Barry Obutthead: Hubris in Action

He's a psycho

He's never passed a budget and he talks about his daughters

Oh and speaking of homework will Obama every release any of his, besides "Me shoot hoops with choom gang"

You missed some words. Let me help.

He's never passed a budget (because Republicans wouldn't let him) and he talks about his daughters

What was the budget he tried to pass ? can you post a link to a budget with his name on it ?

Got to admit, I'm really starting to question the claim that Obama's a "man of superior intellect".

I ain't seeing it.

This guy has no room to talk. He has done nothing while in office, And nothing related to putting a budget together, or offer a plan to deal with "the looming debt crises" but play Golf and watch WNBA. What a meat head.

HEY!... He's taken a LOT of Vacations and he goes on Dates with his Wife too!...

Oh yeah, and he Throws a MEAN Party while Rome Burns! :thup:

:)

peace...

This guy has no room to talk. He has done nothing while in office, And nothing related to putting a budget together, or offer a plan to deal with "the looming debt crises" but play Golf and watch WNBA. What a meat head.

HEY!... He's taken a LOT of Vacations and he goes on Dates with his Wife too!...

peace...

I herd he is taken up the fiddle. :eusa_boohoo:

peace...

I herd he is taken up the fiddle. :eusa_boohoo:

mani thinks Barry plays it on the porch while drinking heavily surgared purple kool-aid... :thup:

peace...

I don't ever remember a sitting Prez using his children to reprimand Congress. Looks like another new low bar has been set by this guy.

No.

The low bar was set when you guys elected a dry drunk convicted of DUI and arrested for theft at a hotel and disorderly conduct at a football game. George W Bush.

First time in history a guy with a record gets in to the white house.

Grats. :clap2:

I don't ever remember a sitting Prez using his children to reprimand Congress. Looks like another new low bar has been set by this guy.

No.

The low bar was set when you guys elected a dry drunk convicted of DUI and arrested for theft at a hotel and disorderly conduct at a football game. George W Bush.

Now, now.... sour grapes. You know that whatever was done in the previous Administration is not allowable. You know that $14T in debt was only done by Obama. You know that Job outsourcing and massive profiteering by our "fine, Upstanding" Well-to-Do have nothing to do with our revenue and unemployment problems.

It's just sour grapes.

No.

Booo, Hisss. Bush also was a coke head, blah, blah, blah. Bush hasent been an issue for 2 plus years. Get over it.

He said she does her "homework".

Look at Christie. He took a helicopter.......

.....And, you KNOW it couldn't have been a lil' two-seater, puddle-jumper.....

Heavy-equipment-helicopter-lift.jpg

He's a psycho

He's never passed a budget and he talks about his daughters

Oh and speaking of homework will Obama every release any of his, besides "Me shoot hoops with choom gang"

Sorta tough to do when you need to get 60 votes in the senate for almost every bill.

No?

No.

Booo, Hisss. Bush also was a coke head, blah, blah, blah. Bush hasent been an issue for 2 plus years. Get over it.

When you start talking about "low bars" he is..

No.

When you start talking about "low bars" he is..

Yeah it was set low with Bush. And has stayed low since.

This guy has no room to talk. He has done nothing while in office.....
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - ‪Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins‬‏[/ame]

827.gif

Obviously, no cure has been found yet for BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome).

Well..

Sorta got an ax to grind with him and his family.

They set up this terrorist..who went by the name of Osama Bin Laden..as a "Freedom Fighter" in Afghanistan.

They did business with the Bin Laden Family.

And after Bush was warned about good ol' Bin Laden..he decided that he didn't want to swat mosquitoes and went after the Russians and Chinese.

Then this happened:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4s3fn8jDc]YouTube - ‪World Trade Center Attacks‬‏[/ame]

And even though the planes were in the air for over an hour..and even though Bush was commander in chief of the world's greatest military..somehow..the fact that 4 American Airliners didn't warrant scrambling some of the finest warplanes in the world to intercept them and makes sure nothing bad happened. Okay..well he goofed. Over 3000 Americans died..but what the heck. Figured he could get the revenge part right? No?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]YouTube - ‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏[/ame]

No.

He fucking couldn't.

Forum List

Back