The United States tries to be driven out from east Asia.

kulihalasigeo

JAPAN-USA-CHINA
Dec 6, 2009
tokyo
I am Japanese.
The United States tries to be driven out from east Asia. It sees it like that when seeing from Japan.
The United States has made the poor image in Japan because it held Iraq War. Moreover, politicians in Japan begin to have the impression that the international finance capital that centers on the United States multiplies pressure by Japanese Government, and Uncle Sam has played with Japanese economy.
As for the Democratic Party in Japan, it won by the election in August this year, and Yukio Hatoyama became a Prime Minister in September this year. The policy of the Democratic Party aims at the conversion from the Japan-U.S. alliance policy to the subordination toward China policy. The East Asian Community advocacy, the anti-terror law discontinuance, and the Futenma U.S. base relocation, etc. are the models.

Existing mass communications do not often politically report an important part in Japan.
Therefore, people in the general United States do not think that they know the fact of Japan. However, it is thought that great fluctuations happen in the power map of Asia when Japan converts from the Japan-U.S. alliance policy to the subordination toward China policy.
People in the United States must be interested in the thing that has happened in east Asia in an emerging area.
It is convinced that the flow makes the world unstable.

I am Japanese.
The United States tries to be driven out from east Asia. It sees it like that when seeing from Japan.
The United States has made the poor image in Japan because it held Iraq War. Moreover, politicians in Japan begin to have the impression that the international finance capital that centers on the United States multiplies pressure by Japanese Government, and Uncle Sam has played with Japanese economy.
As for the Democratic Party in Japan, it won by the election in August this year, and Yukio Hatoyama became a Prime Minister in September this year. The policy of the Democratic Party aims at the conversion from the Japan-U.S. alliance policy to the subordination toward China policy. The East Asian Community advocacy, the anti-terror law discontinuance, and the Futenma U.S. base relocation, etc. are the models.

Existing mass communications do not often politically report an important part in Japan.
Therefore, people in the general United States do not think that they know the fact of Japan. However, it is thought that great fluctuations happen in the power map of Asia when Japan converts from the Japan-U.S. alliance policy to the subordination toward China policy.
People in the United States must be interested in the thing that has happened in east Asia in an emerging area.

To hell with the Japanese EMPIRE. If it wasn't for the United States of America, your country would still be nothing but bomb craters.

I am Japanese.

After the North Koreans give everyone in Tokyo a permanent orange afro we will see what tune you sing.

I think it's great to have posters from other countries post on USMB.

We shouldn't immediatly attack them like VaYankinOff did.

The guy may not have great english skills.

But he does have a different perspective and world view, that could prove interesting and informative.

Last edited:
I think it's great to have posters from other countries post on USMB.

We shouldn't immediatly attack them like VaYankinOff did.

The guy may not have great english skills.

Be he does have a different perspective and world view, that could prove interesting and informative.

Looks like th OP is not the only one with poor English skills....:eusa_whistle:

I am Japanese.

The USA is not in a postion to effect anything these days, too much debt, too little exports, a fading economy.

The USA is losing influence because it can't afford to be #1 anymore.

I am Japanese.

Here's one for you Kuli.....

Did you know that your government supported the Iraq war with weapons, fuel and ammunition...ALL FOR FREE TO THE U.S.A.? Bet you didn't...but I personally sailed ships that delivered that stuff to the Iraq War theater from 2002 until 2006.

If the Taliban wants to win all they have to do is hire some VIETNAMESE soldiers. Americas run like heck when they see a VC.

I know the feeling....however I find it odd that you are more then enough awake to call me names, but need more coffee to type the other stuff?:eusa_whistle:

Good observation..

I already drank one cup.

That makes it so I can half way function. Thus the spelling errors

But I have to HAVE/NEED a second cup.

In order to make it thru the morning and make the least amount of mistakes. :eusa_angel:

American military fears the Vietnamese. The VC kicked their lilly-white a** once before and will do it again if they need to. "Run Yankee run...."

Forum List

Back