Baseball 2015 Thread

Papa, the sour grapes don't taste so good, do they?

The AL series will be fun.

So will the NL.

Sit back and enjoy it.

I would like to see Houston and the Cubs, if not the Dodgers and KC.

No sour grapes, I don't like the Yankees or the Astros. You seem to imply things that are not in a post. I stated facts, I know you can't deal with facts.

What exactly does your dislike for a particular team have to do with facts?

What does posting facts have to do with sour grapes?

The Stros overcame and made it to the post season yet you feel they're undeserving for some reason.
That sounds like whining.

So will the NL.

Sit back and enjoy it.

No sour grapes, I don't like the Yankees or the Astros. You seem to imply things that are not in a post. I stated facts, I know you can't deal with facts.

The Stros overcame and made it to the post season yet you feel they're undeserving for some reason.

I don't care if they play in the post season. I stated facts. Not a fan of the Astros. Why do you care?

So will the NL.

Sit back and enjoy it.

I don't care if they play in the post season. I stated facts. Not a fan of the Astros. Why do you care?

Just curious why you hate my team.
Did they kick your teams ass this year?

I don't hate the Astros, I don't care about them, unless they play the Cubs. Several years ago the Trailblazers fell apart and I like them. It didn't change the fact that near the end of the season they barely made the playoffs.

Why do you whine and cry about facts?

I don't hate the Astros, I don't care about them, unless they play the Cubs. Several years ago the Trailblazers fell apart and I like them. It didn't change the fact that near the end of the season they barely made the playoffs.

What does barely making the post season have to do with anything?
Are the Cubs not a wildcard team as well?

I pointed out a fact, sorry you can't deal with it.

You didnt point out any facts.
I dont know of any team in baseball that doesnt have a bad stretch at some point in the season.

I dont know of any team in baseball that doesnt have a bad stretch at some point in the season.
Whatever dude, you don't like what I opted about your beloved Astros. I can deal with it, it looks like all you can do is cry about the facts.

Whatever dude, you don't like what I opted about your beloved Astros. I can deal with it, it looks like all you can do is cry about the facts.

Fact is the Stros are in the post season.

Stros are where they belong, and the Angels and Mariners and As got the 12 inch long.

Gee, Captain Obvious nice catch. I don't think I ever said they weren't. It took the last weekend for the Astros who, had an 8 game lead in their division at one time to get the last Wild Card spot.

No go on your whine, and get some cheese.

So will the NL.

Sit back and enjoy it.

I am hoping for Kc and pittsburgh and if it doesnt work out for pittsburgh,then KC and LA would be awesome as well.:thup:

I thought the Cubs were your favorite team, yet you want to see the Pirates in the World Series? Okay then.

Cubs have a 1 game playoff against the Pirates Wednesday night.

Go Cubs! Arriata is starting.

I would love to see the Cubs get to the world series because it has been so damn long but with the game being played in pittsburgh its not going to happen.

your looking at one and done.the reds two years ago went to pittsburgh and the one game playoff and lost with the crowd rattling the pitcher the crowds are so loud there. Baumgardner of the Giants is a special kind of pitcher so it did not bother him.

the Bucs have too much playoff experience and the Cubs are a young team that has just now learned how to win.Time to start looking forward to next year and just be happy they finally had a winning season.
We'll see.

*bump*

Gee, Captain Obvious nice catch. I don't think I ever said they weren't. It took the last weekend for the Astros who, had an 8 game lead in their division at one time to get the last Wild Card spot.

I'm not the one whining.
You seem to have a problem with the Stros making the post season,not me.

I'm not the one whining.
You seem to have a problem with the Stros making the post season,not me.
I remember my startlement when I was reading that many of the experts thought the Stros' pitching was only mediocre. I said then that it was not mediocre talent at all, and if it held up the team could make it to the playoffs.

To win in KC, Houston is going to have to hit for a good average, which will be a challenge. They will have to run like crazy on the bases, the talent for which they excel, leading the league in stolen bases as well as home runs. I think KC will take the series. Toronto and Texas are toss ups.

Forum List

Back