Barry Vows To Come Out Of The Shadows If The President Kills His DACA Legacy

"Former President Barack Obama plans to speak out if President Donald Trump declares his intention to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, according to a person close to Obama…

Obama’s current plan is to post a statement on Facebook and link to it on Twitter, where the former president has more than 94 million followers. In his final presidential press availability, he suggested that he would speak out if Trump went after the Dreamers — and that it was one of the few issues where he would feel morally compelled to do so."

Of course, as usual, the POS had to LIE / MISREPRESENT THE TRUTH:

"He said he would not remain silent in the face of “efforts to round up kids who have grown up here and for all practical purposes are American kids, and send them someplace else, when they love this country."

1. No one is 'rounding up kids', you POS.

2. Notice how Obama says 'For all PRACTICAL purposes'...instead of 'LEGAL' purposes! He CAN'T say 'Legal' because even HE knows what he did - bypassing congress to institute his own personal law - was UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

"The notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case," Obama said. (December 2014)
- Flashback: Obama Says He Can't Change Immigration Law Alone

“Back to a country they don’t know with a language they don’t speak?” the person close to Obama said. “It’s cruel.”

No, what was cruel was partnering with Human Traffickers and the US govt itself, bussing / bringing these kids to the US, KNOWING IT WAS ILLEGAL TO DO SO, and telling them they could stay forever, when Barry knew this was illegal / Un-Constitutional. Using them as political pawns and giving them false hope, which is what he did, is what is cruel.

So THIS is the 'Legacy' item that will draw him out of the shadows where he and Valerie Jarrett have been pulling the puppet strings of 'The Resistance' and the violent self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Antifa to reveal himself and do the attacking, for once, himself...

Barry is trying to pull every emotional heart-string he can, do whatever he can, to preserve yet another Un-Constitutional / Illegal Legacy from being wiped off the books. What Trump is doing, besides ending the Un-Constitutional DACA program, is shining a light in the historic records / history books on the UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND LAWLESS PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION OF BARAK OBAMA. Every time another Un-Constitutional, illegal program gets taken down, history will record each one as having been originally implemented by Barak Obama.
Ooooooooooohhhhhh.
Scary.
I sure Trump will give this his immediate attention. Lol.
But, in all seriousness, nobody gives a shit.

I believe his statement about 57 States only had to be said once. His statement about the gulf coast and one indicating he thought Hawaii was in Asia only had to be said once, too. It only takes one thing to make an entire statement false.
Pretty harsh! I wouldn't doubt you'd be complaining mightily if the same were done to a statement of yours. Presidents aren't gods, no matter what Trump may think of himself.

Nothing harsh about stating the truth. For a statement to be true, all of it has to be true. For it to be false it only takes one part to be false.

I'm willing to admit mine. You're willing to make excuses when your guy fucks up.

I believe his statement about 57 States only had to be said once. His statement about the gulf coast and one indicating he thought Hawaii was in Asia only had to be said once, too. It only takes one thing to make an entire statement false.
Pretty harsh! I wouldn't doubt you'd be complaining mightily, if the same criteria were applied to your statements. Presidents aren't gods, no matter what Trump may think of himself.
obama we're the ones you've been waiting for - Bing video

Sounds like the words of someone that thinks he's a god.

DACA and DAPA are constitutional, except for the question of the work permits. Supreme Court was tied 4-4 on the case in June 2016. Whose fault is it that there were only 8 justices? Congress SHOULD tackle that and a lot more. Here's their chance.
DACA is a LAW / falls under the realm of 'LAWS', not 'ER's. Obama himself, as mentioned, even declared he could not Constitutionally make or change laws.

I agree that Congress has the opportunity to make all of this go away by doing its job and writing / passing a legal / Constitutional version.

If they succeed in doing so, in my mind at least, they will demonstrate that they have no desire to pass any of the Trump agenda. If they can come together and act so quickly to pass legislation to help illegals while preserving Obama's Legacy it should mean they ought to be able to come together and pass legislation that will benefit legal citizens in this country. So far, again, they have shown no desire to do so.

And 4 - 4 is not a judgment of 'Constitutional' or 'Not' - it is a 'Push', a decision of 'No Decision'.
I do not disagree that Congress should tackle this, and the issue of immigration reform generally. I just wish Trump hadn't thrown this in the soup pot at this particular time. I would prefer the Congress tackle economic issues. That is what everyone has been waiting for.

DACA and DAPA are constitutional, except for the question of the work permits. Supreme Court was tied 4-4 on the case in June 2016. Whose fault is it that there were only 8 justices? Congress SHOULD tackle that and a lot more. Here's their chance.
DACA is a LAW / falls under the realm of 'LAWS', not 'ER's. Obama himself, as mentioned, even declared he could not Constitutionally make or change laws.

I agree that Congress has the opportunity to make all of this go away by doing its job and writing / passing a legal / Constitutional version.

If they succeed in doing so, in my mind at least, they will demonstrate that they have no desire to pass any of the Trump agenda. If they can come together and act so quickly to pass legislation to help illegals while preserving Obama's Legacy it should mean they ought to be able to come together and pass legislation that will benefit legal citizens in this country. So far, again, they have shown no desire to do so.

And 4 - 4 is not a judgment of 'Constitutional' or 'Not' - it is a 'Push', a decision of 'No Decision'.
I do not disagree that Congress should tackle this, and the issue of immigration reform generally. I just wish Trump hadn't thrown this in the soup pot at this particular time. I would prefer the Congress tackle economic issues. That is what everyone has been waiting for.

the 14th amendment has been bastardized to create citizens out of children of people here illegally. That was never its intent. It was passed so that freed slaves would be American citizens. It is no longer needed. No other country has such a law. It is wrong and should be repealed.

I understand this is your opinion, and I respect that; however, what Obama did was pass a LAW - something he personally wanted, part of his own personal agenda - through Executive Order, by-passing Congress to do so. This wasn't some small, little thing. It was huge.

The legal argument of the Constitutional Separation of Powers aside for a minute, since liberals (not aiming at you) love EMOTIONal arguments so much, can you imagine if Trump did such a thing, using an EO to institute such a huge law while by-passing Congress to do so/ The Liberals would lose their freaking mind and demand immediate Impeachment.

IMO, what Obama did was not his to do. Even HE admitted it when he stated that any belief that he could change Immigration Law and change the status of illegal immigrants to legal on his own was not within his Constitutional Authority. He was right...in MY opinion and in OBAMA'S opinion.

I would rather Obama and his shadow government be drawn into the light, anyway....

"Former President Barack Obama plans to speak out if President Donald Trump declares his intention to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, according to a person close to Obama…

Obama’s current plan is to post a statement on Facebook and link to it on Twitter, where the former president has more than 94 million followers. In his final presidential press availability, he suggested that he would speak out if Trump went after the Dreamers — and that it was one of the few issues where he would feel morally compelled to do so."

"He said he would not remain silent in the face of “efforts to round up kids who have grown up here and for all practical purposes are American kids, and send them someplace else, when they love this country."

2. Notice how Obama says 'For all PRACTICAL purposes'...instead of 'LEGAL' purposes! He CAN'T say 'Legal' because even HE knows what he did - bypassing congress to institute his own personal law - was UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

"The notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case," Obama said. (December 2014)

“Back to a country they don’t know with a language they don’t speak?” the person close to Obama said. “It’s cruel.”

No, what was cruel was partnering with Human Traffickers and the US govt itself, bussing / bringing these kids to the US, KNOWING IT WAS ILLEGAL TO DO SO, and telling them they could stay forever, when Barry knew this was illegal / Un-Constitutional. Using them as political pawns and giving them false hope, which is what he did, is what is cruel.

So THIS is the 'Legacy' item that will draw him out of the shadows where he and Valerie Jarrett have been pulling the puppet strings of 'The Resistance' and the violent self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Antifa to reveal himself and do the attacking, for once, himself...

Barry is trying to pull every emotional heart-string he can, do whatever he can, to preserve yet another Un-Constitutional / Illegal Legacy from being wiped off the books. What Trump is doing, besides ending the Un-Constitutional DACA program, is shining a light in the historic records / history books on the UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND LAWLESS PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION OF BARAK OBAMA. Every time another Un-Constitutional, illegal program gets taken down, history will record each one as having been originally implemented by Barak Obama.
biden. :)

I understand this is your opinion, and I respect that; however, what Obama did was pass a LAW - something he personally wanted, part of his own personal agenda - through Executive Order, by-passing Congress to do so. This wasn't some small, little thing. It was huge.

The legal argument of the Constitutional Separation of Powers aside for a minute, since liberals (not aiming at you) love EMOTIONal arguments so much, can you imagine if Trump did such a thing, using an EO to institute such a huge law while by-passing Congress to do so/ The Liberals would lose their freaking mind and demand immediate Impeachment.

IMO, what Obama did was not his to do. Even HE admitted it when he stated that any belief that he could change Immigration Law and change the status of illegal immigrants to legal on his own was not within his Constitutional Authority. He was right...in MY opinion and in OBAMA'S opinion.
Are we talking about the same EO? DACA doesn't make them citizens. It simply delays deportment and gives them the right for a two year work permit. So they can CONTRIBUTE to the economy. And it is less than 10% of the estimated illegals in this country. And they did not make the choice to come here; they were brought by their parents.
I don't think Obama should have done it, but perhaps he was trying to force Congress to grapple with the issue, too. Just like Trump is doing now, in reverse.

Like Republicans have ever listened to the Dems when they spout off. That bullshit (and yes, I disagree with what he said) was never acted on. They went on to confirm subsequent appointments.
So not a very strong argument on that front. Nice try blaming everything on the Dems though.

Are we talking about the same EO? DACA doesn't make them citizens. It simply delays deportment and gives them the right for a two year work permit. So they can CONTRIBUTE to the economy. And it is less than 10% of the estimated illegals in this country. And they did not make the choice to come here; they were brought by their parents.
I don't think Obama should have done it, but perhaps he was trying to force Congress to grapple with the issue, too. Just like Trump is doing now, in reverse.

Obama's legacy :

Cn6l0chUsAAKish.jpg

do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal"? This is not an emotional argument, its a legal argument. Either we have immigration laws or we don't. There is no half way.

I share your empathy for these kids of illegals, I also feel empathy for the people of north korea who have zero freedom. But if we don't put our country first, we will lose it. Wake up.

Good for him. :clap: He certainly has the right.

Like Republicans have ever listened to the Dems when they spout off. That bullshit (and yes, I disagree with what he said) was never acted on. They went on to confirm subsequent appointments.
So not a very strong argument on that front. Nice try blaming everything on the Dems though.
you really need to lighten up, oldlady. even when i'm just kidding around being funny you pick that time to think i'm being serious. you seem keep thinking i blame everything on the democrats and usually i'm blaming ourselves, not generic groups of people with no responsibility. hell even this time i "blamed" biden and NOT the democrats.

i blame people/assholes who make each situation tilt their way with a new set of rules only to say NOT THE SAME when those same rules are placed back upon them.

this isn't democrats. this isn't republicans. this is people doing this. i wish they'd make a hard and fast rule so asshole politicians ON EITHER SIDE get to "argue" this their direction.

nice effort misunderstanding me. again.

the 14th amendment has been bastardized to create citizens out of children of people here illegally. That was never its intent. It was passed so that freed slaves would be American citizens. It is no longer needed. No other country has such a law. It is wrong and should be repealed.

The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws"
Sheriff Joe agrees with you but the courts or the 14th Amendment don't.
Obviously, based by the way minorities are treated by a segment of law officials, the 14th Amendment is needed more than ever.
Blacks are more likely to be killed by police, but that's because they're more likely to be stopped, study says
Of course bigots would disagree with that.

The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws"
Sheriff Joe agrees with you but the courts or the 14th Amendment don't.
Obviously, based by the way minorities are treated by a segment of law officials, the 14th Amendment is needed more than ever.
Blacks are more likely to be killed by police, but that's because they're more likely to be stopped, study says
Of course bigots would disagree with that.

your biased viewpoint is noted---------------and disregarded as invalid.

Blacks and minorities may be more likely to be killed by police. Why do you think that is? Because they are more likely to commit crimes. Its really not very complicated. You commit crimes you are more likely to be engaged by the police.

Equal protection does not mean "special protection". It means that everyone is treated equally in the eyes of the law. If you don't want to have interface with police, sheriffs like Arpaio, and the court system, obey our laws. BTW, immigration laws are also "our laws".

Forum List

Back