Baseball 2015 Thread

What a great pickup Kendrys Morales was. Big improvement over Billy Butler.

I gotta root for Jays over Royals. It's more like I'm rooting for Donaldson and Tulo. Should be a good series

I gotta root for Jays over Royals. It's more like I'm rooting for Donaldson and Tulo. Should be a good series

I want the Cubs and whoever. I'll root for your Blue Jays until the World Series.

agree with the first paragraph thats a no brainer.:banana:

Butler was good in the playoffs and came through for them last year during that time but he was worthless in the regular season for them.That is a major reason why the Royals offense was so much better this year than last year was Morales has had a huge impact and Moose has gotten so much better as well. Last year it was the pitching that carried them all year long.this year just the opposite.lol

I am one step closer to getting my wish of a dream matchup between the Royals and Cubs.my two favorite teams.:banana: crossing my fingers here.Go Royals.Go Cubs.:thup::dance:

my wish did not happen in 84,the last time these two teams were in the championship game playing to go to the world series,hopefully this time is different for me.

This year if the royals go to the world series and the cubs do as well it will be a different story than last year where everybody outside the bay area all across the country were rooting for the royals.this year it would be just the opposite.lol

Royals won. Good for them. Toronto, good for them. Cubs win, awesome.

Duck the Fodgers. Hoping Mets prevail, but really just waiting for Stanford vs UCLA

Royals won. Good for them. Toronto, good for them. Cubs win, awesome.

Duck the Fodgers. Hoping Mets prevail, but really just waiting for Stanford vs UCLA
we agree on everything here in the first paragraph obviously.lol

second one you got your wish i did not.was hoping for dodgers/cubs matchup.

Donaldson grounds out to end inning. First base coach approaches to take helmet. Donaldson throws helmet at him.....making him fetch it.

Asshole.
Jays are showing their class - how long will Bautista pout about watching three strikes breeze by?

Hell of a game from Volquez. I'm not going to say the Royals will sweep, but this isn't going 6 games

I've been a Met fan for over 40 years...and I'm rooting for them.....but my 93 y/o neighbor Pete.....a gem of a guy and a member of our greatest generation.....is a lifelong Cub fan. If the unthinkable happens and they beat my Mets......I'll have just as much fun rooting for the Cubs with my ol' drinking buddy.

Forum List

Back