BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

I

Indofred

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

Seems that it was a honour killing as he was homosexual and his family were to blame for his murder. Until the full story is told all you are doing is inciting violence

Indofred, please don't set precedent by calling people "animals."

Animals have no rights whatsoever and can be euthanized, killed industrially in slaughterhouses, used in experimentation.... is any of this sounding familiar?

Israel is exploiting this mentality to lay the ideological foundation for genocide. Its not a game.

It leaves us vulnerable to the same charges we are trying to levy against Israel. I appreciate nearly everything you post, but please, not this.

But Phoenall, it doesn't sound AT ALL like an honor killing to me.

Last edited:
I rarely come down on Phoenall's side, but Indofred please don't set precedent by calling people "animals."

Animals have no rights whatsoever and can be euthanized, killed industrially in slaughterhouses, used in experimentation.... is any of this sounding familiar?

Israel is exploiting this mentality to prepare advance ideological justification for genocide. Its not a game.

It leaves us vulnerable to the same charges we are trying to levy against Israel. I appreciate nearly everything you post, but please, not this.
calling a human an animal is an insult, it refers to the religious believe that animals have no soul.The murderous extremists on both sides are soulless animals.

I rarely come down on Phoenall's side, but Indofred please don't set precedent by calling people "animals."

Israel is exploiting this mentality to prepare advance ideological justification for genocide. Its not a game.

calling a human an animal is an insult, it refers to the religious believe that animals have no soul.The murderous extremists on both sides are soulless animals.

The OP was calling people on this forum animals.

The case was not solved and yet you're in a hurry to accuse...

I saw his family speaking on al-Quds, and read the description of his kidnapping. Sounds like a politically motivated crime.

The OP was calling people on this forum animals.
yes, I'm saying there are animals on both sides.

He's not accusing. He's wagering on death.

I must have missed your thread of outrage over the three Israeli teenagers who were kidnapped and murdered by Palestinians... Got a link to that?

has the case against Hamas been proven.

Ps what your answer to my fossil question:badgrin:

The two accused are known members of Hamas. Hamas has been yelling for months about wanting to abduct Israeli Jews. Even the Hamas leader stated so very recently.

I saw his family speaking on al-Quds, and read the description of his kidnapping. Sounds like a politically motivated crime.
I have waited a long time to use the term----- "---or a Palestinian False Flag Operation". Israel is accused of that fairly often.

I must have missed your thread of outrage over the three Israeli teenagers who were kidnapped and murdered by Palestinians... Got a link to that?
Fred and I voiced our disgust at the murder of these three young men.A muslim and jew united in condemnation.

Fred and I voiced our disgust at the murder of these three young men.A muslim and jew united in condemnation.

Like I said, I must have missed it...

Did Fred likewise refer to those suspected culprits as "animals?"

Last edited:

The two accused are known members of Hamas. Hamas has been yelling for months about wanting to abduct Israeli Jews. Even the Hamas leader stated so very recently.
so they have been found guilty of murder in a court?

They have been missing since the kidnapping. One of them, a few days before the kidnapping transferred the deeds of his house to his wife and stocked up the cupboards with supplies for the home. The other also stocked up his home with domestic supplies. The two accused are in hiding, but will hopefully be found and questioned.

Yeah Freddy, I can't seem to locate that other post of yours.
Incidentally, I condemn the murder of that Arab teen.

And anyone else would give a rodent's round rump what it 'sounds like' to Hostility WHY, exactly?

After all, you've repeated the lie that some posters here are 'members of a Zionist terrorist organization' - and you obviously were not talking about Hadassah (though I wouldn't put it past you to lie and claim we are!)

This was not a national crime!

Mark my words. Print-screen this post. This was not a national crime, the boy was killed for family-honor, he was not killed by Jews,

And I say this openly, if it turns out I'm wrong, I will openly and publicly apologize to you, and whoever believed it was indeed this case.

Until then, think twice to whom you call animals, please.

Forum List

Back