BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28124329]BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

I'm really eager to respond and I hope you will understand the reason why.
Theoretically you accept Israeli judgment by the fact Israel arrested 'Israeli Extremists' for the murdering of Muhammad Abu-Hadir, Basically on one hand we have radical civilians Israel do willing to stop from acting violently. - According to Israel.
On the other side again we have based on Israel judgement two Hamas "Extremists" guilty of murdering 3 teenagers. - According to Israel.
What did Hamas done about it? - ..
Hamas Leaders encouraging such violence as their own ''Activists'' murdered those kids.
Israel tries to stop it from inside very frustrated radicals that within the very few times in history manage to kill innocent kid (Maybe).
The Israeli radicals barely made any act of violence but that's a different case since we are talking about the leadership, Hamas "Conservatives" shout "death to Israel" on daily basis.
So making up topics blaming the Israel agenda sounds quite stupid don't you think? I mean, you do make a mass effect but..the whole discussion about it is lack of base since Hamas wants violence, Israel does not, so lets blame Israel. Cheers. :eusa_clap:
And by the way, FBI investigation claim the killing of the Israeli kids was all planned, the killers avoided crowded roads and shot them 10 times with a silencer attached to the pistols, so brave.

The FBI was involved with the investigation in Israel?

Theoretically you accept Israeli judgment by the fact Israel arrested 'Israeli Extremists' for the murdering of Muhammad Abu-Hadir, Basically on one hand we have radical civilians Israel do willing to stop from acting violently. - According to Israel.
On the other side again we have based on Israel judgement two Hamas "Extremists" guilty of murdering 3 teenagers. - According to Israel.
Hamas Leaders encouraging such violence as their own ''Activists'' murdered those kids.
Israel tries to stop it from inside very frustrated radicals that within the very few times in history manage to kill innocent kid (Maybe).
The Israeli radicals barely made any act of violence but that's a different case since we are talking about the leadership, Hamas "Conservatives" shout "death to Israel" on daily basis.
So making up topics blaming the Israel agenda sounds quite stupid don't you think? I mean, you do make a mass effect but..the whole discussion about it is lack of base since Hamas wants violence, Israel does not, so lets blame Israel. Cheers. :eusa_clap:
And by the way, FBI investigation claim the killing of the Israeli kids was all planned, the killers avoided crowded roads and shot them 10 times with a silencer attached to the pistols, so brave.

Like many Israelis Naftali Frankel r.i.p had dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship and considered as American.
Sadly I cannot share links but you can find it on abcnews or by googling 'fbi naftali frankel'

Yup, that's what I thought. The hallucinations run deep. Ha ha ha.

It seems logical to me that some expert from the FBI was consulted regarding
the murders of the three boys-----consultations between US people and Israeli
people is Very COMMONLY DONE. It was also my impression that the
murder of the three Israelis was a PLANNED action----the guys had guns---etc etc--and
they are grown men The jerks who killed the arab boy were really sloppy ---
as if it was a MURDER ON IMPULSE----by much younger people. I have been criticized
for making this simple and obvious observation

Yeah, isn't it great that Israel actually goes after and arrests those who commit acts of terrorism, while Palestinians praise and celebrate the savage animals who killed those here Israeli teens?

In fact the mother of one of the Palestinian murderers "wished she could join him perpetrating the crime". How sick does a society and culture have to be that produces such monsters.

to paraphrase the late great Golda Meir

There will be peace in the West Bank and Gaza, when Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Jews :(:(

Like many Israelis Naftali Frankel r.i.p had dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship and considered as American.
Sadly I cannot share links but you can find it on abcnews or by googling 'fbi naftali frankel'
So friggin what, sock. Doesn't mean FBI gets involved. You jerkoff Pali terrorist lovers just can't help yourself with all the lies and BS can you?

So friggin what, sock. Doesn't mean FBI gets involved. You jerkoff Pali terrorist lovers just can't help yourself with all the lies and BS can you?

C'om' on Roudy----someone from the FBI ---called his cousin in Tel Aviv and said
"JAKE---based on the stuff on the net-----my FBI experience tells me........tell me
more----what do you know? peoples is peoples ----guys IN THE PROFESSION--
talk to each other

There is a mutual police/intelligence/training cooperation between Israel and U.S., the info was published according to the FBI investigation, in Israel there's no official report so far since the police and Shabak still trying to find the killers.

The FBI has international affairs liaisons in many countries, including Israel, so he probably means that. They would be interested in finding out if there were a domestic link between an American citizen's murder there and terrorist murderers. So, yes, they would assigned to investigate as a perfunctory matter; it doesn't mean they're running around taking over crime scenes there or anything. I couldn't find a link either but I know they conduct investigations on anything to do with Americans overseas, especially since the creation of the DHSA. I've been interviewed by FBI officers when traveling overseas several times over the years, due to the nature of what I was doing. It's no big deal. They usually work out of the U.S. embassies or consulates but not always.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/international_operations/overview

List of ME offices. There is one in Tel Aviv at the embassy and a sub-office in Jerusalem to specifically focus on the PA activities:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/middle_east/#10

Last edited:
Daniyel's English may be confusing some of you; I don't think Daniyel is supporting Hamas or anything.

Last edited:
There is a mutual police/intelligence/training cooperation between Israel and U.S., the info was published according to the FBI investigation, in Israel there's no official report so far since the police and Shabak still trying to find the killers.

true----both episodes of murder are still in the investigation phase----
but---fellow posters---feel free to jump to conclusions

true----both episodes of murder are still in the investigation phase----
but---fellow posters---feel free to jump to conclusions
Ok Mark my words the murder of these three boys was an honor killing carried out by the notorious football hooligans La Familia.

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

Seems that it was a honour killing as he was homosexual and his family were to blame for his murder. Until the full story is told all you are doing is inciting violence

Israel says three confess to revenge slaying of Palestinian | Reuters

Three Israeli Jews arrested for the murder of a Palestinian teenager have confessed to abducting him and burning him alive, officials said on Monday

Care to revise your Zionist inspired bullshit?

These extremist Jewish bastards did it.

Easing a court gag order on the case, Israel said the suspects, two of them minors

Seems Jews teach their kids to hate and kill, but we only find out when the secret courts allow us to.

Seems that it was a honour killing as he was homosexual and his family were to blame for his murder. Until the full story is told all you are doing is inciting violence

Three Israeli Jews arrested for the murder of a Palestinian teenager have confessed to abducting him and burning him alive, officials said on Monday

Easing a court gag order on the case, Israel said the suspects, two of them minors

Seems Jews teach their kids to hate and kill, but we only find out when the secret courts allow us to.
Arrested by who? I want a source for that.

I linked to a BBC piece on the subject.

But Israel is state of apartheid - how can you believe those reports? I didn't see anyone arrested and I don't even know if they are Jewish or even Israelis, Sherri said its Shas extremist, how the hell you both are so certain about it?
Maybe Israel also tied up a story just to loose the pressure of the world and didn't arrest anyone?
I want to hear what Hamas said about that, how they search for that kid, how they've arrested the killers and how they are apologizing to the 3 teenagers from Israel that some fucking radicals decided to kill them.

Last edited:

But Israel is state of apartheid - how can you believe those reports? I didn't see anyone arrested and I don't even know if they are Jewish or even Israelis, Sherri said its Shas extremist, how the hell you both are so certain about it?
Maybe Israel also tied up a story just to loose the pressure of the world and didn't arrest anyone?
I want to hear what Hamas said about that, how they search for that kid, how they've arrested the killers and how they are apologizing to the 3 teenagers from Israel that some fucking radicals decided to kill them.

Dan---you are so naïve----it was DA JOOOOOS who killed the three Jewish boys---
ask any muslim child above the age of four ---DA JOOOOS DID IT

Dan---you are so naïve----it was DA JOOOOOS who killed the three Jewish boys---
ask any muslim child above the age of four ---DA JOOOOS DID IT
Modern Blood libels: Let me tell you a secret, we also got some of his blood to put it inside the Passover Matza now you pleased?

Mohamad Abo-Khadir r.i.p:(

Boston, daily star, RT, Fox....... they are all carrying the same story of the confession.

>>A confession to a grisly murder. Three Israeli Jews admit to bludgeoning and burning alive Palestinian teen Mohammed Abu Khudair. Authorities say the suspects—two of whom are minors—told interrogators they wanted to avenge last month's killing of three Jewish students in the occupied West Bank.<<

that a confession was made has been known for a few days.

because of the age of two involved, details are being withheld

While a lot of attention has been focused on the Arab boy who was killed, I wonder why no attention is being given to this Arab American boy who was murdered by the Palestinian police.

An Arab-American Brutalized &#8212; by Palestinian Police
JULY 8, 2014 4:33 PM

Moshe Phillips and Benyamin Korn

An Arab-American visiting the disputed (West Bank) territories is brutalized by the police&#8211;yet the Obama administration, the United Nations, and the international community are all silent.

Say what?

No, we&#8217;re not talking about Tariq Abu Khdeir, the 15-year-old from Florida who threw firebombs at Israeli policemen last week and received, in return, a black eye and a fat lip. Tariq&#8217;s injuries have of course received enormous international attention, including a huge photo on the front page of The New York Times (top of the fold). The Obama administration has announced that it is &#8220;profoundly troubled&#8221; that Tariq was roughed up, and is angrily demanding a full investigation.

Rather, we&#8217;re talking about another Arab-American &#8212; who was murdered by the police &#8212; but whose fate is of no interest to the powers that be, because the police who mistreated him were from the Palestinian Authority.

Continue reading at:

An Arab-American Brutalized -- by Palestinian Police | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
[MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back