Battleground states, 1May12

Pussy boy are you going back to that thread you ran from? The one you said California girl was better suited to discuss? The one I ran you off from?

You really think so? You never admitted contradicting yourself. Now.....did you mean to say "worst".........or are you a dumb fuck?

Are you going to go back too that thread and answer that post?

What post? The onus was on you. Or...did you ask a question that a sane person would not waste time on?

You said that Obama was enacting policies to purposefully raise energy prices while at the same time manipulating energy prices downward in an election year. I said you were an idiot for saying that and that you have no evidence that the President has any power to control energy prices. To that you made the claim that Obama is "anti CONVENTIONAL energy"........................and brought up some dopey talking points about regulations.

You suck. Your claims suck and your grammar sucks.

You really think so? You never admitted contradicting yourself. Now.....did you mean to say "worst".........or are you a dumb fuck?

What post? The onus was on you. Or...did you ask a question that a sane person would not waste time on?

You said that Obama was enacting policies to purposefully raise energy prices while at the same time manipulating energy prices downward in an election year. I said you were an idiot for saying that and that you have no evidence that the President has any power to control energy prices. To that you made the claim that Obama is "anti CONVENTIONAL energy"........................and brought up some dopey talking points about regulations.

Playing stupid? Rainbow, I made it clear in that post and you ran from it.
Obama, Menendez Push Economically Painful Anti-Energy Bill
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...ez-push-economically-painful-anti-energy-bill

Last edited:
With a real voter ID the only safe Dem states will be CA and NY.

But Obama's been such a historic fuck up I think all 57 states are in play in 2012

Playing stupid? Rainbow, I made it clear in that post and you ran from it.
Obama, Menendez Push Economically Painful Anti-Energy Bill
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...ez-push-economically-painful-anti-energy-bill

There he goes running again.

Obama will win at least 325 Electoral votes

Maybe as high as 360

I wish I knew you in real life. I'd totally tell you to put your money where your mouth is. You know that's just not going to happen.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Obama currently leads 227 to 170 in non swing states

With Obama currently leading in nine of eleven swing states, 360 electoral votes is well within reach. Even conservatively, Obama takes 325 votes

I think you're taking warped stats at face value. The election is going to tighten. Short of some huge economic boost, Obama's not pulling away with anything.

I wish I knew you in real life. I'd totally tell you to put your money where your mouth is. You know that's just not going to happen.

With Obama currently leading in nine of eleven swing states, 360 electoral votes is well within reach. Even conservatively, Obama takes 325 votes

I think you're taking warped stats at face value. The election is going to tighten. Short of some huge economic boost, Obama's not pulling away with anything.

The stats show how people would vote.......right now

That means with 8.2% unemployment, Obamacare, Obama not having a birth certificate and Obama being a Marxist dog eater......people still overwhelmingly support Obama

Romneys problem is he has to get people to change their vote. That means an economy much worse, a major game changer

Doesn't look good for Romney

That means with 8.2% unemployment, Obamacare, Obama not having a birth certificate and Obama being a Marxist dog eater......people still overwhelmingly support Obama

Romneys problem is he has to get people to change their vote. That means an economy much worse, a major game changer

Dream a little dream. Obama is at 227 b/c of the margin of error. Do you know if you took just 3 states; Florida, NC, Virginia (all of which) Romney will win then he's also at 227. And the undecideds go to the challenger, not the incumbent. Obama is on thin ice at best and you're living in a fantasy land. You're basically pretending that Romney will do worse than McCain and to that I say: LMFAO. Pathetic.

Dream a little dream. Obama is at 227 b/c of the margin of error. Do you know if you took just 3 states; Florida, NC, Virginia (all of which) Romney will win then he's also at 227. And the undecideds go to the challenger, not the incumbent. Obama is on thin ice at best and you're living in a fantasy land. You're basically pretending that Romney will do worse than McCain and to that I say: LMFAO. Pathetic.

Romney has to win Florida, NC and Virginia (which he now trails) just to draw even. He then has to reverse Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada and New Mexico which he trails by at least 4%

I am not saying Romney will do worse than McCain but if current trends hold, he will be close

obama is looking like a one term disaster. Romeny is surpassing him on every poll. That's now. obama's last hope, the faint thread, is that nothing whatsoever happens between now and election day. Not a blip, not a single raise in fuel costs, a dip in employment that he can't lie about, terrorist attack, OWS nonsense, or culmination of any obama's disastrous foreign policies.

obama can only lie so much.

So far, it doesn't look good. Israel is calling up reserves in preparation for confrontation. A strengthened Al Quaeda has called for random attacks within the US. In response to obama's announcement of peace talks with the Taliban, they have announced a spring offensive. Despite obama's claim that the economy is improving, it is actually still sinking. obama might be historically known as American's Potemkin Presidebt! Internally, the level of citizen on citizen violence by mob attack is rising. Racial tensions are at an unprecidented high. The obama regime has refused to give asylum to a pro life Chinese activist because he's pro life.

The entire reelection hinges on everything going smoothly and nothing happening. The odds are against it.

obama is looking like a one term disaster. Romeny is surpassing him on every poll. That's now. obama's last hope, the faint thread, is that nothing whatsoever happens between now and election day. Not a blip, not a single raise in fuel costs, a dip in employment that he can't lie about, terrorist attack, OWS nonsense, or culmination of any obama's disastrous foreign policies.

obama can only lie so much.

So far, it doesn't look good. Israel is calling up reserves in preparation for confrontation. A strengthened Al Quaeda has called for random attacks within the US. In response to obama's announcement of peace talks with the Taliban, they have announced a spring offensive. Despite obama's claim that the economy is improving, it is actually still sinking. obama might be historically known as American's Potemkin Presidebt! Internally, the level of citizen on citizen violence by mob attack is rising. Racial tensions are at an unprecidented high. The obama regime has refused to give asylum to a pro life Chinese activist because he's pro life.

The entire reelection hinges on everything going smoothly and nothing happening. The odds are against it.

Which poll is that?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Romney has to win Florida, NC and Virginia (which he now trails) just to draw even. He then has to reverse Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada and New Mexico which he trails by at least 4%

I am not saying Romney will do worse than McCain but if current trends hold, he will be close

Close is different than Obama gets 360 (325). I personally think the numbers favor Romney at this point. We knew he was not likely to emerge from a primary unscathed. The equilibrium will trend back to Romney's favor. Obama will need big pick-me-ups to turn the tide. That's why he was so desperate to capitalize on UBL.

Close is different than Obama gets 360 (325). I personally think the numbers favor Romney at this point. We knew he was not likely to emerge from a primary unscathed. The equilibrium will trend back to Romney's favor. Obama will need big pick-me-ups to turn the tide. That's why he was so desperate to capitalize on UBL.

I suspect that come November, Obama will steal more states from Romney than the other way around

Romneys personality does not grow on people. The more exposure he gets, the worse off he will be

I suspect that come November, Obama will steal more states from Romney than the other way around

Romneys personality does not grow on people. The more exposure he gets, the worse off he will be

Romney detractors have already accused him of having no personality and he's made it this far. Obama is the one with an arrogant and spiteful personality. He may have been able to cover that up some in 08 but the jig is up in 12.

Romney detractors have already accused him of having no personality and he's made it this far. Obama is the one with an arrogant and spiteful personality. He may have been able to cover that up some in 08 but the jig is up in 12.

Give me a number

How many electoral votes do you see Romney getting?

Give me a number

A minimum of 270. And I'd definitely bet on him hitting 300 plus before I'd bet on Obama doing it.

The polls are averages and are obscure b/c many polls come during the tenuous Republican primaries. For instance, a Santorum Ohio or Penn Republican who might not have been for Romney at the time would be for him now.

Obama won't win Nevada by any margin let alone 6.7. He'll more likely lose it by 6.7 (if the SEIU doesn't rig it).

Democrats won Nevada in three of the last five elections. And Harry Reid won despite the GOP throwing everything they had at him.

Again, you work on the assumption that the next six months are going to be kind to Romney. The thing about romney is the more people get to know him, the less they like him.

He was running ahead of Ted Kennedy in 1994- until people got to know him. Ted Beat him by 17 points.

He was running way ahead of Shannon O'Brien in 2002. Until people got to know him. He only won because the Greens and Dems split the vote.

In 2006, the folks in MA knew him too well.. they voted him out.

In 2008, he was running well, until people got to know him. Then he lost to McCain.

In 2012, he ran behind Perry, Cain, Gingrich and Santorum at various times. It's a sad commenttary when your own party has to be dragged kicking and screaming to support you.

We are going to learn a lot more about Romney in the next six months. How whacky thngs Mormons actually believe are, how many working folks he slimed stuffing money in his Cayman Island Bank accounts. Eventually, he's going to have to release the rest of his tax returns and his financials. That ain't going to be pretty.

Why is it sometimes you're positively insane and other times you make sense?

Give me a number

A minimum of 270. And I'd definitely bet on him hitting 300 plus before I'd bet on Obama doing it.

I would not bet on any election that America has, might as well bet on wrestling

Give me a number

Under ideal conditions, Romney could hit 270-280

With the existing makeup of Red and Blue states, 300 is off the table

Forum List

Back