Battleground states, 1May12

Yea. Wanting fiscal sanity and liberty makes me a nutter. You're a Democrat. And like oh so many of them, you are a lying Democrat. And the GOP hasn't went way right. They've went way left. That's the problem. It's a bunch of RINOs like you.

Bush was a RINO? Wow...

Bush was most definitely RINOish. Most Republicans are.

Bush was closer to what you want than Reagan was.

Reagan gave outright amnesty to illlegals, raised taxes after he cut them, made deals with the Democrats, appointed liberals to the Supreme Court.

And you guys idolize an ideal that never existed.

Bush was a lot closer to your ideal, but he still lived in the real world and made comprimises.

Meaningless bullshit........start taking polls after a running mate is selected. It will be fun to see imbecile liberals in all their racist glory going after Marco Rubio.......the first Latin American Vice President........it will get very entertaining.:lol:

Yea. Wanting fiscal sanity and liberty makes me a nutter. You're a Democrat. And like oh so many of them, you are a lying Democrat. And the GOP hasn't went way right. They've went way left. That's the problem. It's a bunch of RINOs like you.

Bush was a RINO? Wow...

There you have it....

The radical minority defining the parameters of what makes a Republican. Part of the reason the party is so screwed up

Meaningless bullshit........start taking polls after a running mate is selected. It will be fun to see imbecile liberals in all their racist glory going after Marco Rubio.......the first Latin American Vice President........it will get very entertaining.:lol:

The interesting part will be watching Rubio sell his soul to toe the party line on immigration reform, ID checks and English as an official language.

Bush was a RINO? Wow...

There you have it....

The radical minority defining the parameters of what makes a Republican. Part of the reason the party is so screwed up

If Bush were a RINO (I guess that means too liberal to be a "real" Republican), wouldn't it be interesting to see what a "real" republican is? I'm guessing Fred Flintstone would be shocked at how unsophisticated he or she would be.

It's fun watching the "real" republicans here feeling so betrayed; isnt it?

So Rev.wright never said any of those things untill recently? please...your a joke you'd give an American hating peacher a pass before a mormon:cuckoo:

Ummm, yeah, the quotes that you guys take out of context and get all frothy about were said in 2001. This tape is from 1995.

I think Wright is a jerk, but he's not a religion. I don't hold him responsible for everyone in his denomination than I hold Father Pfleger responsible for all of Catholicism.

Mormonism is a cult. No one gets a contrary opinion. That's why it's a cult.

So you claim you're not supporting Republicans so that you don't have to defend Limbaugh and Coulter but you're all up on Reverend Wright's defense. :cuckoo:

You're not fooling anyone JoeB. You're a hardcore Dem.

Guy, you can't say you are for "Fiscal Sanity" and then say you also think we need to keep the Bush Tax Cuts in place. That's fiscal insanity that turned a 200 Billion dollar surplus into a 400 Billion dollar deficit, and we've been in deficits ever since.

Now- point to. I think we need to make some serious cuts in nearly everything. I think we need to means test social security, I think we need to get medicare out of the extreme end of life treatments (extending lives in agony for weeks for patients who are going to die, about 11% of all medical spending we do in this country.)

But you can cut the little things you guys pretend are a big deal, and cut the real things, and you are STILL going to need to raise taxes at some point.

Because the "Fiscal sanity" has really been 30 years of deficit spending.

First off, "the Bush tax cuts" increased revenues. Second off, how much money do you think the Federal Government needs? You ever hear the expression, money is power? They need less money so that they're not all up in our business.

Guy, you can't say you are for "Fiscal Sanity" and then say you also think we need to keep the Bush Tax Cuts in place. That's fiscal insanity that turned a 200 Billion dollar surplus into a 400 Billion dollar deficit, and we've been in deficits ever since.

Now- point to. I think we need to make some serious cuts in nearly everything. I think we need to means test social security, I think we need to get medicare out of the extreme end of life treatments (extending lives in agony for weeks for patients who are going to die, about 11% of all medical spending we do in this country.)

But you can cut the little things you guys pretend are a big deal, and cut the real things, and you are STILL going to need to raise taxes at some point.

First off, "the Bush tax cuts" increased revenues. Second off, how much money do you think the Federal Government needs? You ever hear the expression, money is power? They need less money so that they're not all up in our business.

The Bush tax cuts increased revenues?

Then why did revenue decline by $2 trillion?

Wait until Obama dumps Biden for Hillary

Won't happen, but even Biden would defeat Romney

He'd have to be pretty desperate. And Hillary Clinton may want Obama to lose. She can't run in 2016 after Obama's completely wrecked the economy and completely smashed the Democrats image. She's already announced that she won't campaign for him.

Look at the numbers dude instead of pulling nonsense out of your ass.

So Rev.wright never said any of those things untill recently? please...your a joke you'd give an American hating peacher a pass before a mormon:cuckoo:

Ummm, yeah, the quotes that you guys take out of context and get all frothy about were said in 2001. This tape is from 1995.

I think Wright is a jerk, but he's not a religion. I don't hold him responsible for everyone in his denomination than I hold Father Pfleger responsible for all of Catholicism.

Humm.. Joey full of it again, Opra saw what Obama didn't?:eusa_whistle:

Winfrey was a member of Trinity United from 1984 to 1986, and she continued to attend off and on into the early to the mid-1990s. But then she stopped. A major reason—but by no means the only reason—was the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
According to two sources, Winfrey was never comfortable with the tone of Wright's more incendiary sermons, which she knew had the power to damage her standing as America's favorite daytime talk-show host. "Oprah is a businesswoman, first and foremost," said one longtime friend, who requested anonymity when discussing Winfrey's personal sentiments. "She's always been aware that her audience is very mainstream, and doing anything to offend them just wouldn't be smart. She's been around black churches all her life, so Reverend Wright's anger-filled message didn't surprise her. But it just wasn't what she was looking for in a church

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/04/oprah-discusses-reverend_n_100046.html

Last edited:

So you claim you're not supporting Republicans so that you don't have to defend Limbaugh and Coulter but you're all up on Reverend Wright's defense. :cuckoo:

Now I realize that reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, having not gone over that in "Home Skule", but please point out where I am defending Wright.

When I call someone a JERK, it's not defending him. Point is, Reverand Wright is not the entire United Church of Christ, which has nearly a million members. He's one pastor who says some pretty retarded stuff from time to time.

Having grown up Catholic and listened to nuns tell me God had to drown every baby in the world because they were "WIcked" and that God sank the Titanic because someone wrote he couldn't... Shit, man, give someone a bible, and they will say all sorts of crazy shit.

I'd trust his numbers before I'd trust yours... mostly because he does research first.

I'd trust his numbers before I'd trust yours... mostly because he does research first.

You'd be trusting nonsense. Go ahead and post the numbers so we can both confirm that reality. Or would you rather just end it on your meaningless assault? I can for that; save some time.

Now I realize that reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, having not gone over that in "Home Skule", but please point out where I am defending Wright.

When I call someone a JERK, it's not defending him. Point is, Reverand Wright is not the entire United Church of Christ, which has nearly a million members. He's one pastor who says some pretty retarded stuff from time to time.

Having grown up Catholic and listened to nuns tell me God had to drown every baby in the world because they were "WIcked" and that God sank the Titanic because someone wrote he couldn't... Shit, man, give someone a bible, and they will say all sorts of crazy shit.

It seems the only religion Joe defends is Obama's religion. Black liberation theology is a"cult” in my view No better than white supremacist theology. That’s what Rev Wright is a hater, Obama’s preacher is a hater that is a fact that can’t be disputed, he spreads that hate to his parishioners Obama was one of them for twenty years

Forum List

Back