Barry Obama gives his Bad Self a B+... "B" is for Barry...

I give him a B-. I would raise it to an A- if he told the right to go fuck themselves and just used whatever is needed to pass some meaingnful healthcare reform.

I give the Dems even lower for the same reason. For shit's sake, we won this last election and are afraid of the Boners etc bitching and moaning.

He still doesn't get it that the current batch of buttwads in the RNC don't care for anything except defeating him---good of the country be damned.

I have always tried to use collaboration to get results, but when the other side refuse to work with you, you just stomp them donw when you have to.

Hmmm...You sure bout that fella?
Me thinks the dems are not afraid of what the right will say...
Me thinks the dems are more concenred about what their voters will say.

So as I see it...either they know their constituants dont want half the crap Pelosi or Reid want....or, they are afraid the initiatives will fail and be the ned of their careers.

Or, we can see it your way...which, of course, is the least logical assumption.

And thus highlights the 'RUSH' to get this done and them telling us "The Debate is OVER..."

Obama is a fucking asshole who has an over inflated ego. I hope something nails his ass to a wall QUICK!

He hasn't even completed a year yet, and he wants to GRADE HIMSELF? How fucking egotistical of the prick.

Instead of giving himself a B plus (which at best, I'd give him a level C), what he should have said when Doper Windbag asked him that question would have been "I've only gotten started Oprah, can we give me to the halfway point before I grade myself? I'm just now starting to get the hang of this job".

I'm starting to place Obama in the same category that I'd had reserved for Bush Jr. He's doing a lot of the same stupid shit that Bubble Boy Bush Jr. did, but he covers it better.

You can still see it in his face though. I think that is why a lot of the GOP don't like Obama. He's just as self centered and arrogant as they are!

Relax guys, the class was remedial Presidency 101.

Save liberty, Huckabee can't win, he released the guy that shot and killed 4 cops. You don't beleive me, just google Willie Horton during Michael Dukakis's campaign, his campaign boat was torpedoed with adds running 24/7 by the repubs.

Don't get mad, I like Huckabee, but he destroyed any hopes with commuting that sentence, he would be smart to just stay out of the race and stay on Fox and play his guitar.

Which is sad really. Huckabee is a nice guy, but this stigma will haunt him, as sad as it is.

Obama is a fucking asshole who has an over inflated ego. I hope something nails his ass to a wall QUICK!

He hasn't even completed a year yet, and he wants to GRADE HIMSELF? How fucking egotistical of the prick.

Instead of giving himself a B plus (which at best, I'd give him a level C), what he should have said when Doper Windbag asked him that question would have been "I've only gotten started Oprah, can we give me to the halfway point before I grade myself? I'm just now starting to get the hang of this job".

I'm starting to place Obama in the same category that I'd had reserved for Bush Jr. He's doing a lot of the same stupid shit that Bubble Boy Bush Jr. did, but he covers it better.

You can still see it in his face though. I think that is why a lot of the GOP don't like Obama. He's just as self centered and arrogant as they are!

Apply this to ANY Politician that thinks they are smarter than the people that hired them? Yer catchin' on, but not quite there yet.

I give him a B-. I would raise it to an A- if he told the right to go fuck themselves and just used whatever is needed to pass some meaingnful healthcare reform.

I give the Dems even lower for the same reason. For shit's sake, we won this last election and are afraid of the Boners etc bitching and moaning.

He still doesn't get it that the current batch of buttwads in the RNC don't care for anything except defeating him---good of the country be damned.

I have always tried to use collaboration to get results, but when the other side refuse to work with you, you just stomp them donw when you have to.

So those who Disagree with Obama and the Liberal's Agenda Hate America?...

:)

peace...

Quite telling, isn't it?

And we Hate Poor People also...

And Sunny Days...

And Lollipops.

peace...

So those who Disagree with Obama and the Liberal's Agenda Hate America?...

peace...

Quite telling, isn't it?

I don't see where he/she said such a thing. So, what are you reading that lead you to conclude that this is what he meant.

Kennedy can kill a young lady. Obama can befriend a bomber. It certainly won't help, but totally eliminate him? Hey I could stick another name in there, but the loons would just start to attack that person. Huckabee at least helps another candidate avoid that a while longer.

I would think Democrats would welcome Huckabee. He seems like a person who would listen and consider some of their interests. Far more centralist than what many other possibilities would be.

Huckabee did not kill or hurt anyone. He was not alone in the decisions which kept that person on the street. He has far more character than Obama or Bush.

Kennedy can kill a young lady. Obama can befriend a bomber. It certainly won't help, but totally eliminate him? Hey I could stick another name in there, but the loons would just start to attack that person. Huckabee at least helps another candidate avoid that a while longer.

I would think Democrats would welcome Huckabee. He seems like a person who would listen and consider some of their interests. Far more centralist than what many other possibilities would be.

Huckabee did not kill or hurt anyone. He was not alone in the decisions which kept that person on the street. He has far more character than Obama or Bush.

I see you don't know Huckabee............lol

Ohhh, my god, I can't beleive this is a post coming from you. I thought you were an Obama supporter. What the hell happened, you did vote for him, right????

Maybe you are just one of the millions of Obama voters that have woken up. :eusa_shhh:

Relax guys, the class was remedial Presidency 101.

Save liberty, Huckabee can't win, he released the guy that shot and killed 4 cops. You don't beleive me, just google Willie Horton during Michael Dukakis's campaign, his campaign boat was torpedoed with adds running 24/7 by the repubs.

Don't get mad, I like Huckabee, but he destroyed any hopes with commuting that sentence, he would be smart to just stay out of the race and stay on Fox and play his guitar.

Which is sad really. Huckabee is a nice guy, but this stigma will haunt him, as sad as it is.

Yes, he is a great guy and even has good executive experience, but I was there when the GOP shot a hole in the boat of Dukakis and he still has not recovered from it.

A good article on the polling data of the Health care reform bill.

The Healthcare Polling Data That Has Democrats So Freaked Out

Polled support for the health care plan wending its way through Congress continues to crash downward in the polls. And before you say it, it's not just Rasmussen, which has actually been pretty much in the middle of the other polls. Here's where we stand as of today.

For reform advocates, this is not good news. At 40% approval, it probably passes. At 30% approval--what Social Security reform enjoyed by the time it imploded--it's not going to no matter how the Senate massages their plan. Democrats cannot pass a bill this large on a straight party line vote if the only people in the country who want it are Democrats. Where is the line crossed between "probably will" and "probably won't"? In September, a seasoned political reporter told me that the numbers could not go "much lower" before Democrats were forced to abandon the bill. Well, it's lower--and the disapproval is spiking.

The silver lining in this for reform advocates over the last few days has been Nate Silver's argument that a significant portion of the opposition to the plan was coming from the left:

Ipsos also asked a parallel question of people who supported the plan: did any of them support the plan because they oppose health care reform and thought that the plan was sufficiently watered-down so as to "keep health care reform from happening"? A small number of people picked this response:

Last edited:

I see you don't know Huckabee............lol

Maybe not as well i as should, but I sure know Ted Kennedy, Obama and Bush. I stand by my statements.

The dems would love nothing more than to have Huckabee get the GOP nod for POTUS, but only because they would blow him out of the water with the cop killer deal. Believe me, they would use that to no end and then we would end up with another 4 years of Obama.

Ohhh, my god, I can't beleive this is a post coming from you. I thought you were an Obama supporter. What the hell happened, you did vote for him, right????

Maybe you are just one of the millions of Obama voters that have woken up. :eusa_shhh:

Hey.........Obama appeared to be something other than what Bush Jr. was, and McCain was a Bush Jr. clone.

Yeah.......I chose Obama, but I also told everyone that I knew, if Obama started to fuck up, I would place him in the same spot on my shit list that I'd put Bush Jr.

Obama has had a year to do something other than make speeches. He still has not rescinded "dont ask, don't tell" when that is something he could take care of QUICK. He has sent a troop surge into Afghanistan, and we're still in Iraq.

No, I don't think that big eared douche deserves a B+. Besides that, I'm kinda getting tired of seeing his big ears flapping all over my screen, looking down at everyone else like we're not good enough.

Apparently the Secret Service is tired of him as well, because they are letting just anyone into the White House.

You do know that 61% of the American people are against this health care reform bill, CNN poll, with only 41% supporting it??

" When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.:clap2::clap2:

Where in the constitution does it state that it is okay for the government to go against the will of the majority of the American people??

Where is the link?? I just love the way you post things with no proof.

You know, that's a good question. A lot of us wondered that when Bush decided to go to Iraq.

You do know that 61% of the American people are against this health care reform bill, CNN poll, with only 41% supporting it??

" When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson.:clap2::clap2:

Where in the constitution does it state that it is okay for the government to go against the will of the majority of the American people??

Where is the link?? I just love the way you post things with no proof.

You know, that's a good question. A lot of us wondered that when Bush decided to go to Iraq.

congress voted to go and bush went....

as for the government going against the will of the people....the people voted these folks in...depending on what they do they will get to stay or have to leave....which is why even with a majority the dems haven't moved....i think they are starting to figure out that the people voted against "bush" not for obama....

President Obama gives himself a B-plus grade - Yahoo! News

^What are his Accomplishments again?...

I Think he Continues to Claim we are getting out of Iraq, as he does in this Interview...

That Coupled with his Expansionism in Afghanistan, GITMO's continued Operational Status and of course a 2%+ Increase in the Unemployment since he Took Office...

It all makes his Impotence with a 3/3 Majority for his Party all seem Oakie Doakie.

peace...

Is this self-grading going to be incorporated into the public school grading system? How liberal. :rolleyes:

I think I got all A's because Obama gets to grade himself and he wants to lead by example doesn't he???

Forum List

Back