BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

ramadan-bombathon-2014.jpg

I'm afraid following the logic of "price tag" we might need a picture of dozens of boys before the dust settles.

'Price tag' is NOT logic - and I don't think I've seen any of the 'regulars' on here do other but condemn it.

As opposed to the self-proclaimed 'reasonable' and 'caring' posters who have announced that every Jew in the WB is a 'legitimate target' for murder by Pal thugs..... including children, including children who are US citizens.
you thanked Lipush for her post claiming the murdered young Palestinian child( repeatedly stabbed then set on fire whilst still alive) was murdered as an honor killing because he was gay. When are you going to apologise?

I'm afraid you fell into such deep pit of arrogance you cannot possibly see much forward beyond your own nose.

If you're angry about the Arab boy's death, you must be 4 times angrier at the Palestinians, considering that his death was followed by 4 of hours.

While I condemn the extremist actions, I feel as much comtempt to people like you, who only see what they're comftarble with.

The Israel extremists will hang on to their lie, even after some Jewish extremist is convicted. Scapegoat, miscarriage of justice, anything but a murdering bastard.
Oh, bog off. It is well known that palistanians don't need any justice when perpetrating some evildoing against jews, but start crying justice, rights and conventions, when their sad arses are stomped.

The Israel extremists will hang on to their lie, even after some Jewish extremist is convicted. Scapegoat, miscarriage of justice, anything but a murdering bastard.
Oh, bog off. It is well known that palistanians don't need any justice when perpetrating some evildoing against jews, but start crying justice, rights and conventions, when their sad arses are stomped.

Does anyone know what is the "LIE" to which Freddie alludes. ???
anyone? ----c'mon----someone MUST have some inkling......

anyone? ----c'mon----someone MUST have some inkling.....

I did ask HIM------but he does not seem to know.

The lie about the child being killed by the family.
I believe a bunch of extremist Jews have been arrested.

The lie about the child being killed by the family.
I believe a bunch of extremist Jews have been arrested.

OH THAT LIE----the one that was never issued ----yes-----a bunch of jews have
been arrested------they were not hidden. The brave hamas mujahadin are being
hidden and protected by their fans. Some things never change-----life is good for
mujahadin -----like Mengele and Aribert Heim etc etc-----and Osama and------
dozens of those who render the best of services ----like the slitting of the throats of infants

[MENTION=38033]Indofred[/MENTION]

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

keeper post: bets taken

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/07/world/middleeast/israel-palestinians-muhammad-abu-khdeir.html

Middle East
6 Israelis Held Over the Killing of Palestinian

By ISABEL KERSHNERJULY 6, 2014

Netanyahu on Death of Palestinian Youth

On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel spoke out on the killing of the youth and said of the crime, “We do not differentiate between terrorists, and we will respond to all of them.”

JERUSALEM — Confronting the possibility of rising retaliatory violence between Jews and Palestinians, the Israeli authorities arrested six Israelis on Sunday in the killing of a Palestinian teenager, found beaten and burned in a Jerusalem forest last week.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned what he called a horrific crime and pledged that anyone found guilty would “face the full weight of the law.” Moshe Yaalon, the Israeli defense minister, said in a statement that he was “ashamed and shocked by the cruel murder,” describing those behind it as “Jewish terrorists.”

[MENTION=38243]irosie91[/MENTION] [MENTION=25338]docmauser1[/MENTION] [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]'s Avatar
Lipush [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] [MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION] [MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=37709]MHunterB[/MENTION] [MENTION=37610]SherriMunnerlyn[/MENTION] Senior Mod: [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION] :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

"I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are."

wrong !

Yeah, isn't it great that Israel actually goes after and arrests those who commit acts of terrorism, while Palestinians praise and celebrate the savage animals who killed those here Israeli teens?

In fact the mother of one of the Palestinian murderers "wished she could join him perpetrating the crime". How sick does a society and culture have to be that produces such monsters.

Last edited:
Ignorant dumbass doesn't know that Jews have lived in Hebron since ancient days, and it is the location of the Tomb of Patriarchs, one of Judaism's holiest sites, which the boys were paying a religious visit to.

The same animals who's forefathers committed ancient cleansing and genocide on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929 killed those three boys.
Zionists started the Hebron riots in '29 when a band of them went down to the Wailing Wall and declared it "theirs".

BTW, there were over 400 Jews whose lives were saved by their Arab neighbors during those riots.

In mid-August 1929, hundreds of Jewish nationalists marched to the Western Wall in Jerusalem shouting slogans such as The Wall is Ours and raising the Jewish national flag.

Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.
The part the asshole intentionally left out was it was a false rumor started by the Nazi Mufti, that's why you didn't post a link. Muslim ethnic cleansing of Hebron was what started it all.

Human rights?

Let me tell you a little story.
no thanks, the one about the Palestinian boy being murdered because he was Gay is still stuck in my throat.

Ps when are you going to apologise ?

Never.
The Israel extremists will hang on to their lie, even after some Jewish extremist is convicted.
Scapegoat, miscarriage of justice, anything but a murdering bastard.
Let's recap what happened here. Three Israeli boys were kidnapped and then murdered by some Arab animals, for no apparent reason. A few morons like you then went on the internet and claimed that Israel did this intentionally in order to start oppressing the Palestinians. This caused some crazy Jews, probably related to the Israeli kids, to take revenge on an Arab boy. Two wrongs don't make a right, but I didn't see any of you assholes howling like rabid dogs over the Israeli boys. Israel went ahead and arrested those who committed the crime against the Palestinian boy and there was condemnation by Israelis across the spectrum. Palestinians on the other hand celebrated the killers of the boys and praised them as heroes. Anybody who can't see the difference between the two is probably mentally ill.

Last edited:
At least someone admits there are Jewish terrorists.

Forum List

Back