Barry Obama gives his Bad Self a B+... "B" is for Barry...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
President Obama gives himself a B-plus grade - Yahoo! News

^What are his Accomplishments again?...

I Think he Continues to Claim we are getting out of Iraq, as he does in this Interview...

That Coupled with his Expansionism in Afghanistan, GITMO's continued Operational Status and of course a 2%+ Increase in the Unemployment since he Took Office...

It all makes his Impotence with a 3/3 Majority for his Party all seem Oakie Doakie.

:)

peace...

Usually when someone is questioning you....you go out of your way to be overly nice to cover up for your true feelings. It's rude to act otherwise.

Last night the President was rude. Talking down to a journalist that dared to ask him valid questions.

HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!

I Think he Continues to Claim we are getting out of Iraq, as he does in this Interview...

That Coupled with his Expansionism in Afghanistan, GITMO's continued Operational Status and of course a 2%+ Increase in the Unemployment since he Took Office...

It all makes his Impotence with a 3/3 Majority for his Party all seem Oakie Doakie.

peace...

Dang it, Mal. I watched that program this morning and thought both of them were stellar.

I'd give him a B+ right now too and A- if Healthcare gets done.

peace...

Is this self-grading going to be incorporated into the public school grading system? How liberal. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Dang it, Mal. I watched that program this morning and thought both of them were stellar.

I'd give him a B+ right now too and A- if Healthcare gets done.

I would Objectively give him a C-.

And that's Basing it on his Goals and Promises and what has Actually Happened in his First Year also Taking into Consideration that he as 3/3 Control via Congress.

peace...

I would say he deserves an incomplete in terms of accomplishing anything... that he deserves a counseling statement for his attitude... and in need of remedial tutoring in his class on civics and the constitution, else he be phased back into a grade school class for his utter failure

Usually when someone is questioning you....you go out of your way to be overly nice to cover up for your true feelings. It's rude to act otherwise.

Last night the President was rude. Talking down to a journalist that dared to ask him valid questions.

HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!

Was he from Fox News?

You don't need to accomplish anything as a politician. You just need to give great speeches and promise 'change'. At least 50% of the people will fall for this crap which is enough to get you elected.

Slim and none on the accomplishments front.

Christ, I'm surprised he hasn't broken his arm patting himself on the back. Whatta guy doncha know???

As for answering valid questions, he and Al Gore have that same problem.

Last edited:
I give him a B-. I would raise it to an A- if he told the right to go fuck themselves and just used whatever is needed to pass some meaingnful healthcare reform.

I give the Dems even lower for the same reason. For shit's sake, we won this last election and are afraid of the Boners etc bitching and moaning.

He still doesn't get it that the current batch of buttwads in the RNC don't care for anything except defeating him---good of the country be damned.

I have always tried to use collaboration to get results, but when the other side refuse to work with you, you just stomp them donw when you have to.

I give him a B-. I would raise it to an A- if he told the right to go fuck themselves and just used whatever is needed to pass some meaingnful healthcare reform.

He's already doing that. Contrary to his campaign promise to provide transparent and open government, Obama and the Democrats in Congress are having closed-door meetings to discuss their healthcare bill. Even C-Span is being snubbed. The problems are coming from his own party, but I see your point. If he would just act like a dictator a little bit more, he could get his bills passed quicker.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I give the Dems even lower for the same reason. For shit's sake, we won this last election and are afraid of the Boners etc bitching and moaning.

He still doesn't get it that the current batch of buttwads in the RNC don't care for anything except defeating him---good of the country be damned.

I have always tried to use collaboration to get results, but when the other side refuse to work with you, you just stomp them donw when you have to.

So those who Disagree with Obama and the Liberal's Agenda Hate America?...

peace...

I am glad that there partisans out there that do understand what is going on and what Obama need to do to get himself back into the limelight.

Look, bipartisanship is great--but it can only work if both sides are working together.

In a sense, the Dems are at fault if they are refusing to sit with the Republicans. Unfortunately, the Republicans are still seen as the villian becausee every idea they come up with is just as bad as the ideas being presented by the Democrats. Plus, add in the fact that they had almost a decade of control of te government and the only thing they got past dealing with healthcare is a new prescription bill and the Terri Schivo legislture.

I hate to say it, but it looks like the UHC is a must pass in order for the Democrats to have a chance in the 2010 elections. I came to this realization, despite my reservations about it in general.

So good luck and stick together, Democrats.

Last edited:

Hmmm...You sure bout that fella?
Me thinks the dems are not afraid of what the right will say...
Me thinks the dems are more concenred about what their voters will say.

So as I see it...either they know their constituants dont want half the crap Pelosi or Reid want....or, they are afraid the initiatives will fail and be the ned of their careers.

Or, we can see it your way...which, of course, is the least logical assumption.

Relax guys, the class was remedial Presidency 101.

Save liberty, Huckabee can't win, he released the guy that shot and killed 4 cops. You don't beleive me, just google Willie Horton during Michael Dukakis's campaign, his campaign boat was torpedoed with adds running 24/7 by the repubs.

Don't get mad, I like Huckabee, but he destroyed any hopes with commuting that sentence, he would be smart to just stay out of the race and stay on Fox and play his guitar.

So those who Disagree with Obama and the Liberal's Agenda Hate America?...

peace...

Quite telling, isn't it?

You do know that 61% of the American people are against this health care reform bill, CNN poll, with only 41% supporting it??

" When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.:clap2::clap2:

Where in the constitution does it state that it is okay for the government to go against the will of the majority of the American people??

Forum List

Back