the EU been a nation ? What a dumb asswipe you are

So the EU is only boycotting Palestine then and not Israel, another of your LIES disproved by yourself

So if the UK has boycotted Israel as you claim then why can I still buy a cell phone, a computer, a car ( any make ) a washng machine, a microwave. Why can I still use SMS, e mail, social media, the NHS and get medication that is made in Israel, You see a UK boycott has to come from the government or it is a RACIST ATTACK and so BANNED by the UK laws.

What you mean is less than 1% of the population is refusing to buy Israeli goods as longs they don't inconvenience themselves and are trying to force others to do the same

YOU FAIL AGAIN BECAUSE YOU CANT GRASP THE SIMPLEST OF CONCEPTS, LIKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS NOT LOONY LEFTIES OF ISLAMONAZI STOOGES AND SO THEY ARE NOT BOYCOTTING ISRAEL

Oh dear... Calm down Phoney... You gonna bust your corset!

All I can say is this...

BDS must be making some impact for you zionuts to get your knickers in such a twist!

LONG LIVE BDS!

Oh and I still don't see a list of the civilised nations who you claim are banning BDS?

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

BDS must be making some impact for you zionuts to get your knickers in such a twist!

LONG LIVE BDS!

Oh and I still don't see a list of the civilised nations who you claim are banning BDS?

As stated in the OP, it is the Palestinians who suffer from the BDS movement. LONG LIVE BDS!

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

LONG LIVE BDS!

Once again were is the evidence that the UK has endorsed the BDS movement when it is against UK human rights laws to do so ?

Once again you are shown to be LYING in a failed attempt at attacking the Jews.

Just look at the nations that have signed up for the EU human rights laws and you have your list as it is liiegal under them to boycott Israeli shops selling Israeli goods.

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

LONG LIVE BDS!

As stated in the OP, it is the Palestinians who suffer from the BDS movement. LONG LIVE BDS!

As the BDS and it's every growing supporters oppose the occupation and oppression of course Palestinians are going to suffer...

As Israeli businesses start to feel the pinch in, for example, the WB, it is the Palestinians who will lose their jobs!

Raising awareness around the world and encouraging individuals and businesses to boycott Israeli businesses operating in occupied territories is ONLY a good thing long term!

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

LONG LIVE BDS!

As the BDS and it's every growing supporters oppose the occupation and oppression of course Palestinians are going to suffer...

As Israeli businesses start to feel the pinch in, for example, the WB, it is the Palestinians who will lose their jobs!

Raising awareness around the world and encouraging individuals and businesses to boycott Israeli businesses operating in occupied territories is ONLY a good thing long term!

Of course once the anti-semite businesses get out of Israel,
many local companies will feel 'the pinch' to develop and get a share of the market. In many ways BDS works more for Israel than against the balestinians.

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

LONG LIVE BDS!

Once again were is the evidence that the UK has endorsed the BDS movement when it is against UK human rights laws to do so ?

Once again you are shown to be LYING in a failed attempt at attacking the Jews.

Just look at the nations that have signed up for the EU human rights laws and you have your list as it is liiegal under them to boycott Israeli shops selling Israeli goods.

English comprehension not your strong point is it Phoney.

Or is it just one of your lame attempts to derail another thread!

Shall we try and help you...

The top 10 countries where BDS is getting the strongest support are...

Top 10 Countries That Boycott Israel

All civilised nations...

Oh talking of which...

Did you find that extensive list of civilised nations that have banned BDS yet?

I guess not!

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

LONG LIVE BDS!

FREE PALESTINE! Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Palestinians had their own Palestinian State with self determination without Israel having to provide for them any longer? Problem is where to put it as no Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return & the Palestinians want to be free from any control by Israel.

What country is the EU ?

All I can say is this...

LONG LIVE BDS!

So all they do is close down in the west bank and re-open in Israel proper and the BDS movement has failed to achieve its aims. All that will have happened is the Palestinians will have lost the work and the prospects of work for the future and the BDS movement will be seen as RACIST and lose support. What then in your utopia world of no work for Palestinians and all the work for Jews.

Forum List

Back