'Bat-Sh*t Crazy Liberal Pandemic' Spreads - Maxine Waters 'Terminal'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Maxine Waters called for Trump's Impeachment...then she claimed she did NOT call for Trump's Impeachment.

Maxine Waters: I Didn't Call For Trump Impeachment, But We...

Maxine water is once again Not not calling for Trump's impeachment...

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Impeachment Is About Whatever the Congress Says It Is'

"Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who previously has called for the impeachment of Donald Trump, on Thursday told a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights that she expects other members of the black community to back her up:

“Don't come here and tell me, ‘Maxine, you keep on doing what you do.’ But when you gonna give me some support?” she asked. “How many of you in your organizations have said, 'Impeach 45' ?”

Waters urged the crowd not to get hung up on what law to invoke in the impeachment process:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that."

Maxine Waters has gone 'full terminal' bat-shit crazy, completely driven mad from frustration at her seditious party's inability to produce or manufacture any evidence to prove there was ever a crime committed - regarding 'Russian Collusion' - and that Trump engaged in that NON-existent crime, thereby giving seditious liberal extremists the justification to Impeach President Trump.

Maxine Waters is now saying, 'F* REAL / FACTUAL JUSTIFICATION, F* EVIDENCE OF WRONG-DOING! WE CAN IMPEACH TRUMP BY MAKING UP ANY SHIT WE WANT!"

...which is basically what they have been doing all along anyway The difference is she has totally lost her damn mind and is openly declaring / calling for Trump's Impeachment without evidence but instead based on any justification they want to claim.

Such a statement, IMO, should be enough to arrest and lock up Rep Waters for a long time on the criminal charge of SEDITION:

"SEDITION: Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

- "Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority."

LOCK HER ASS UP!

She had some comedy value at first...now she just sounds annoying and stupid beyond belief

Maxine Waters called for Trump's Impeachment...then she claimed she did NOT call for Trump's Impeachment.

"Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who previously has called for the impeachment of Donald Trump, on Thursday told a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights that she expects other members of the black community to back her up:

“Don't come here and tell me, ‘Maxine, you keep on doing what you do.’ But when you gonna give me some support?” she asked. “How many of you in your organizations have said, 'Impeach 45' ?”

Waters urged the crowd not to get hung up on what law to invoke in the impeachment process:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that."

Maxine Waters has gone 'full terminal' bat-shit crazy, completely driven mad from frustration at her seditious party's inability to produce or manufacture any evidence to prove there was ever a crime committed - regarding 'Russian Collusion' - and that Trump engaged in that NON-existent crime, thereby giving seditious liberal extremists the justification to Impeach President Trump.

Maxine Waters is now saying, 'F* REAL / FACTUAL JUSTIFICATION, F* EVIDENCE OF WRONG-DOING! WE CAN IMPEACH TRUMP BY MAKING UP ANY SHIT WE WANT!"

...which is basically what they have been doing all along anyway The difference is she has totally lost her damn mind and is openly declaring / calling for Trump's Impeachment without evidence but instead based on any justification they want to claim.

Such a statement, IMO, should be enough to arrest and lock up Rep Waters for a long time on the criminal charge of SEDITION:

"SEDITION: Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch."

- "Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority."

LOCK HER ASS UP!
Manafort was just told HE'S going to be indicted but Squeasy's fantasies centering around Waters.
Lol
Manafort will most likely spill on Trump to stay out of jail.
This Russian investigation is really heating up but the DEPLORABLES don't want to talk about it.
Wonder why.

LOCK HER ASS UP!
Manafort was just told HE'S going to be indicted but Squeasy's fantasies centering around Waters.
Lol
This Russian investigation is really heating up but the DEPLORABLES don't want to talk about it.
Wonder why.
We're talking about it all over the board but this thread is about Waters you retard.

She's a fucking certified NUTCASE. Yesterday she said she's calling for it and will do so everyday till he's gone.

And these lunatics write our laws. It boggles the mind to think that there are people stupid enough to vote in morons like her.

She had some comedy value at first...now she just sounds annoying and stupid beyond belief
She should not be DISMISSED as 'annoying' and 'stupid', as she - an elected federal govt representative - is, by definition, perpetrating the criminal act of 'Sedition'.

She actually called for Trumps impeachment at a funeral for Dick Gregory. Oh please let the Democrats run her for President in 2020. I promise I'll be good.
4294e40f1ee5493f188c1caff95be820--smiley-happy-smiley-faces.jpg

'Bat-Sh*t Crazy Liberal Pandemic' Spreads - Maxine Waters 'Terminal'

That's a little vague, isn't it? I mean, the ENTIRE party of Democrats, Lefties and Liberals are ALL bat-shit crazy these days! Maxine Waters is merely their Captain at the moment. The greater the evidence the less they see it. The more obvious the symptoms the louder they deny it.

LOCK HER ASS UP!
Lol
Wonder why.

We can multi task and you liberals can't?

She should not be DISMISSED as 'annoying' and 'stupid', as she - an elected federal govt representative - is, by definition, perpetrating the criminal act of 'Sedition'.

I understand your point but the fact is she is annoying and stupid and I cannot believe she somehow managed to ever get elected let alone keep getting reelected. It's a view into the mindset of liberal loons

She's the best and brightest the Dems have to offer, the pride of the party!

LOCK HER ASS UP!
Lol
Wonder why.

We have been talking about it, because you spent a year telling us you still haven't found anything but collusion between Obammy and Hitlery and their love of all things Russian. Even Russia's love of our uranium mines..
Here us speak: "Ya got nuthin. We have moved on.."

LOCK HER ASS UP!
Lol
Wonder why.

We have been talking about it, because you spent a year telling us you still haven't found anything but collusion between Obammy and Hitlery and their love of all things Russian. Even Russia's love of our uranium mines..
Here us speak: Ya got nuthin. We have moved on..

No no they must....keep...narrative....alive.

LOCK HER ASS UP!
Lol
Wonder why.

Here us speak: Ya got nuthin. We have moved on..

No no they must....keep...narrative....alive.
exactly, guaranteed losses in 2018 with it. americans have moved on. not anti americans it's obvious, they want illegals given amnesty. hahahahahaahahaha

Libs CONTINUE to be like

upload_2017-9-21_13-13-28.jpeg

PROVEN: The Clinton Foundation received a huge donation from THE prominent Russian who led the Russian effort to buy US Uranium.

PROVEN: Bubba was working for Putin's ex-KGB pals during Hillary's campaign

PROVEN: Hillary's campaign manager received thousands of un-reported Russian stock while 1/3rd of his company's Board of Directors are prominent Russian businessmen who have direct links to the Kremlin and Putin

PROVEN: Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the RUSSIAN INTEL AGENCY that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

Despite the actual EVIDENCE proving all of this, reality-denying snowflakes be like

upload_2017-9-21_13-19-13.jpeg

IN COMPARISON ...

Snowflakes have NO EVIDENCE there was ever a crime...

Snowflakes have NO EVIDENCE of Collusion

Forum List

Back