BDS Movement Not Too Bright For Palestinians

Zionists are secular.

And it's not Israel that has a religious leader as the supreme commander who numerously threatens the West and especially Israel with annihilation/nuclear attack- that's Iran and Hamas if only had the weapon.

But I guess you knew that before writing the Jihadi lies you spread

again, Iran has never attacked any of its neighbors.

The Zionists have attacked all of their neighbors, and they have an illegal stockpile of hundrds of nukes they've been threatening the region with for decades.

Why is this America's problem again?

Zionists are secular.

And it's not Israel that has a religious leader as the supreme commander who numerously threatens the West and especially Israel with annihilation/nuclear attack- that's Iran and Hamas if only had the weapon.

The Zionists have attacked all of their neighbors, and they have an illegal stockpile of hundrds of nukes they've been threatening the region with for decades.

Israel didn't attack all their neighbors, it stood against numerous Arab armies in their wars of annihilation against Israel since day 1.
Israel doesn't attack to kill but to protect- proven by numerous peace offerings and land concessions it made throughout the history.

Iran has its' hands in every major crisis in the ME.
They openly supports Lebanon's Hesbullah- a declared terrorist organization.
They call frequently for the total destruction of Israel and USA-and all this during their negotiations with US.
Well should we get into how this Shia regime oppresses 90% of it secular citizens?

But again you should know this being a Jihad supporter you're.
Don't you have something original to say?

Zionists are secular.

Apart from Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Yemen and Saudi by using their terrorist proxies

So when was the last time that Israel instigated a war with any of its neighbours ?

Who says they are illegal nukes by the hundred in Israel, how about a link to the only people who can declare them illegal.

Who have they threatened and when was this, LINKS from unbiased sources.

OIL and INTELLIGENCE or do you think that the US should be blind, deaf and stupid as to what happens outside of its bordersd

Israel didn't attack all their neighbors, it stood against numerous Arab armies in their wars of annihilation against Israel since day 1.

I promise you, if the Zionists werent' on arab land, they wouldn't have been attacked.
Of course not, dear. And if the Europeans had not been in European lands after the death of muhammud (swish), they would not have been attacked.

And if the Spanish had not been in Cordoba, they would not have been attacked.

And if formerly Christian majority Egypt had not been in Islamic Terrorism'istan, Christians would not have been attacked.

Your Joooooooo hatreds leaves you lacking in your islamo-fascist history.

I promise you, if the Zionists werent' on arab land, they wouldn't have been attacked.

"Promise you":lmao:
This one is definitely Arab/ME and uses very unoriginal LIES like his fellows the unoriginal Arabs in Israel.

Massacremap.jpg

The map should not be considered exhaustive, but it does go back to the 7th century, when Mohammed's followers massacred Jewish tribes in Arabia. It reminds us that Jews were murdered in Spain in 1066, in spite of the 'Andalusian Golden Age'. The cluster of explosive dots over Morocco recalls that relationships between Jews and Muslims during the 19th century were not always plain sailing.

1066 Granada massacre

History of the Jews under Muslim rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the Hadith:
Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Like to be seen as moron?

If this is the level of education among those BDS supporters
I'm not surprised they're so easily swayed into ruining palestinian jobs. They don't even try to hide their anti-semitism as well

Last edited:

And how is this 'arab land' when they never had any govt, state or country in Israel?

Hey they are called Arabs for a reason-guess where they came from?

Jews on the other hand, even a part of that land is called after the Jewish Kingdom of Judea,
and Israel-Jacob was jewish. Arabs are late invaders to the land, have no roots here and don't have any cultural ties to the land. Arab land is in Arabia.

Since when has it been arab land after 1099. Seems that you don't know your history as until 1948 when it became Jewish land it was LoN land. Before 1917 it was Ottoman land and never arab land. Now if the arabs weren't on Jewish land they would never have been retaliated against would they.

So when was the last time that Israel instigated a war with any of its neighbours ?

2014 when they used a false flag to attack Gaza.

Nexzt.

So Israel crept into gaza and started firing qassams at Israel and not one Palestinian realised what was happening. Get real hamas was itching for a fight and decided to kidnap, torture and murder 3 Jewish boys. If I had been in charge of Israel I would have flattened all the arab enclaves starting with the carbuncles in Jerusalem and ending with gaza. I think after 50,000 or so Palestinians had been killed in the search for the killers not another peep would have been heard from the terrorists

Since when has it been arab land after 1099. Seems that you don't know your history as until 1948 when it became Jewish land it was LoN land. Before 1917 it was Ottoman land and never arab land. Now if the arabs weren't on Jewish land they would never have been retaliated against would they.

Is there ANYONE who disagrees that what the Arab countries did to their Palestinians is hard to forgive? And then here come those Zionists in Israel to provoke the Palestinians even further with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel.

And how is this 'arab land' when they never had any govt, state or country in Israel?

Jews on the other hand, even a part of that land is called after the Jewish Kingdom of Judea,
and Israel-Jacob was jewish. Arabs are late invaders to the land, have no roots here and don't have any cultural ties to the land. Arab land is in Arabia.
You can spin it anyway you want to, but the fact remains, people moving into the area, do not have more rights than the people already living there.

You can spin it anyway you want to, but the fact remains, people moving into the area, do not have more rights than the people already living there.

Except Jews were coming back to their Homeland, while the Arabs were late invaders-those who moved in and couldn't bear living with any Jews in their homeland.

When dealing with Arab genocidal tendencies that led to numerous wars of annihilation against the Jews.... 'rights' are not really the right language. It's fighting for survival, Arabs have numerous homelands- Jews only 1-Zion.

But arabs in Israel have equal right...the palis- let their govt. deal with that.

Except Jews were coming back to their Homeland, while the Arabs were late invaders-those who moved in and couldn't bear living with any Jews in their homeland.

When dealing with Arab genocidal tendencies that led to numerous wars of annihilation against the Jews.... 'rights' are not really the right language. It's fighting for survival, Arabs have numerous homelands- Jews only 1-Zion.

But arabs in Israel have equal right...the palis- let their govt. deal with that.
Wrong!

Arabs had been living there for 2000 years.

And there was no recorded major incidents of violence between Arabs and Jews until the Zionist migration.

Ergo, you fuckers brought the hostility with you.

Wrong!

Arabs had been living there for 2000 years.

And there was no recorded major incidents of violence between Arabs and Jews until the Zionist migration.

Ergo, you fuckers brought the hostility with you.

Major Jewish massacres by muslims/arabs long before the 19th century:
Massacremap.jpg

Well you know you're WRONG but you keep parroting your lies:
BDS Movement Not Too Bright For Palestinians | Page 13 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Arabs are late foreign invader- says in the name.
Jews settled thousands of years before the Arabs, built a whole culture on that land that spread allover. Now show me any distinct cultural roots arabs have to 'palestine'

Last edited:
"Promise you":lmao:
This one is definitely Arab/ME and uses very unoriginal LIES like his fellows the unoriginal Arabs in Israel.

Massacremap.jpg

The map should not be considered exhaustive, but it does go back to the 7th century, when Mohammed's followers massacred Jewish tribes in Arabia. It reminds us that Jews were murdered in Spain in 1066, in spite of the 'Andalusian Golden Age'. The cluster of explosive dots over Morocco recalls that relationships between Jews and Muslims during the 19th century were not always plain sailing.

1066 Granada massacre

History of the Jews under Muslim rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the Hadith:
Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Like to be seen as moron?

If this is the level of education among those BDS supporters
I'm not surprised they're so easily swayed into ruining palestinian jobs. They don't even try to hide their anti-semitism as well
This doesn't prove there was violence in Palestine between Arabs and Jews.

Major Jewish massacres by muslims/arabs long before the 19th century:
Massacremap.jpg

Well you know you're WRONG but you keep parroting your lies:
BDS Movement Not Too Bright For Palestinians | Page 13 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Arabs are late foreign invader- says in the name.
Jews settled thousands of years before the Arabs, built a whole culture on that land that spread allover. Now show me any distinct cultural roots arabs have to 'palestine'
You're ridiculous!

See above.

So why are you saying that those arabs who moved into Palestine have more rights than the Jews who had lived there for over 4,500 years. The arab muslims did not even exist when the Romans left and formed the Roman Catholic church, and owned Palestine for just 22 years until being kicked out in 1099.

So stop your spinning before you drill yourself into the ground

Forum List

Back