Baseball 2015 Thread

You didnt point out any facts.
I dont know of any team in baseball that doesnt have a bad stretch at some point in the season.
Whatever dude, you don't like what I opted about your beloved Astros. I can deal with it, it looks like all you can do is cry about the facts.

Fact is the Stros are in the post season.

Gee, Captain Obvious nice catch. I don't think I ever said they weren't. It took the last weekend for the Astros who, had an 8 game lead in their division at one time to get the last Wild Card spot.

No go on your whine, and get some cheese.

I'm not the one whining.
You seem to have a problem with the Stros making the post season,not me.

Where did I state I had a problem? I want them to beat KC. You are very sensitive about the Astros. You dating a player or something?

To tell you the truth I have way more invested in football and basketball.
Hell,I was a ballboy for the Rockets and I partied with Hakeem,Reed,Murphy and a host of other players.
But as you just witnessed the Stros are no joke....

Oh Yeah....
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!!!!

Why don't you like the Cardinals? Because they've won a lot lately without having to buy teams the way the Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies and Dodgers can?
You should respect their management success and their fan base's loyalty, baseball knowledge and courtesy.

Why don't you like the Cardinals? Because they've won a lot lately without having to buy teams the way the Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies and Dodgers can?
You should respect their management success and their fan base's loyalty, baseball knowledge and courtesy.

Its the combination of two things.

I hate saint louis fans because they whined about how bad it felt to lose the football cardinals,they knew how bad it felt to have something stolen from them yet what do they go and do? they go out and do the same thing and steal the Rams from LA.fucking hypocrites. that was the darkest and most depressing moment in my life when they took the Rams,

Not only are they hypocrites they are bandwagon fans,they never even wanted them in the first place.the first four years they were there and were horrible,that stadium was half empty all the time.wasnt till they went to the superbowl that they started supporting them.what a bunch of a holes.

second reason is this.

Report -- FBI investigating St. Louis Cardinals for hacking Houston Astros' database

It looks like they are such a great team because they are the patriots of the NFL. Tony Larussa is friends with Belicheat.Looks like Belicheat has taught them well how to cheat.

If Belicheat is hanging around the cardinals stadium talking with LA Russa,then the cardinals stink to high heaven,something smells really bad here.
You're comparing football fans to baseball fans. Apples and oranges in St Louis.
LaRussa doesn't cheat. He just wins. I assume that's really the same reason people don't like Belichek. I don't even watch NFL but that deflated football thing was ridiculous. Football air pressure doesn't make a team dominate the line of scrimmage which is where football games are won and lost. Even in the NFL.

No your post is the only thing rediculous.

Pure BS that Belicheat doesnt cheat. the reason the cheats have been in so many superbowls is they had to cheat their way to get there plain and simple.

For instance deflated footballs is a huge advantage in throwing them for that team in the cold plus the chances of fumbling are far more greater with a properly inflated football than one that it underinflated hense WHY the cheatriots have led the league so many years in not fumbling the balls versus other teams.:rolleyes:

sorry but I will take the words over many former NFL players that have said they are cheaters INCLUDING Bradys own former idol joe montana and a former center of his that played on three superbowls.i think THEY all have just a little more credibility than you do.:lmao::lol::lmao::rofl:

so again,for La russa to hang around that criminal BeliCHEAT,sorry but i refuse to root for a team that has a former manager of theirs that hangs around that criminal.

oh and if you were not on a deserted inland you would know the refs have been in the pockets of Kraft ever since he took ownership of the team that they have been in one scandal after another scandal since they won their first superbowl.:lmao:

people hate Belicheat cause he wins? of really? I could not stand him back in cleveland when he was with the Browns and had only one winning season in the five years he was there.thats why I have to laugh at the idiots who say he is the greatest coach of all time because he was a complete failure at cleveland before he came to NE.:lmao:

He was a complete loser at cleveland and then comes to NE and has his first losing season there with bledsoe as his quarterback and then the next year tom brady comes and saves his ass from the toilet and turns their franchise around and now Belicheat is all of a sudden a great coach?:rolleyes:

Oh and for the record,I have always been a huge fan of La russa until i saw that pic this past summer of him hanging out with Belicheat.:D

pick another topic because i just owned you and took you to school that belicheat is a cheater,your ass was OWNED.:rofl:

Belicheat was getting desperate when he came to NE.He did not want to be remembered as a failure his whole life as he was in cleveland so with a corrupt owner behind him,he cheated his whole way to six superbowls.plain and simple.

this is the biggest scandal and sports history since the black sox.anybody who denys that reality is a complete idiot.
I don't really care about what you or anyone thinks of Belichek or the Patriots or the NFL, etc. I don't watch NFL.
But if you really think the air in a football will have more impact than winning the LOS then you don't really understand football, even at the NFL level.

yeah i can see you dont watch football the fact that you are so ignorant about it how it does indeed have such a huge impact.:biggrin::lmao:

AGAIN,sorry but i think former NFL players INCLUDING his own idol joe montana and his own former center that played on three superbowls with Brady who have all came out and called him a cheater all have just a LITTLE more credibility than you do.:rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

no wonder you dont watch it,you are completely ignorant on the subject.:lmao:

dont enter a debate if you arent going to read the entire post that takes you to school.:rolleyes:

dont know why i bother posting this link since you wont read it the fact you obviously did not read my last post but oh well,here it goes.

Here's The Advantage Of Deflated Footballs - Business Insider

oh and love how you played dodgeball with my question on your theory that i hate him because he wins when i asked you then WHY did i hate him when he was with cleveland when he was a loser?

that was one of several points i made you ran tail away from.:rolleyes:

that smiley in that avatar of yours is me laughing at you how you cant stand toe to toe in a debate.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
How does a deflated football make a team win the LOS?

Whatever dude, you don't like what I opted about your beloved Astros. I can deal with it, it looks like all you can do is cry about the facts.

Gee, Captain Obvious nice catch. I don't think I ever said they weren't. It took the last weekend for the Astros who, had an 8 game lead in their division at one time to get the last Wild Card spot.

I'm not the one whining.

Where did I state I had a problem? I want them to beat KC. You are very sensitive about the Astros. You dating a player or something?

Hell,I was a ballboy for the Rockets and I partied with Hakeem,Reed,Murphy and a host of other players.

Oh Yeah....

Rockets fan? That's right "Clutch City." All I can say is Damian Lillard. That is "Rip City!"

I'm not the one whining.

Oh Yeah....

Rockets fan? That's right "Clutch City." All I can say is Damian Lillard. That is "Rip City!"

"Crush City" is making the rounds for the Stros these days.
I guess it fits.

wow anybody see the Royals game today? I was at work so i missed the exciting moment when they were down i believe 6-2 to the stros in the 8th inning and they came back to win. this generations whitey herzog,ned yost almost cost them this series just like he cost them the world series last year but so far my royals are still in it and i dont see them losing at home tomorrow.

also glad to see that the dodgers and cubs are still alive able to come back and split.its especially exciting for my cubs who have always been my favorite team in the NL and that keeps alive my dream of seeing the cubs and the royals face off in the world series.the cubs have Arrietta on the mound to start soon and they are at home so their is still an excellent chance i might just get my wish.:dance: Go cubbies.

Dodgers are not looking so good though since they split at HOME and their offense is not clicking and they dont have the services of Utley which is plain bullshit since had Tejada not been seriously hurt,it would never have been an issue and he never would have been suspended so its not looking good so far for my wish on the dodgers and cubs facing each other in the NL championship game.

Cubs have a 1 game playoff against the Pirates Wednesday night.

Go Cubs! Arriata is starting.

I would love to see the Cubs get to the world series because it has been so damn long but with the game being played in pittsburgh its not going to happen.

your looking at one and done.the reds two years ago went to pittsburgh and the one game playoff and lost with the crowd rattling the pitcher the crowds are so loud there. Baumgardner of the Giants is a special kind of pitcher so it did not bother him.

the Bucs have too much playoff experience and the Cubs are a young team that has just now learned how to win.Time to start looking forward to next year and just be happy they finally had a winning season.
We'll see.

*bump*

*bump*

Fuckin' Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see the Cubs get to the world series because it has been so damn long but with the game being played in pittsburgh its not going to happen.

your looking at one and done.the reds two years ago went to pittsburgh and the one game playoff and lost with the crowd rattling the pitcher the crowds are so loud there. Baumgardner of the Giants is a special kind of pitcher so it did not bother him.

the Bucs have too much playoff experience and the Cubs are a young team that has just now learned how to win.Time to start looking forward to next year and just be happy they finally had a winning season.
We'll see.

*bump*

*bump*

Postseason is all about emotional momentum. I believe the Cubs have it.

We'll see.

*bump*

*bump*

Postseason is all about emotional momentum. I believe the Cubs have it.

they are just one victory away from the NL championship game.:banana::dance:

They got to win tonight.They cant afford to try and win it on the road in stank louis.
The good thing is like you said,emotion has a lot to do with it.Thats why my Royals are so successful is because they have passion and display lots of emotion and never give up.they believe in each other.

The Cubs have that same swagger they do which bodes well for them tonight having the chance to wrap up the series tonight in chicago.Thats big having a 2 to 1 lead and having the chance to win it all at home.

The one thing that worrys me is Arrieta was not dominant last night so if he wasnt dominant,then thats not good news for tonight since he is their best pitcher.

harry.jpg

amen to that.as the ghost of harry carrey always said-cubs win,cubs win.:banana:

also the dodgers won last night as well so i was ESPECIALLY happy last night.It was a very good night for me even more so.That was a double whammy for me..:dance:

Now If the dodgers can pull it off and come through tomorrow night,i will get my dream matchup I want after all of having the Cubs face the dodgers to go to the world series.yahoo!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

and if my royals win tonight,i will be one step closer to being the happiest man alive on the planet-notice i said one step closer? and that is because my ultimate dream match up and fantasy dream come true is to have the royals win the american league pennant and make it back to the world series again with the dodgers and the cubs facing each other in the NL championship game since i will be happy as long as it is either the dodgers or cubs that make it.

I will be happy either way.I want the cubs to do it and win it all but I like the dodgers also so i would not mind if they made it to the world series either so tonight go royals and tomorrow go dodgers.:thup:

I never cared in the past about what the dodgers did in the playoffs but this year I do because I want LA sports to be represented well for next year for one OBVIOUS reason.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I haven't watched a playoff game this year but tonight seems like a good time to start. Don't really care who wins between Royals and Astros. Probably prefer the Jays over the other 3. Texas is up 1-0 in that game behind Cole Hamels.

Rangers traded for Hamels and the pundits all talked about a good move for 2016. They were sitting at 49-52, in third place in the American League West, eight games behind the first-place Astros. They were four games behind in the AL Wild Card standings, with seven teams in front of them. They look pretty good now, but I hope the Jays come back at home and win.

Forum List

Back