BB King Has Died

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
One of the greatest blues musicians has died. BB King died today in Las Vegas.

I've had the honor to work with him several times the first time being in 1990. He's a big teddy bear with one of the biggest hearts in the world. He always had young blues guitarists with him on tour and mentored countless musicians. Like Johnny Lange, and Kenny Wayne Shephard and Joe Bonamassa. I've worked with all of them starting when they were just teenagers in the 90s.

I will never forget the first time I worked and met him. We talked for about 20 minutes or so and he spent the whole time talking to and staring at my chest. When I was in front of the stage taking photos he spent the whole time looking down my shirt, the stage was tall and I'm short. While he did that he was a harmless teddy bear. When we were done talking he held out his arms and hugged me right around my chest. LOL. From then on whenever we worked together he always had the most heart warming smile and greeting with that great big hug.

I will miss him and cherish my memories of working with him. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to work with him for so many years.

Blues Legend B.B. King Dies at 89 | Variety

Last edited:
One of the greatest blues musicians has died. BB Kind died today in Las Vegas.

I've had the honor to work with him several times the first time being in 1990. He's a big teddy bear with one of the biggest hearts in the world. He always had young blues guitarists with him on tour and mentored countless musicians. Like Johnny Lange, and Kenny Wayne Shephard and Joe Bonamassa. I've worked with all of them starting when they were just teenagers in the 90s.

I will never forget the first time I worked and met him. We talked for about 20 minutes or so and he spent the whole time talking to and staring at my chest. When I was in front of the stage taking photos he spent the whole time looking down my shirt, the stage was tall and I'm short. While he did that he was a harmless teddy bear. When we were done talking he held out his arms and hugged me right around my chest. LOL. From then on whenever we worked together he always had the most heart warming smile and greeting with that great big hug.

I will miss him and cherish my memories of working with him. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to work with him for so many years.

Blues Legend B.B. King Dies at 89 | Variety
Long live the King. In our hearts.

He died at 9:40 P.M. PST, and according to his publicist, King will be buried in a Dracula costume

All our icons are dying. :(

RIP BB.

I'm only 30 years old. Our icons are people like Kurt Cobain. Still, BB King is a legend. He will be remembered and revered for generations to come.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
He was the man. I know a couple rockabilly musicians who highly respected BB King and other greats.
Great music is timeless and crosses many human barriers.

...RIP BB King.

RIP, BB.

May you find a Lucille up in Heaven.

"The good die young, but a prick lives forever." - Lewis Black

Notice threads for every artist when they die. But when politicians die, if there's a thread at all...:)

Boo hoo. Why should anyone care about a dead entertainer?. He was another useless parasite with a "job" of zero social value.

Forum List

Back