Barry Obutthead: Hubris in Action

You and your faithful toadies in congress had how long, to pass budgets, raise taxes and put this issue behind you, when you had all the votes you needed?

What an asswipe!

When did the Democrats have all the votes they needed?

Comment:
really? no, really?

Regards,
anuthervoice
If you're referring to the rumoured super majority that all conservatives are convinced the Dems had, if you actually take 2 seconds to LOOK IT UP, you will see that it never existed. The Dems never had 60 members in the Senate.

Maybe just maybe had they passed a budget we might be a bit better off no?

Maybe, just maybe, if the GOP hadn't filibustered like nuns at a high school dance we might be better off no?
When did Obutthead or congress ever submit a budget?

Did he sign off on tax cuts or increases?

What was stopping he and his party bootlickers from getting any of this done for the first two years, when they had all the stroke?

It's hubris when you're the one who has dithered, procrastinated, delayed and generally ignored your fiduciary duties, only to try and shift the blame when crunch time comes.

Were this clueless turd someone with an (R) by their name, you'd be all over him.

i see that assessment as false. they wanted to drag him in. they had the senate and the house and the vp working on this for months. if the r's wanted to make a deal, they would have. but cantor walked out because he knows the only way to address this is a combination of spending cuts and revenue increases and he doesn't want his name attached to that. he'd rather hang boehner out to dry. and i know for a fact that the children in congressional leadership among the r's are slightly more adult about this in their private discussions, but not by much. that's what happens when tea zealots with no understanding of the role of government get elected into office.

and no... if the dems said they'd never make a deal despite whatever damage it would cause to this country, i'd call them on it. in fact, i'd think it was disgusting. (for the record, saying you won't give someone else EVERYTHING they want is not refusing to make a deal).

how about you calling out the r's for a complete and total lack of interest in the results of yet another fiscal misstep on their part? they're so focused on trying to make this president a one-termer that they're screwing up at every possible turn.

that's how i see it. you might be able to convince me otherwise, but i'm not feeling it.
Nonsense.

There was nothing Cantor or any of the repubs could've done the first two years....See: Obuttheadcare.

Speaking of which, where were all these democrat "deal makers" when that steaming heap of horse flop was rammed through?

No...They're only interested in cutting deals when they're out of legislative power.

All I could tell is that Obama still believes that near 3 years later he has done everything right the reason nothing he has done is working is because of "other people."

Obama said he "has been a leader" on the debt issue, but he has other issues to focus on like "Greece and Killing OBL," Because he spent thousands of hours on the OBL project and who knows why he is doing jack fucking shit with Greece.

Maybe, just maybe, if the GOP hadn't filibustered like nuns at a high school dance we might be better off no?

What democratic budget did the gop hold back?

I don't believe I said they did. Lemme double check. Nope. I didn't say that.

They tried to, but weren't successful.

Name 1 Obama policy that has been stopped due to Republican filibuster. When you’re done give me 4 more… there are sooOooOo many lol.

All I could tell is that Obama still believes that near 3 years later he has done everything right the reason nothing he has done is working is because of "other people."

Obama said he "has been a leader" on the debt issue, but he has other issues to focus on like "Greece and Killing OBL," Because he spent thousands of hours on the OBL project and who knows why he is doing jack fucking shit with Greece.

:lmao:

When did the Democrats have all the votes they needed?

Comment:
really? no, really?

Regards,
anuthervoice
If you're referring to the rumoured super majority that all conservatives are convinced the Dems had, if you actually take 2 seconds to LOOK IT UP, you will see that it never existed. The Dems never had 60 members in the Senate.

They had 58 Democrats and Lieberman and Sanders who voted with them. They had a supermajority of 60 votes. And, they had the two RINO's from Maine to help out.

Last edited:
Endorsed by Obama today stating that they actually do their work without waiting to the last minute.

Maybe Obama could learn something from his own children no?

Threads merged.

Forum List

Back