Baseball 2015 Thread

I had the Royals returning to the World Series. Looking good.

You can bank on the Royals making it back to the series.they arent going to lose at home.

With the Royals winning last night,I am one step closer to seeing my dream matchup of the Royals and Cubs facing each other in the world series.:banana:

to no surprise people here at USMB and around the country as well are always underestimating how good the Royals really are.

If they followed them all year long like I do,they would understand how this team is going to be dominant for at least the next couple of years or so because as good as they were last year,they are much better this year and have more depth.

Last year they had no offense for most the season.they had to lean heavily on their pitching which was dominant and carried them to the playoffs.

This year however,their offense is much improved and much better. for instance,last night if you watched the game,you would have heard the announcers say that they are the toughest team in baseball to strike out.

Now its the Cubs turn tonight,they now got to do their part tonight.Go Cubs.

Last edited:
11181885_1002744059748851_5868901584287590991_n.jpg

Mets display excellence in all facets of the game in solid 4-2 win over Cubbies.

Arietta/Thor meet tonight in what looks like a must win game for Chicago.

Game three and four pitching match-ups favor Mets.

How old are you?

How old are you?

evade the post and change the subject as always.:up_yours:

Hey Kid you are hardly one to be asking that question the fact you run off with your tail between your legs when I expose how the cheatriots are the greatest scandal in sports history.:D

since you keep evading my posts and wont even stay on topic,you are obviously butthurt how i proved you are ignorant about the game of football the fact you are acting so childish here.

Dont have time for kids so looks like my ignore list grows larger.the fact pooper clicked on a like for your post,i would be very worried if i were you.He used to stock me all the time on a thread of mine having some kind of obsession over me.

grow up kid.

Mets display excellence in all facets of the game in solid 4-2 win over Cubbies.

Shite. The wrong teams are winnin'. :mad:

Gonna have to whip up some voodoo.
22c163425531f4ab2ef3a7f8c986b692cd0f3c2b_t.gif

Halfway right there.lol.

The right team from the american league the Royals are winning but The Cubs aren't so that sucks.same as 1984 the last time these two teams had a chance of meeting each other in the world series but neither made it was the only difference then vs now.

Oh well,I never figured the Cubs to get there THIS year. Teams just dont get to the world series in one year after having so many losing seasons in a row year after year.

they are young with a promising future though. they'll be back.:thup:

Of course the Royals won

Once again the Royals shock everyone.This team has a never say die mentality,they dont give up,they never quit and never feel like they are out of it.

Everytime you think to yourself-"it's over,they're going to lose." they prove you wrong everytime. Last year in the wildcard playoff game against the A's when they were down and losing,I turned the radio off thinking it was over,same thing in the astros game thinking their season was over.

The second time after the astros game after i made the same mistake a second time, I learned from my mistakes and to not give up on them.

Thats why in this game against the Blue Jays when they down 3-0 in the 7th,I knew better than to turn off the tv set.you just never know with this team as you already know. The fact they came back down 3 runs against David Price one of the better pitchers in the league is very impressive.

You just can never count this team out.

Its great to see the Royals finally getting the national recognition they deserve. The fact the announcers are now talking about them saying they are the toughest team in baseball to strike out.:thup:

Too bad it doesnt look like i will get my dream matchup though i wanted of a Royals/Cubs world series.:banghead:

Last edited:
How old are you?

How old are you?

evade the post and change the subject as always.:up_yours:

Hey Kid you are hardly one to be asking that question the fact you run off with your tail between your legs when I expose how the cheatriots are the greatest scandal in sports history.:D

since you keep evading my posts and wont even stay on topic,you are obviously butthurt how i proved you are ignorant about the game of football the fact you are acting so childish here.

Dont have time for kids so looks like my ignore list grows larger.the fact pooper clicked on a like for your post,i would be very worried if i were you.He used to stock me all the time on a thread of mine having some kind of obsession over me.

grow up kid.

You and I have never discussed football. Ever.

You might be special.

someone farted in here.^:9:

thats what i do with trolls i have on ignore kid.:biggrin: trolls like you and pooper.

still ANOTHER fart from the kid troll.:9:

you and pooper should get a room together,one kid likes another kids post about me.

In all seriousness kid Im sorry that your so butthurt that I took you to school on the cheatriots how it is the biggest scandal in sports history that you had to get off topic and throw childish insults over it but i see you are a kid who cant help himself and are crying that you have to get into insults and change the topic.

this all started with us folks when this Lone Laugher child made this childish comment-How old are you?

which had NOTHING to do with this previous post of mine i made about the Cubs and Royals .-

You can bank on the Royals making it back to the series.they arent going to lose at home.

With the Royals winning last night,I am one step closer to seeing my dream matchup of the Royals and Cubs facing each other in the world series.:banana:

to no surprise people here at USMB and around the country as well are always underestimating how good the Royals really are.

If they followed them all year long like I do,they would understand how this team is going to be dominant for at least the next couple of years or so because as good as they were last year,they are much better this year and have more depth.

Last year they had no offense for most the season.they had to lean heavily on their pitching which was dominant and carried them to the playoffs.

This year however,their offense is much improved and much better. for instance,last night if you watched the game,you would have heard the announcers say that they are the toughest team in baseball to strike out.

Here I am merely talking about how I would like to see a Cubs/royals world series and he makes that childish comment.:rolleyes:
He is clearly butthurt that i took him to school that the cheatriots scandal is the biggest scandal in sports history that he is carrying that grudge over that still with me.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

thats what i do with trolls i have on ignore kid.:biggrin: trolls like you and pooper.

You are doing a bang up job of ignoring me.

Yep, typical 9/11. Claims to have you on ignore and knows when you post. It is his MO. He claims a bunch of crap I never posted and I just for the most part ignore his sorry ass, unless I want to mess with him. I think I he is like 13 or 14 by the way he acts on this board.

Last edited:
Mets are kicking ass as their young gun pitchers are beating the hell out of baseballs elite pitchers

Murphy is on fire. Even Arieta was afraid to pitch to him

still ANOTHER fart from the kid troll.:9:

you and pooper should get a room together,one kid likes another kids post about me.

In all seriousness kid Im sorry that your so butthurt that I took you to school on the cheatriots how it is the biggest scandal in sports history that you had to get off topic and throw childish insults over it but i see you are a kid who cant help himself and are crying that you have to get into insults and change the topic.

this all started with us folks when this Lone Laugher child made this childish comment-How old are you?

which had NOTHING to do with this previous post of mine i made about the Cubs and Royals .-

Here I am merely talking about how I would like to see a Cubs/royals world series and he makes that childish comment.:rolleyes:
He is clearly butthurt that i took him to school that the cheatriots scandal is the biggest scandal in sports history that he is carrying that grudge over that still with me.:rolleyes:

Please link to any discussion we have ever had about football.....or any subject. You were asked your age because you write like a ten year old. You didn't answer............why is that? Would doing so be embarrassing?

I really really need to stop feeding the kiddie troll.

This advise here is what i need to follow-:trolls:

Ive done too much of that already with this kiddie Lone Laugher child who is CLEARLY butthurt over me taking him to school over that football subject and clearly cant get over that grudge and is clearly carrying over that grudge from that topic over to my post about the royals and cubs.:rolleyes:

Shite. The wrong teams are winnin'. :mad:

Gonna have to whip up some voodoo.
22c163425531f4ab2ef3a7f8c986b692cd0f3c2b_t.gif

Halfway right there.lol.

The right team from the american league the Royals are winning but The Cubs aren't so that sucks.same as 1984 the last time these two teams had a chance of meeting each other in the world series but neither made it was the only difference then vs now.

Oh well,I never figured the Cubs to get there THIS year. Teams just dont get to the world series in one year after having so many losing seasons in a row year after year.

they are young with a promising future though. they'll be back.:thup:

someone DID fart in here

I really really need to stop feeding the kiddie troll.

This advise here is what i need to follow-:trolls:

Ive done too much of that already with this kiddie Lone Laugher child who is CLEARLY butthurt over me taking him to school over that football subject and clearly cant get over that grudge and is clearly carrying over that grudge from that topic over to my post about the royals and cubs.:rolleyes:

Again.....you and I have never discussed football in any way.

Forum List

Back