Church destroyed by palestinians in Bethlehem.

The PA claimed it was an electrical fire.

Hmm... I wonder, if roles were reversed, and it was a Mosque that had burned down, if this would become like most other threads in the I/P forum where Israel's supporters simply claim the Palestinians are lying and dismiss anyone who says otherwise.

Actually, that'll probably happen anyways.

Hmm... I wonder, if roles were reversed, and it was a Mosque that had burned down, if this would become like most other threads in the I/P forum where Israel's supporters simply claim the Palestinians are lying and dismiss anyone who says otherwise.

>>Christian Arab Father Gabriel Naddaf, who said that the church was burned down Saturday night by “Palestinian extremists."<<

>>Christian Arab Father Gabriel Naddaf, who said that the church was burned down Saturday night by “Palestinian extremists."<<
Yes. What I'm saying is that if roles were reversed and it was a Mosque and Naddaf was an Imam or whatever, pro-Israeli's would dismiss him as a liar and that this is propaganda. It happens every time.

Anyone have a QUOTE by the POPE about this?...Or is he still TOO FUCKING worried about Global Warming, and America giving up its sovereignty to Mexican & Latin American invaders
Thanks false comparison man#

Take another hit of your Meth, you'll feel better and things won't matter to you anymore!
It's false comparison mans twin brother false assumption man.
In that part of the world if sombody isn't killing or blowing shit up on any given day that would pope worthy.

Thread has been cleaned off off topic flaming and derailing...if your post is deleted, consider that a warning and a reminder to discuss the topic.

Yes. What I'm saying is that if roles were reversed and it was a Mosque and Naddaf was an Imam or whatever, pro-Israeli's would dismiss him as a liar and that this is propaganda. It happens every time.

Because they would base their assumption on the evidence of past experiences. In the UK we had a spate of attacks on mosques, until a few were shown to be done by elders of the mosques when caught on CCTV cameras. The same has happened in and around Israel and now the bleatings are just ignored

Reading the report I would have said what will the muslims do next as it looks like an inside job again. But the last official report said that the fare was not suspicious and the authorities don't think it was arson.

You must have trawled the internet looking for this as all the other media say it was not deliberate.

I Don't know how close you follow the conflict but it's a matter of fact the Palestinians caught quite enough times lying and that including the PA, although the PA is fairly more credible than Hamas or individuals they were also caught lying and hiding facts like most politicians do.
An Electrical fire could also be intentionally.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

However it's too early to determine, the point is that the Palestinians lost a level of credibility which is why all the claims coming from their side alone are instantly considered suspicious.

It's nothing new that Muslims destroy Churches.
The Al-Aqsa was built on the ruins of a church. In it they've written quotations from Koran about how christianity is void.

Forum List

Back