BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

What we all have to realise/admit to, is there are good and bad on both sides.
Just because some Jews murdered this child doesn't mean all Jews are bad.
Just because some Muslims murdered three Israeli kids, doesn't mean all Muslims are bad.

The moment we can get this past the haters, we have a chance for real peace.
Sadly, as we see with some posters here, they will always think of reasons to hate, never reasons to make peace.

What we all have to realise/admit to, is there are good and bad on both sides. Just because some Jews murdered this child doesn't mean all Jews are bad.
Just because some Muslims murdered three Israeli kids, doesn't mean all Muslims are bad. The moment we can get this past the haters, we have a chance for real peace. Sadly, as we see with some posters here, they will always think of reasons to hate, never reasons to make peace.
Yeah, and palistanians will stop dreaming of taking a jewish home over through their bogus "right of return". heh Naïveté ad nauseam, of course.

Just because some Muslims murdered three Israeli kids, doesn't mean all Muslims are bad.

Sadly, as we see with some posters here, they will always think of reasons to hate, never reasons to make peace.

so true Indo-----the people who are bad are the people who advocate or enact murder.
or those who CELEBRATE it-----or those who adulate murderers I absolutely agree that
most jews are not bad and there must be some muslims in the world who do not yell
out "allahuakbarr" when a slut with a bomb on her ass blows up a few jews----or some
muslims in the world who do not yell out MAWT AL YAHOOOD as they walk around
the black rock in mecca. Maybe we can even find one or two Arabic speaking muslims
who never even said "mawt al yahood" ya think???? maybe not all arab mothers
would send their daughters to a school named for the slut wafa bombonass idris
ya think? There may be a few muslims living on Atlantic Ave---Brooklyn who did
not join the celebrations on 9-11--01 and who did not teach their babies to prattle----
DA JOOOOOS DID IT ......ya think???? I bet when the Hamas leader what'shisname ---
referred to the murderers of the three Israeli kids as HEROES------at least two or
three muslim clerics in the world said "that's not nice"

Ah ... the old 'moral equivalence' lie yet again. So, Indofred, have you ever staged a protest of your fellow Islamo-murderers butchering Christians and animists there in Indonesia? Probably not ...

For those who don't know, Indonesia is one of those 'enlightened and moderate' islamo-holes that is supposedly 'secular'. 'Secular' in Islamo-Land means 'we killed off most of the non-Muslims, but left a few around so our children can grow up and kill some for themselves', you know, like 'Kemal The Secularist' did in Turkey..

Ah ... the old 'moral equivalence' lie yet again. So, Indofred, have you ever staged a protest of your fellow Islamo-murderers butchering Christians and animists there in Indonesia? Probably not ...

For those who don't know, Indonesia is one of those 'enlightened and moderate' islamo-holes that is supposedly 'secular'. 'Secular' in Islamo-Land means 'we killed off most of the non-Muslims, but left a few around so our children can grow up and kill some for themselves', you know, like 'Kemal The Secularist' did in Turkey..

good points pic. In view of the now and then murder of Christian school girls for the
glory of islam that seems to 'happen' in Indonesia-----I wonder who is the "we" in >>

'"the moment we can get past the haters, we have a chance for real peace'"

for those who do not know-----Judaism is not a "legal" religion in Indonesia----
the loving Indonesians have destroyed the last remaining synagogue----some 12
jews live there-----but they carry "papers" describing them as Christians which is
not an entirely safe thing to be in Indonesia----but it beats being a jew. Welcome
to this board -----Freddie- A few years ago----hubby and I ran into an
Indonesian in a minor business thing-----conversation got STRUCK up-----the young
man said he was of DUTCH background centuries ago----and from a large community
of Dutch persons over there. Hubby asked him "why did you decide to leave
Indonesia?" the young man said-----"lots of Christians are leaving----because
we want to survive-----muslims kill Christians over there" thus my intro into
INDONESIAN LOVE (It was before the bali bombing)

nvcbhx.jpg

Just waiting for assholes like you to admit that the Palestinians are terrorists.
no problem for me there are people on both sides who use terrorists, and I condemn them.Would you condemn the terrorists who murdered the Palestinian child?

Yes will you condemn the terrorists that act as human shields around hamas rocket launchers ?
I dont understand your question, if you mean do I condemn Hamas for placing rocket batteries next to innocent Palestinian homes, schools etc, then yes of course I do.

Now you're spreading pure lies. I believes at first this murder was not committed by Jews, when I found out I was wrong I admitted it and apologized.

What more do you want??
What you did was to shout the vile slur that the child was a homosexual and that he was murdered by his family as an honor killing. Is that true?

Except that she didn't 'shout it as a vile slur': she was merely reporting what was being brought up as a POSSIBILITY. And yes, in many 'Islamic' nations, homosexual males are being harassed and even executed for their orientation - and 'honor killings' are hardly unknown in Muslim society.

Which, BTW, I thanked her post *for bringing in more POSSIBLE context of this hideous crime* - I wasn't concluding anything, and I wasn't 'agreeing' or accepting the details as fact.
When you post in Capitals its shouting, I think you should read the post again Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush View Post
This was not a national crime!

Mark my words. Print-screen this post. This was not a national crime, the boy was killed for family-honor, he was not killed by Jews,

And I say this openly, if it turns out I'm wrong, I will openly and publicly apologize to you, and whoever believed it was indeed this case.

Until then, think twice to whom you call animals, please.
If she was just reporting what other have said, why did she use the term Mark my WordsSo why did you not comment just thank?

Last edited:

Once again the vile and evil left wing Jew and the vile and evil Muslim agree, that soulless extremist animals on both sides do not value human life.

Last edited:
What you did was to shout the vile slur that the child was a homosexual and that he was murdered by his family as an honor killing. Is that true?

Except that she didn't 'shout it as a vile slur': she was merely reporting what was being brought up as a POSSIBILITY. And yes, in many 'Islamic' nations, homosexual males are being harassed and even executed for their orientation - and 'honor killings' are hardly unknown in Muslim society.

Which, BTW, I thanked her post *for bringing in more POSSIBLE context of this hideous crime* - I wasn't concluding anything, and I wasn't 'agreeing' or accepting the details as fact.
When you post in Capitals its shouting, I think you should read the post again Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush View Post

Mark my words. Print-screen this post. This was not a national crime, the boy was killed for family-honor, he was not killed by Jews,

And I say this openly, if it turns out I'm wrong, I will openly and publicly apologize to you, and whoever believed it was indeed this case.

If she was just reporting what other have said, why did she use the term Mark my WordsSo why did you not comment just thank?

She has already apologized for that, in a very long post.

She has already apologized for that, in a very long post.
Who MHunterb?

try to focus Lipush comented on a rumor that the 16 year old arab kid murdered
was a homosexual------all kinds of rumors fly in Israel about everything and everyone....
we still do not know if that rumor is true or not -----nor would most people care.
Lipush retracted her statement and islamo Nazis now focus on it because
IT IS ALL THEY HAVE. its one of those things------like "we are so happy we
discovered that some known rapist -----has a jewish great grandfather" or even
better-----"hitler's mother once worked for a jew-----so lets pretend the jew raped
her and begat adolf"

no problem for me there are people on both sides who use terrorists, and I condemn them.Would you condemn the terrorists who murdered the Palestinian child?

Yes will you condemn the terrorists that act as human shields around hamas rocket launchers ?
I dont understand your question, if you mean do I condemn Hamas for placing rocket batteries next to innocent Palestinian homes, schools etc, then yes of course I do.

You do understand exactly what I wrote as it is simple English. The so called innocent Palestinians could take their children and move to another part of gaza, then claim compensation for their destroyed homes from hamas, They could also demand the terrorists move away from civilian areas and stop putting innocent Palestinian lives at risk. Instead they place themselves between the rocket launchers and the Israeli forces. Those are the terrorists I mean the alleged innocent Palestinians that place themselves and their children in harms way because they love death more than they love their children.

was a homosexual------all kinds of rumors fly in Israel about everything and everyone....
we still do not know if that rumor is true or not -----nor would most people care.
better-----"hitler's mother once worked for a jew-----so lets pretend the jew raped
her and begat adolf"
So repeating these well known unfounded rumors and adding MARK MY WORDS is either crass stupidity, or a blatant attempt at deflection propaganda. My money is on the later.:badgrin:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28124329]BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

I'm really eager to respond and I hope you will understand the reason why.
Theoretically you accept Israeli judgment by the fact Israel arrested 'Israeli Extremists' for the murdering of Muhammad Abu-Hadir, Basically on one hand we have radical civilians Israel do willing to stop from acting violently. - According to Israel.
On the other side again we have based on Israel judgement two Hamas "Extremists" guilty of murdering 3 teenagers. - According to Israel.
What did Hamas done about it? - ..
Hamas Leaders encouraging such violence as their own ''Activists'' murdered those kids.
Israel tries to stop it from inside very frustrated radicals that within the very few times in history manage to kill innocent kid (Maybe).
The Israeli radicals barely made any act of violence but that's a different case since we are talking about the leadership, Hamas "Conservatives" shout "death to Israel" on daily basis.
So making up topics blaming the Israel agenda sounds quite stupid don't you think? I mean, you do make a mass effect but..the whole discussion about it is lack of base since Hamas wants violence, Israel does not, so lets blame Israel. Cheers. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
her and begat adolf"
So repeating these well known unfounded rumors and adding MARK MY WORDS is either crass stupidity, or a blatant attempt at deflection propaganda. My money is on the later.:badgrin:

Wrong again ---repeating a rumor----is just that----repeating a rumor. Official statements
in SUPPORT of murder such as those issued by your fellow filth Hamas officials----is
just that FILTH ------your filth. Endeavor to solve the crime and doing so
is noble-----facing reality is noble------give aid and comfort to murdering
scum is filth----your filth---filth is all you have

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28124329]BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

Theoretically you accept Israeli judgment by the fact Israel arrested 'Israeli Extremists' for the murdering of Muhammad Abu-Hadir, Basically on one hand we have radical civilians Israel do willing to stop from acting violently. - According to Israel.
On the other side again we have based on Israel judgement two Hamas "Extremists" guilty of murdering 3 teenagers. - According to Israel.
Hamas Leaders encouraging such violence as their own ''Activists'' murdered those kids.
Israel tries to stop it from inside very frustrated radicals that within the very few times in history manage to kill innocent kid (Maybe).
The Israeli radicals barely made any act of violence but that's a different case since we are talking about the leadership, Hamas "Conservatives" shout "death to Israel" on daily basis.
So making up topics blaming the Israel agenda sounds quite stupid don't you think? I mean, you do make a mass effect but..the whole discussion about it is lack of base since Hamas wants violence, Israel does not, so lets blame Israel. Cheers. :eusa_clap:

I understand your frustration my friend and how hard it is accept that Israel wants what is best for everyone while hamas wants what is best for itself.

And by the way, FBI investigation claim the killing of the Israeli kids was all planned, the killers avoided crowded roads and shot them 10 times with a silencer attached to the pistols, so brave.

Forum List

Back