BBC Hands Airwaves Over To Israel’s Minister For War

...There are news sites with their own leanings and hate sites with little or no truth. If you care to, you can find the facts somewhere in the middle...

You have to want to search and evaluate on your own. It helps if you have a good understanding of the players.

I too use a wide variety of sources, I believe I have a pretty good grasp of the players, and how's this for somewhere in the middle:

Half-Way-590-LI.jpg

No.

Even though it sums up the arab muslim position perfectly ?

It's as accurate as claiming that the Israeli's want to kill all the Palestinians.

It's no more hateful and dishonest than Pam Gellars site which is also a hate mongering site.

Pam Geller is not working under the auspices of a known terrorist organization nor does she share any genocidal agenda, so once again, all you are proving is your own dishonesty, underhandedness and lack of human decency.

She editorializes on stories and issues. She does fabricate stories or incite violence. She is like a thousand talking heads out there from Fox to al-Jezeera.
She shows the horror and hypocrisy of radical islam and terrorism. She is not a sponsor of terrorist groups.
Angry at current events, yes. Hateful of all muslims, no.
You have a problem with exposing what certain groups are doing in the name of Islam against others? It is the same stories you can find in a few dozen or more publication around the same time.
She does not recruit for terrorist groups to go and chop off heads of civilians.

You seem to have a problem with exposing hate groups when you agree with their sentiments.

You are happy to label Electronic Infatada as hateful and dishonest. But you stop short of EVER criticizing Anti-Islamic rhetoric.

Here's a sample of what you don't seem to consider "hateful" and "dishonest" - just "angry" at "current events". How are these sorts of things any less hateful than the anti-semitic rhetoric you are quick to condemn?

Pamela Geller: Pamela Geller advocates banning Islam demolishing mosques deporting and killing Muslims Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.

I am sure that being a Jewish right-wing fascist makes her a non-partisan teller of the truth. She is an embarrassment to thoughtful Jews, even strong supporters of Israel.

Because she tells the truth about islam, just like Geert Wilders does. And that is why you don't like them do you. We have all recently seen how muslims deal with those who speak the truth with Charlie Hebdo , and the world is waking up to them.

She's about as truthful as Electronic Infatada.

BBC Hands Airwaves Over To Israel’s Minister For War

Submitted by Amena Saleem
Thu, 04/09/2015 16:32 pm

Moshe Yaalon poses for a photo with notorious racist blogger Pamela Geller. (Wikipedia) The writer and journalist Karl Sabbagh posed an interesting question this month. Writing on the current affairs website Al Araby, Sabbagh asked: “British journalists are among the best and most skeptical in the world. Why then, with a few honorable exceptions, do they fail to be skeptical when comes to Israel?”

The question was especially pertinent in light of an egregious interview conducted by senior BBC presenter Sarah Montague just two weeks earlier with Israel’s “defense” minister Moshe Yaalon.

Montague was interviewing Yaalon on the BBC’s flagship radio news program Today in the week of Benjamin Netanyahu’s election victory, a victory which followed his very public declaration that there would be no Palestinian state if he was returned to power.

But Montague didn’t probe and challenge Yaalon on whether his prime minister’s declaration has highlighted Israel’s contempt for international law, for the so-called peace process, and revealed a desire to remain indefinitely as an illegal occupier of Palestinian land. She didn’t ask him if Netanyahu’s admission means that Israel can no longer be viewed as a “partner for peace” by its Western allies. […]

READ MORE: BBC hands airwaves over to Israel s minister for war The Electronic Intifada

electronic intifada? one of the worse sites to use or quote from. Try a more factual site instead of one that deals in hate mongering

It's no more hateful and dishonest than Pam Gellars site which is also a hate mongering site.

Is that because it tells the truth which is very painful to you.

No. It's because I don't like bigotry or it's supporters.

Pam Geller is not working under the auspices of a known terrorist organization nor does she share any genocidal agenda, so once again, all you are proving is your own dishonesty, underhandedness and lack of human decency.

She editorializes on stories and issues. She does fabricate stories or incite violence. .

Here is some elaboration:

She does fabricate stories to inflame and incite: Have you seen what she has to say on the Bosnian genocide, and defends the Serbian war criminals? This event has been well documented.

How about this one on "Puppy Bombs" (designed to generate hatred and anger) - Robert Spencer Pamela Geller discover puppy bomb jihad loonwatch.com

False or misleading Fatwah's?

Geller's claim that Muslims burned alive hundreds of Christians, complete with photographs: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nigeria The actual story? A fuel tanker explosion in the Congo: Fuel tanker explosion kills over 230 in Congo Reuters

Yet people excuse her or even support her.

She editorializes on stories and issues. She does fabricate stories or incite violence. .

She does fabricate stories to inflame and incite: Have you seen what she has to say on the Bosnian genocide, and defends the Serbian war criminals? This event has been well documented.

How about this one on "Puppy Bombs" (designed to generate hatred and anger) - Robert Spencer Pamela Geller discover puppy bomb jihad loonwatch.com

Geller's claim that Muslims burned alive hundreds of Christians, complete with photographs: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nigeria The actual story? A fuel tanker explosion in the Congo: Fuel tanker explosion kills over 230 in Congo Reuters

Puppy Bombs Rescued from Egyptian Violence - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Puppy bombs The latest weapon in the Muslim Brotherhood arsenal - National counterterrorism Examiner.com

just reporting stories from other sources.

The fatwa source was

Tunisians Raise Alarm on Possible Fatwa Encouraging Sexual Jihad - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Geller does not create these stories, they come from mainstream news sources.

Puppy Bombs Rescued from Egyptian Violence - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Puppy bombs The latest weapon in the Muslim Brotherhood arsenal - National counterterrorism Examiner.com

just reporting stories from other sources.

The fatwa source was

Tunisians Raise Alarm on Possible Fatwa Encouraging Sexual Jihad - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Geller does not create these stories, they come from mainstream news sources.

Yes she creates them - in the same way conspiracy theorists 's take unrelated "facts" and turn them into a false story. For example story that Muslims were burning hundreds of Christians but in reality, the story was fiction and the pictures taken from a horrific fire in the Congo.

Or claiming that the Serbian genocide was "manufactured" - how is that different than holocaust deniers?

On the puppy bomb story - the original source retracted it, it was shown to be a wrong and she still promotes on her sitees, it knowing it is false: Nuts and Fruits Department Pamela Geller s Puppy Bombs Hatewatch

What difference is there between making up a story and knowingly promoting a false story? There is none.

The puppy bomb story is a good example

I am sure that being a Jewish right-wing fascist makes her a non-partisan teller of the truth. She is an embarrassment to thoughtful Jews, even strong supporters of Israel.

Because she tells the truth about islam, just like Geert Wilders does. And that is why you don't like them do you. We have all recently seen how muslims deal with those who speak the truth with Charlie Hebdo , and the world is waking up to them.

EI intentionall incites hate and violence.

You might not like the phrasing of geller, the way she writes, but the stories come from generally accepted sources. She is not creating stories or fabricating lies with the intent of inciting violence.

I don't usually care of Geller but I find stories there from time to time.

EI is a poison site. Anything I find there I have to seek at least three or more legitimate sources, and I still take it with a large does of salt. It is propaganda, half truths and out right lies. Exceedingly anti-Semitic and supports the use of violence against jews.

CAMERA Snapshots Deduction Electronic Intifada Thinks Electronic Intifada are Shameless Liars

More hate courtesy of Ali Abunimah Tweets about Israel harvesting children UK Media Watch

EI intentionall incites hate and violence.

You might not like the phrasing of geller, the way she writes, but the stories come from generally accepted sources. She is not creating stories or fabricating lies with the intent of inciting violence.

I don't usually care of Geller but I find stories there from time to time.

Her phrasing incites hate. THAT is what I don't like. The same things you don't like about IE. How is what she says different than EI? Hate is hate. I don't care for EI and consider it a hateful and untrustworthy source - in the same category as Geller and her associates.

EI is a poison site. Anything I find there I have to seek at least three or more legitimate sources, and I still take it with a large does of salt. It is propaganda, half truths and out right lies. Exceedingly anti-Semitic and supports the use of violence against jews.

Good lord. So is Atlas Shrugs - it's a cess of anti-Islamic propaganda, half truths and outright lies as I pointed out in the links. It feeds anti-Islamic bigotry and fears and she was certainly calling for mass deportations of Muslims and killing those who resisted. Sounds like violence to me. Fortunately, this is the US and people are unlikely to act that extremely.

Have you seen what SPLC says about Geller?

More false claims and fabrications aimed at generating hatred:

Fact-Checking Pamela Geller 270 Million Victims of Islam - Little Green Footballs

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/08/11/geller-falsely-claims-imam-rauf-made-comment-bl/169091

What is the difference between deliberately distorting stories to incite hatred and making up stories? The motivation is the same - hate and a desire to shape public opinion to act on that hate.

The "and" here is that your heroes have named their website after programs unleashed to mass murder as many Jews as possible, including the point blank murder of Jewish children.

Geller has never been part of a terrorist organization, and just because you feel compelled to defend terrorism because you see it as fashionable, that does not mean Geller and your murderous terrorist friends are the same.

The "and" here is that your heroes have named their website after programs unleashed to mass murder as many Jews as possible, including the point blank murder of Jewish children.

They aren't "my heros". I have not defended them nor advocated for them. Try honesty for a change.

Geller has never been part of a terrorist organization, and just because you feel compelled to defend terrorism because you see it as fashionable, that does not mean Geller and your murderous terrorist friends are the same.

Geller advocates hate and the killing of Muslims. She does not have to be a part of a "terrorist organization" to be contemptable. yet you seem compelled to defend her.

Now...let's have some honesty Dogma (are you capable of that?) -- Where have I defended terrorism?

I see aris2chat agrees. Perhaps she can answer as well. Or maybe she can explain why she defends the hatred spewed from the likes of Geller as if it were any different than the hatred spewed by EI. You both will defend anti-Muslim hatred to the death while condemning anti-semitism.

Note - EI itself is not a terrorist organization either.

They aren't "my heros". I have not defended them nor advocated for them. Try honesty for a change.

Geller advocates hate and the killing of Muslims. She does not have to be a part of a "terrorist organization" to be contemptable. yet you seem compelled to defend her.

Now...let's have some honesty Dogma (are you capable of that?) -- Where have I defended terrorism?

I see aris2chat agrees. Perhaps she can answer as well. Or maybe she can explain why she defends the hatred spewed from the likes of Geller as if it were any different than the hatred spewed by EI. You both will defend anti-Muslim hatred to the death while condemning anti-semitism.

it is not about hate but the right to speak out against such actions like refugees throwing christians off a boat to Italy. About abuse of girls. About support of terrorism. About imposing Islamic "will" in US schools. About "they an riot and kill" but the rest of the world has to be silent.
Stories she posts about are those in main stream media. She is expressing the frustration so many people have with the islamization of america and the world. It is about free speech and being able to ask questions and even saying "no" to muslim that make americans feel like they are being forced to submit.
There are so many others that speak about that are about inciting hate against muslims. Geller is rather sedate by comparison. She is not saying anything that cannot be heard from many other main stream talking heads on the TV or radio.
She is not going to kiss Islamists arse, but she might smack them across the cheek from time to time.

it is not about hate but the right to speak out against such actions like refugees throwing christians off a boat to Italy. About abuse of girls. About support of terrorism. About imposing Islamic "will" in US schools. About "they an riot and kill" but the rest of the world has to be silent.
Stories she posts about are those in main stream media. She is expressing the frustration so many people have with the islamization of america and the world. It is about free speech and being able to ask questions and even saying "no" to muslim that make americans feel like they are being forced to submit.
There are so many others that speak about that are about inciting hate against muslims. Geller is rather sedate by comparison. She is not saying anything that cannot be heard from many other main stream talking heads on the TV or radio.
She is not going to kiss Islamists arse, but she might smack them across the cheek from time to time.

It can easily be argued that IE speaks to the frustrations many Palestinians have with the erosion of a two-state solution, and the possibility of their ever achieving rights. That too is free speech. Yet you condemn one as hate and applaud the other as justifiable frustration.

Hate is hate. But apparently not when it's the likes of Pamela Geller directing it against innocent Muslims.

And what "Islamanization of America" are you referring to?

It can easily be argued that IE speaks to the frustrations many Palestinians have with the erosion of a two-state solution, and the possibility of their ever achieving rights. That too is free speech. Yet you condemn one as hate and applaud the other as justifiable frustration.

Hate is hate. But apparently not when it's the likes of Pamela Geller directing it against innocent Muslims.

You sure never vary from the Islamist terrorist M.O., do you?

You are always right here with the official terrorist talking points that rejecting Islamist terrorism is no different than the Islamist terrorism, itself.

EI has supported attacks on jews and Israelis before and spreading Hamas' call for kidnapping Israelis today. The site is not just anti-Israel but anti-semitic. It is a hate site.

I don't like geller. I find her a bit abrasive but I support her right to speak. She does not say anything you can't hear on any of the major news channels on a daily basis. Anger and frustration is no blind hate or support of violence.
EI supports violence. Geller support public protest and political action.

There is more hate and incitement from college protest, park soap boxes and even from churches. Walk down some major city like NY and the the plackards some of the people carry. Listen to some of these AM radio station. Listen to protesters in DC. They can be so much worse.

Supporting terrorism and bigotry at the Electronic Intifada - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

Terrorism and the Internet Electronic intifada declared on Israel on Facebook. Hamas and radical Islamic groups encouraged by Iran employ social networks on the Internet for the struggle against Israel

EI has supported attacks on jews and Israelis before and spreading Hamas' call for kidnapping Israelis today. The site is not just anti-Israel but anti-semitic. It is a hate site.

I don't like geller. I find her a bit abrasive but I support her right to speak. She does not say anything you can't hear on any of the major news channels on a daily basis. Anger and frustration is no blind hate or support of violence.

There is more hate and incitement from college protest, park soap boxes and even from churches. Walk down some major city like NY and the the plackards some of the people carry. Listen to some of these AM radio station. Listen to protesters in DC. They can be so much worse.

Supporting terrorism and bigotry at the Electronic Intifada - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

Terrorism and the Internet Electronic intifada declared on Israel on Facebook. Hamas and radical Islamic groups encouraged by Iran employ social networks on the Internet for the struggle against Israel
An ISIS affiliate is now publishing a monthly magazine in Gaza and the Hamas fighters are going to eat it up. They will probably use it as a study guide.

The Ibn Taymia media center, an ISIS-affiliated media wing in the Gaza Strip, published the first issue of a new monthly magazine, titled “The Last Promise,” aimed at its supporters and potential recruits.

The first issue, featuring a combination of militant lecturing and practical advice, follows the same template as publications from groups including ISIS and al-Qaeda.

There’s a “Know Your Enemy” section, dedicated to the Israeli Defense Force, which outlines the military’s history. Another section advises “do not share your information after being captured by the enemy,” “always listen to commands,” and to always keep weapons clean.

Also included is a poem purportedly penned by Osama bin Laden, praising martyrdom and jihad.

In Gaza ISIS Affiliate Publishes Its First Magazine
aris2chat ,did you know of this periodical?

You sure never vary from the Islamist terrorist M.O., do you?

You are always right here with the official terrorist talking points that rejecting Islamist terrorism is no different than the Islamist terrorism, itself.

Even the Queen of denmark says there are reasons to stand up to Islam.

Queen of Denmark We must give Islam opposition

Speaking against Islamism is not in itself hate speech.

An ISIS affiliate is now publishing a monthly magazine in Gaza and the Hamas fighters are going to eat it up. They will probably use it as a study guide.

The Ibn Taymia media center, an ISIS-affiliated media wing in the Gaza Strip, published the first issue of a new monthly magazine, titled “The Last Promise,” aimed at its supporters and potential recruits.

The first issue, featuring a combination of militant lecturing and practical advice, follows the same template as publications from groups including ISIS and al-Qaeda.

There’s a “Know Your Enemy” section, dedicated to the Israeli Defense Force, which outlines the military’s history. Another section advises “do not share your information after being captured by the enemy,” “always listen to commands,” and to always keep weapons clean.

Also included is a poem purportedly penned by Osama bin Laden, praising martyrdom and jihad.

In Gaza ISIS Affiliate Publishes Its First Magazine
aris2chat ,did you know of this periodical?

I'm aware of "Second Promise" but I have not read it

Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center Launches New Magazine The Second Promise Jihadist News

Forum List

Back