BBC Hands Airwaves Over To Israel’s Minister For War

Such a pity. I kind of expected a more in depth answer from someone who calls himself "Rhodescholar".

I see, so the mod thinks he can get a pass on personal insults, and the rest of us have to respect them - well no longer, FUCK YOU SCUMBAG. Let the whole forum see what a piece of shit you are hiding behind your mod status making personal attacks, you non-credible fucking piece dogshit. The gloves are now off.

If you toss out insults, I'll reply in kind. Your mini-tantrums mean nothing to me and don't help your position at all.

Muslim majority countries - typically Africa and Middle East have never, culturally had a country that is "free, free, respectful of civil/human rights, and highly democratic in nature". Is that religion or culture?

Since all 57 muslim countries are not free, all over the planet, what does that tell a sane, rational person who, unlike you, can think for themselves? Or do you need it spelled out for you, moron?

It tells me you are wrong. At least one Muslim majority country is green, totally free and a number are yellow, partially free.

You are talking about areas where family, tribal, ethnic and religious affiliations are far more important than state.

What the fuck does that have to do with basic human freedoms or rights? So that gives them a pass to horrifically "other" tribes badly? Is this the fucking caveman era?

Who says anything about giving them a "pass"?

Did you happen to notice the countries on your Freedom Map marked in purple? Many of them do not have Muslim majorities or even your so called "30%" marker which comes right out of the Rightwing Anti-Islamic Playbook. You aren't even very original there.

Speaking of straw man, asshole, I did NOT claim that ONLY muslim countries are not free, I claimed that ALL muslim countries are not free. Your achievement of being a mod clearly did not require an intelligence test.

And your claim was wrong.

Well this is interesting. Ok. I'll bite. Where are these "numerous regions in the US"? As to your second question - I know of no areas in the US where Musims live any differently than any other group of US citizens.

Facts, much fuckhead?

Islam Driving the Social and Legal Agenda in the West Daniel Pipes
Articles The Muslim Takeover of West Bengal
Michigan Public School Board Allows Muslims to Pray - The Last Resistance
The Danger Within Militant Islam in America Daniel Pipes
Amnesty International and Muslim Discrimination in Europe

Daniel Pipes. Not exactly a scholarly or unbiased source. "Last Resistance" - "liberalism's worst nightmare"...oh I bet that's a scholarly source.

Pipes is a geostrategic analysis at a think tank. He is also a historian. PhD from Harvard. Director of the Foreign Policy Research Institute. Board of directors of the U.S. Institute of Peace. He is an expert on the middle east.

Daniel Pipes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Criticism of Pipes' views

In The Nation, Brooklyn writer Kristine McNeil describes Pipes as an "anti-Arab propagandist" who has built a career out of "distortions... twist[ing] words, quot[ing] people out of context and stretch[ing] the truth to suit his purpose".[18] James Zogby argues that Pipes possesses an "obsessive hatred of all things Muslim", and that "Pipes is to Muslims what David Duke is to African-Americans".[40] Christopher Hitchens, a fellow supporter of the Iraq War and critic of political Islam, also criticized Pipes, arguing that Pipes pursued an intolerant agenda, and was one who "confuses scholarship with propaganda", and "pursues petty vendettas with scant regard for objectivity".[42]

Pipes's views gained widespread public attention when they triggered a filibuster in the United States Senate against his nomination by President George W. Bush to the board of the United States Institute of Peace.[12] Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) explained that he was "offended" by Pipes's comments on Islam, and that while "some people call [Pipes] a scholar... this is not the kind of person you want on the USIP."[43] While defending Pipes's nomination, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer distanced Bush from Pipes's views, saying that Bush "disagrees with Pipes about whether Islam is a peaceful religion".[35]

Pipes sparked a controversy when he was invited to speak at the University of Toronto in March 2005. A letter from professors and graduate students asserted that Pipes had a "long record of xenophobic, racist and sexist speech that goes back to 1990".[44] but university officials said they would not interfere with Pipes's visit.[45] Pipes later wrote an article about his experience.[46]

Nicholas D. Kristof of the New York Times compared and contrasted Pipes with Juan Cole. Kristof said that while both are "smart" and "well-informed", Pipes is less sensible, and consequently Kristof often disagrees with Pipes.[47]

Professor John L. Esposito of Georgetown University has called Pipes "a bright, well-trained expert with considerable experience", but accuses Pipes of "selectivity and distortion" when asserting that "10 to 15 percent of the world's Muslims are militants". In summation, Esposito complains that Pipes's equation of "mainstream and extremist Islam under the rubric of militant Islam" while identifying "moderate Islam as secular or cultural" can mislead "uninformed or uncritical readers".[48]

Allegations against Barack Obama

Pipes notes that many in the Muslim world believe Barack Obama is or was a Muslim.[49][50] Pipes alleged that Obama falsely claims that he had never been a Muslim,[51] and his "the campaign appears to be either ignorant or fabricating when it states that Obama never prayed in a mosque."[52][53] Pipes wrote an article for FrontPage Magazine entitled "Confirmed: Barack Obama Practiced Islam." According to Pipes, "this matters" because Democratic presidential candidate Obama "is now what Islamic law calls a murtadd (apostate), an ex-Muslim converted to another religion who must be executed", and as president this would have "large potential implications for his relationship with the Muslim world."[54] Ben Smith, in an article on Politico responded to these accusations claiming that they amounted to a "template for a faux-legitimate assault on Obama's religion" and that Daniel Pipes' work "is pretty stunning in the twists of its logic".[55]
Strange then that there are Muslims who speak up for Daniel Pipes.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), stated about Pipes, "He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves."[8] Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."[8]

Such a pity. I kind of expected a more in depth answer from someone who calls himself "Rhodescholar".

I see, so the mod thinks he can get a pass on personal insults, and the rest of us have to respect them - well no longer, FUCK YOU SCUMBAG. Let the whole forum see what a piece of shit you are hiding behind your mod status making personal attacks, you non-credible fucking piece dogshit. The gloves are now off.

If you toss out insults, I'll reply in kind. Your mini-tantrums mean nothing to me and don't help your position at all.

Muslim majority countries - typically Africa and Middle East have never, culturally had a country that is "free, free, respectful of civil/human rights, and highly democratic in nature". Is that religion or culture?

Since all 57 muslim countries are not free, all over the planet, what does that tell a sane, rational person who, unlike you, can think for themselves? Or do you need it spelled out for you, moron?

It tells me you are wrong. At least one Muslim majority country is green, totally free and a number are yellow, partially free.

You are talking about areas where family, tribal, ethnic and religious affiliations are far more important than state.

What the fuck does that have to do with basic human freedoms or rights? So that gives them a pass to horrifically "other" tribes badly? Is this the fucking caveman era?

Did you happen to notice the countries on your Freedom Map marked in purple? Many of them do not have Muslim majorities or even your so called "30%" marker which comes right out of the Rightwing Anti-Islamic Playbook. You aren't even very original there.

Speaking of straw man, asshole, I did NOT claim that ONLY muslim countries are not free, I claimed that ALL muslim countries are not free. Your achievement of being a mod clearly did not require an intelligence test.

Well this is interesting. Ok. I'll bite. Where are these "numerous regions in the US"? As to your second question - I know of no areas in the US where Musims live any differently than any other group of US citizens.

Facts, much fuckhead?

Daniel Pipes. Not exactly a scholarly or unbiased source. "Last Resistance" - "liberalism's worst nightmare"...oh I bet that's a scholarly source.

Pipes is a geostrategic analysis at a think tank. He is also a historian. PhD from Harvard. Director of the Foreign Policy Research Institute. Board of directors of the U.S. Institute of Peace. He is an expert on the middle east.

In The Nation, Brooklyn writer Kristine McNeil describes Pipes as an "anti-Arab propagandist" who has built a career out of "distortions... twist[ing] words, quot[ing] people out of context and stretch[ing] the truth to suit his purpose".[18] James Zogby argues that Pipes possesses an "obsessive hatred of all things Muslim", and that "Pipes is to Muslims what David Duke is to African-Americans".[40] Christopher Hitchens, a fellow supporter of the Iraq War and critic of political Islam, also criticized Pipes, arguing that Pipes pursued an intolerant agenda, and was one who "confuses scholarship with propaganda", and "pursues petty vendettas with scant regard for objectivity".[42]

Pipes's views gained widespread public attention when they triggered a filibuster in the United States Senate against his nomination by President George W. Bush to the board of the United States Institute of Peace.[12] Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) explained that he was "offended" by Pipes's comments on Islam, and that while "some people call [Pipes] a scholar... this is not the kind of person you want on the USIP."[43] While defending Pipes's nomination, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer distanced Bush from Pipes's views, saying that Bush "disagrees with Pipes about whether Islam is a peaceful religion".[35]

Pipes sparked a controversy when he was invited to speak at the University of Toronto in March 2005. A letter from professors and graduate students asserted that Pipes had a "long record of xenophobic, racist and sexist speech that goes back to 1990".[44] but university officials said they would not interfere with Pipes's visit.[45] Pipes later wrote an article about his experience.[46]

Nicholas D. Kristof of the New York Times compared and contrasted Pipes with Juan Cole. Kristof said that while both are "smart" and "well-informed", Pipes is less sensible, and consequently Kristof often disagrees with Pipes.[47]

Professor John L. Esposito of Georgetown University has called Pipes "a bright, well-trained expert with considerable experience", but accuses Pipes of "selectivity and distortion" when asserting that "10 to 15 percent of the world's Muslims are militants". In summation, Esposito complains that Pipes's equation of "mainstream and extremist Islam under the rubric of militant Islam" while identifying "moderate Islam as secular or cultural" can mislead "uninformed or uncritical readers".[48]

Pipes notes that many in the Muslim world believe Barack Obama is or was a Muslim.[49][50] Pipes alleged that Obama falsely claims that he had never been a Muslim,[51] and his "the campaign appears to be either ignorant or fabricating when it states that Obama never prayed in a mosque."[52][53] Pipes wrote an article for FrontPage Magazine entitled "Confirmed: Barack Obama Practiced Islam." According to Pipes, "this matters" because Democratic presidential candidate Obama "is now what Islamic law calls a murtadd (apostate), an ex-Muslim converted to another religion who must be executed", and as president this would have "large potential implications for his relationship with the Muslim world."[54] Ben Smith, in an article on Politico responded to these accusations claiming that they amounted to a "template for a faux-legitimate assault on Obama's religion" and that Daniel Pipes' work "is pretty stunning in the twists of its logic".[55]

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), stated about Pipes, "He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves."[8] Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."[8]

Not strange. You will always find those...whether you call them "Uncle Toms" or "Self-hating Jews".

Facts, much fuckhead?

You did not know Obama was raised a muslim till his mid-twenties? His family in Kenya are muslim. His father was muslim. He had to, or his mother had to, give up his US passport for him to attend school in Indonesia after his stepfather adopted him. His sister and brother are still muslim.

You seriously believe that? No wonder you admire Pipes.

No. He was not raised Muslim.
He was chiefly raised by his mother and her Christian parents. He lived with his father only briefly, when he was a baby and his father was a Muslim-turned-atheist. Even his stepfather, with whom he lived for 3 years was only a nominal Muslim and during that time he attended a Catholic School in Indonesia for most of his schooling. He returned to Hawaii when he was ten and was raised primarily by his Christian grandmother. He has a half-brother (Malik) and a half sister (Auma) whom he met for the first time in 1985 and who reside in Kenya. Even his stepfather Lolo Soetoro with whom he lived during his early childhood was a nominal Muslim.

You did not know Obama was raised a muslim till his mid-twenties? His family in Kenya are muslim. His father was muslim. He had to, or his mother had to, give up his US passport for him to attend school in Indonesia after his stepfather adopted him. His sister and brother are still muslim.

He was chiefly raised by his mother and her Christian parents. He lived with his father only briefly, when he was a baby and his father was a Muslim-turned-atheist. Even his stepfather, with whom he lived for 3 years was only a nominal Muslim and during that time he attended a Catholic School in Indonesia for most of his schooling. He returned to Hawaii when he was ten and was raised primarily by his Christian grandmother. He has a half-brother (Malik) and a half sister (Auma) whom he met for the first time in 1985 and who reside in Kenya. Even his stepfather Lolo Soetoro with whom he lived during his early childhood was a nominal Muslim.

OMG! you really did not know

Maya Kassandra Soetoro-Ngj is his maternal sister. Obama's stepfather from Indonesia was the father that adopted Obama. Soetoro had Obama attend an Islamic school. Duel citizenship was not allowed. Obama's US passport had to be surrendered.
Obama was raised a muslim till the '80's.
Maya was a devout muslim till she married a Buddhist a few years before Obama's election.
Malik was involved with the Muslim Brotherhood a few years back.
There are two other step siblings, children of Soetoro, Maya's half siblings.

OMG! you really did not know

Maya Kassandra Soetoro-Ngj is his maternal sister.

She's a half sister and she is a Buddhist, not a Muslim: Maya Soetoro-Ng - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obama's stepfather from Indonesia was the father that adopted Obama. Soetoro had Obama attend an Islamic school. Duel citizenship was not allowed. Obama's US passport had to be surrendered.
Obama was raised a muslim till the '80's.

Where on earth do you get that from?

From: Early life and career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
His step father was a nominal Muslim - much like secular Christians in our country. While he and his mother were with Soetoro, he attended a Catholic School (St. Francis Assisi) and State Elementary School Menteng 01 - an Indonesian Public School. That covered 1-4th grades. He and his mother then returned to Hawaii in 1971 when he would have been ten. Exactly how was he "raised a muslim til the 80's"?

Maya was a devout muslim till she married a Buddhist a few years before Obama's election.

According to who - Daniel Pipes?

I can't find anything to indicate that she was a "devout" Muslim.

Here's a bit of an interesting interview with her: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/20/magazine/20wwln-Q4-t.html?_r=0

Your mom has been described as an atheist. I wouldn’t have called her an atheist. She was an agnostic. She basically gave us all the good books — the Bible, the Hindu Upanishads and the Buddhist scripture, the Tao Te Ching — and wanted us to recognize that everyone has something beautiful to contribute.

You didn’t mention the Koran in that list, although Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country in the world. I should have mentioned the Koran. Mom didn’t really emphasize the Koran, but we read little parts of it. We did listen to morning prayers in Indonesia.

Are you worried about mentioning Islam because it has already been evoked by negative campaigners trying to tarnish your brother? I’m not worried. I don’t want to deny Islam. I think it’s obviously very important that we have an understanding of Islam, a better understanding. At the same time, it has been erroneously attached to my brother. The man has been a Christian for 20 years.

What religion are you? Philosophically, I would say that I am Buddhist.

Malik was involved with the Muslim Brotherhood a few years back.

And?

There are two other step siblings, children of Soetoro, Maya's half siblings.

How does any of this support the claim that he was raised a devout Muslim through the 80's?

If you toss out insults, I'll reply in kind.

YOU opened that can of worms, not me, so don't try to pass the buck. You're lying means nothing to me and don't help your position at all.

Yes, Tunisia hours ago became "free," let's see how long that holds up. So the other 1.5 billion muslims live in non-free countries, sucks for them, eh liberal?

You excused it by claiming they were more loyal to their tribes or clans than a system of laws enshrined in a national constitution. Sorry but you don't get to argue both sides of the issue.

Hardly, let's see how long Tunisia's democracy holds up...you can hold your breath if you want, I won't hold mine.

Daniel Pipes. Not exactly a scholarly or unbiased source.

So now where at the level of just dismiss the points made by attacking the source, yeah you're so not credible.

Ah, so Pipes is biased, but nicky kristof and the garbage yellow rag The Nation is not? Uh, yeah, ok...kristof is lucky that a piece of crap like roger cohen writes at the NYT, this way he cannot be considered the most lunatic, far left imbecile, iran apologist at that dishrag.

Not strange. You will always find those...whether you call them "Uncle Toms" or "Self-hating Jews".

Ah, so now this fuck's true colors come out; anyone who criticizes islam and its violent methods is an "uncle tom"....no wonder islam has been stuck in the dark ages for about 1,000 years.

For the more sane and rational, read the UN's own reports on the lack of progress in the arab muslim world, which can easily be laid at the feet of islam:

http://www.arab-hdr.org/publications/other/ahdr/ahdr2002e.pdf
http://www.economist.com/node/1213392

Is that because it tells the truth which is very painful to you.

No. It's because I don't like bigotry or it's supporters.

Yet you defend Islamic violence and atrocities, why is that.

Where? Specifically please provide links to where I've defended that or admit you are a liar.

When you try and deflect away from Islamic worldwide violence and try putting the blame on others. Violence is taught in islam from the word go, and no other religion has violence as a command obeyed by all practioners today but islam

Well...two things are evident here. One - you can not provide a single link where I've defended Islamic violence or atrocities. Therefore, I have to assume you are a liar.

Two - you don't know many Muslims do you?

Only about 10,000 or so, with maybe 1,000 being personal friends at one time. That is until I saw the aftermath of an Islamic terrorist attack first hand. Ever seen a baby hanging from the branches of a tree, and at first thinking it was a doll. Having to undergo debriefing and psychological treatment because of the sights you saw. Then to come back and hear your "friends" praise the piece of filth that planted the bomb on the plane and hand out sweets. That day I was sickened of islam and decided to research all I could on the religion and the muslims. The further I researched the more it became apparent that they were psychopathic degenerates and blood thirsty killers. So when you are faed with murder on that scale you might also be changed from your pro islam stance and see the reality.

By the way it was Pan Am flight 103 that I attended the aftermath of and but for the weather that night it could have come down on my house and family. A very sobering thought isn't it to see through the veneer of respectability at the real people you thought were decent and peacefull.

It can easily be argued that IE speaks to the frustrations many Palestinians have with the erosion of a two-state solution, and the possibility of their ever achieving rights. That too is free speech. Yet you condemn one as hate and applaud the other as justifiable frustration.

Hate is hate. But apparently not when it's the likes of Pamela Geller directing it against innocent Muslims.

And what "Islamanization of America" are you referring to?

You sure never vary from the Islamist terrorist M.O., do you?

You are always right here with the official terrorist talking points that rejecting Islamist terrorism is no different than the Islamist terrorism, itself.

Even the Queen of denmark says there are reasons to stand up to Islam.

Queen of Denmark We must give Islam opposition

Speaking against Islamism is not in itself hate speech.

Speaking against extremism is not hate speech. But that is not what the likes of Geller and Wilder are about.

Is saying islam teaches violence, terrorism and murder as a way of life hate speech or fact, if it is hate speech then why is it taught every day in mosques and madrassas' around the world. If it is fact it cant be hate speech. Repeating the teachings of the Koran is not hate speech, unless you don't want the korans contents to be made public knowledge. Did you know that Koran's destined for English nations have many of the violent verses left out because so many people were shocked at how violent islam is.

Bullshit.

Did you know the Bible contains more violence than the Koran?

Does it, then try posting some verses from the N.T that commands Christians to mass murder, rape and steal in the name of God. If you mean the O.T. then find the last time a community of Jews acted in accordance with their Torah and mass murdered, raped or stole. I can provide thousands of Islamic instances over just the last 3 months of them abiding by the commands of their mentally deranged prophet and their fantasy god

Yes she creates them - in the same way conspiracy theorists 's take unrelated "facts" and turn them into a false story. For example story that Muslims were burning hundreds of Christians but in reality, the story was fiction and the pictures taken from a horrific fire in the Congo.

Or claiming that the Serbian genocide was "manufactured" - how is that different than holocaust deniers?

On the puppy bomb story - the original source retracted it, it was shown to be a wrong and she still promotes on her sitees, it knowing it is false: Nuts and Fruits Department Pamela Geller s Puppy Bombs Hatewatch

What difference is there between making up a story and knowingly promoting a false story? There is none.

The puppy bomb story is a good example

Here are some examples of Christians being burnt alive from non partisan sources

Christians Burned Alive Muslim Persecution of Christians November 2014

Muslims Take 100 Christians Burn Them Alive Slit Their Throats Shoot Them And Hack Them To Death - Walid Shoebat

....there are savages everywhere and Boko Haram is an extremist terrorist group noted for excessive brutality and intolerance.

Here are some more Christians being burned alive:
Suspected Witches Burned Alive by Christians in Kenya The Tale Of Bitter Truth
BBC NEWS Africa Horror of Kenya s witch lynchings
Christians burn 100’s of Muslims alive, hack others to death with machetes

One small part of Africa is not the same as worldwide practice is it. Did you know they burnt a British boy to death not that long ago. Seems to be an Islamic trait....................

There is no "world wide practice" of burning people alive.

It happens a lot when muslims are around in every country they infest. 5 Cases that I know of in the UK in recent years, thousands in the former Yugoslavia. Millions in India in the early 1940's, thousands in Africa when the muslims want supremacy. So in the last 100 years islam has burnt to death tens of millions of innocents in the name of islam, making it a worldwide practise where muslims are concerned.

Ah, so now this fuck's true colors come out; anyone who criticizes islam and its violent methods is an "uncle tom"....no wonder islam has been stuck in the dark ages for about 1,000 years.

For the more sane and rational, read the UN's own reports on the lack of progress in the arab muslim world, which can easily be laid at the feet of islam:

http://www.arab-hdr.org/publications/other/ahdr/ahdr2002e.pdf
http://www.economist.com/node/1213392

Coyote's specialty involves an agitprop technique where she tries to inverse the relationship between hatefulness and reacting to the hatefulness. As in this thread, where she supports the terrorist position inherent in the website that is named after the mass murder of Jews, she tries time and time again to claim it is those who reject the terrorism who are actually hateful. This Islamist terrorist turnspeak of hers is quite intentional, it is well practiced, and she does not limit herself to this board by way of unleashing it with the frequency she does.

It is tantamount to claiming that those who opposed the Nazi ideology were no different than Nazis, thus the Nazis should have been supported in what they did.

Actually...I think it shows you are an idiot because you can't seem to string more than a couple of words together without accusing someone of being a Jew hater or spewing "ISLAMONAZI" crap all over the board like an angry toddler spitting up.

So are you claiming that if one considers Pamela Geller's often debunked rhetoric to be hate speech and lies then one is an anti-semitic Jew hater? and that SPLC is "IslamoNazi"? Grow up.

If the cap fits wear it, but this is how the anti semitic Jew hatred of 1930's Germany started, and the people back then denied it just the same

Good point. That is EXACTLY how it started. And it's the same propaganda Geller and you are lobbing at Muslims. Interesting no?

Not propaganda but proven facts of atrocities on an industrial scale. Remember the words of the worlds leaders after WW2 when they were detailing the death camps, they said never again will we allow this to happen. And a few short years later muslims murdered 50 million Indians in their grasp for world domination and the world ignored it. Just as they ignored the mass murders of Africans in the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's by muslims after more land to grab.
Is the beheading of hundreds by I.S. propaganda, the rape of girls forced into marriage. The bombing of civilians in Syria, the use of chemical weapons against them by their own people. So how can truth be propaganda.

What you throw at the Jews is the same things the Nazi's threw at them fabrications, half truths and blood libels. Blaming them for being the only nation with property confiscation laws, claiming they are the only nation with immigration laws. That is propaganda that is blown out of proportion and embellished on

You can call them whatever you want to, but the bottom line is that they respect Daniel Pipes, respect like that you will never earn in your lifetime by intelligent people like those two. Close your eyes to what is going on, but they are more in the know than you will ever be.

Islamic Terrorism Hits 23 Countries in 30 Days

If you toss out insults, I'll reply in kind.

YOU opened that can of worms, not me, so don't try to pass the buck. You're lying means nothing to me and don't help your position at all.

Oh please. Your very first line was an insult. Go back and re-read your post.

Yes, Tunisia hours ago became "free," let's see how long that holds up. So the other 1.5 billion muslims live in non-free countries, sucks for them, eh liberal?

Ok, that makes two then. Quite a few live in partially free designations so maybe they are heading in the right direction.

You excused it by claiming they were more loyal to their tribes or clans than a system of laws enshrined in a national constitution. Sorry but you don't get to argue both sides of the issue.

Silly boy. Pointing out reality is not "excusing" behavior. When you understand that - it's easy to see why democratic reforms have flopped more often then not in the ME and in Africa.

Hardly, let's see how long Tunisia's democracy holds up...you can hold your breath if you want, I won't hold mine.

Daniel Pipes. Not exactly a scholarly or unbiased source.

So now where at the level of just dismiss the points made by attacking the source, yeah you're so not credible.
[/QUOTE]

Right. You've never dismissed sources have you... :rolleyes-41:

It shows that you are anti semitic and a Jew hater because you believe islamonazi lies over the truth.

Actually...I think it shows you are an idiot because you can't seem to string more than a couple of words together without accusing someone of being a Jew hater or spewing "ISLAMONAZI" crap all over the board like an angry toddler spitting up.

So are you claiming that if one considers Pamela Geller's often debunked rhetoric to be hate speech and lies then one is an anti-semitic Jew hater? and that SPLC is "IslamoNazi"? Grow up.

If the cap fits wear it, but this is how the anti semitic Jew hatred of 1930's Germany started, and the people back then denied it just the same

Good point. That is EXACTLY how it started. And it's the same propaganda Geller and you are lobbing at Muslims. Interesting no?

Not propaganda but proven facts of atrocities on an industrial scale. Remember the words of the worlds leaders after WW2 when they were detailing the death camps, they said never again will we allow this to happen. And a few short years later muslims murdered 50 million Indians in their grasp for world domination and the world ignored it. Just as they ignored the mass murders of Africans in the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's by muslims after more land to grab.
Is the beheading of hundreds by I.S. propaganda, the rape of girls forced into marriage. The bombing of civilians in Syria, the use of chemical weapons against them by their own people. So how can truth be propaganda.

Woah. Let's back up a minute. Muslims murdered 50 million Indians? I assume you are talking about the Partition of India. You might want do a little reading on the history of that event. For a starter - they were ALL Indians: Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims and they were all killing each other in the mess you Brits made of things there. There was no "world domination" thing going on and there was no "50 million".

India-Pakistan Partition 1947
Partition unleashed untold misery and loss of lives and property as millions of Hindu and Muslim refugees fled either Pakistan or India. The violence in 1947 was exceptionally brutal and large in scale; but the underlying attitudes had long been in the making. Families were torn apart in a population exchange that uprooted more than 14 million people during the months after independence. By one account, over 8 million refugees poured across borders to regions completely foreign to them, whith other accounts state that about 7 million people migrated to Pakistan from India and vice-versa. By another estimate, Partition resulted in the forced movement of 20 million people (Hindus and Sikhs to India and Muslims to Pakistan). Most estimates of the numbers of people who crossed the boundaries between India and Pakistan in 1947 range between 10 and 12 million.

The migrations and the violence were regionally confined. They were not all-India phenomena. Partition brought, by one estimate, five million refugees from east Punjab to west Punjab after the British decided to leave their Indian empire in the hands of the successor states of India and Pakistan. While 5 million people left India for Pakistan, about the same number of people moved in the other direction. By another estimate, 4 million Hindus and Sikhs moved from West to East Punjab and 5 to 6 million Muslims moved from East to West Punjab. In the late 1940s, more than one-quarter of Punjab's population of about 19 million was made up of refugees. Sikhs, caught in the middle of Punjab's new "line," suffered the highest percentage of casualties. Most Sikhs finally settled in India's much-diminished border state of Punjab. Some though the Punjab disturbances were the direct result of Mountbatten's unwisdom in accelerating the date of partition, and that if Punjab had been given time, the terrible massacre of August, September and October could have been avoided.

The death toll of this terrible episode remains very much contested. Hundreds of thousands of people died, as Hindus and Sikhs fled to India, Muslims to Pakistan, and many others were caught up in a chaotic transition. A consensus figure of 500,000 is often used, but the sources closer to the truth give figures that range between 200,000 and 360,000 dead. By other estimates, Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed.

What you throw at the Jews are the same things the Nazi's threw at them fabrications, half truths and blood libels. Blaming them for being the only nation with property confiscation laws, claiming they are the only nation with immigration laws. That is propaganda that is blown out of proportion and embellished on

What specifically do I throw at Jews? What blood libel?

I never said they were the only nation with property confiscation laws. You do realize there is a difference between Jews and Israel?

No need to, I know what was posted. YOU started the personal attacks, so GFY.

Ok, that makes two then. Quite a few live in partially free designations so maybe they are heading in the right direction.

Yeah, you're intelligent...NOT. FIFTY-SEVEN muslim countries, and ONE OR TWO free countries? That is some fucking track record there, Jim wow. The jews have ONE WHOLE fucking country, and its more democratic than ALL 57 MUSLIMS ones. Certainly a lot to be proud if you're a muslim these days...

Pointing out reality is not "excusing" behavior. When you understand that - it's easy to see why democratic reforms have flopped more often then not in the ME and in Africa.

You excuse it - over and over, trying to explain away monstrous behavior that HAS NOTHING to do with it, offering moronic sophistries. Where on earth does a group, whether they are tribal, clan, or whatever affiliation have that gives them the right to conduct terrorism, deny freedoms to themselves or others, etc? None, yet you offered that as an excuse, as if that would explain away their shit behavior. You're a fraud and a liar, because you claim to not be a terror apologist, and then proceed to do exactly that in your next post.

Right. You've never dismissed sources have you.

Garbage, non-MSM websites, or non-scholars without generally accepted credentials or reputation in the field are to be dismissed, which include EI, jewwatch and other such scum. Same goes for turds like ilan pappe, chumpsky, and other such dung, whom you no doubt cite as "experts". Sorry, I'll take a sourced and facts-supported, accredited, reputable scholar like Pipes and day over that shit. Had you any brains, you would as well, but we know the answer to that, don't we?

No need to, I know what was posted. YOU started the personal attacks, so GFY.

Yeah, you're intelligent...NOT. FIFTY-SEVEN muslim countries, and ONE OR TWO free countries? That is some fucking track record there, Jim wow. The fucking jews have ONE WHOLE country, and its more democratic than ALL 57 MUSLIMS ones. Certainly a lot to be proud if you're a muslim these days...

Pointing out reality is not "excusing" behavior. When you understand that - it's easy to see why democratic reforms have flopped more often then not in the ME and in Africa.

You excuse it - over and over, trying to explain away monstrous behavior that HAS NOTHING to do with it, offering moronic sophistries. Where on earth does a group, whether they are tribal, clan, or whatever affiliation have that gives them the right to conduct terrorism, deny freedoms to themselves or others, etc? None, yet you offered that as an excuse, as if that would explain away their shit behavior. You're a fraud and a liar, because you claim to not be a terror apologist, and then proceed to do exactly that in your next post.

No one is saying it gives them the right. Pointing out reality is just that. Pointing out that the shooter in the Newtown School Shooting was mentally ill is not giving him the right to shoot kids. Ignoring that fact is ignoring reality.
Right. You've never dismissed sources have you.

Garbage, non-MSM websites, or non-scholars without generally accepted credentials or reputation in the field are to be dismissed, which include EI, jewwatch and other such scum. Same goes for turds like ilan pappe, chumpsky, and other such dung, whom you no doubt cite as "experts". Sorry, I'll take a sourced and facts-supported, accredited, reputable scholar like Pipes and day over that shit. Had you any brains, you would as well, but we know the answer to that, don't we?
[/QUOTE]

:lol: In other words, you will dismiss sources you do not like such as Ilan Pappe who, I might add has credentials as well.

Forum List

Back