Barry Obama Calls for Israel to End Their ‘Occupation,’ Wants State for Palestinians...

According to Ruth Matar (Women in Green, Jerusalem), O's biological dad is/was 87.5% Arab. Is that enough DNA to be suspicious of the son, or not? What if Jesus had turned the water into blood rather than wine?

It is well known that Muslims like Obama hate Jews.
Fuck the Tan Messiah. He's the HNIC for the DC cabal these days and where Israel is concerned, his puppet is Rodney Dangerfield - he "don't get no respect". Barry is building up one hell of a karmic backlash for himself. I hope he experiences it sooner rather than later.

Sending ANY American troops into Gaza as "peacekeepers" would just inflame the situation. To the Palestinians, we are worse than the Israelis.
Who has suggested that? Israel needs to crush Hamas and take over the administration of Gaza. They'd rather not do it but they have no choice any longer. They should rule with an iron fist and deport anyone they find plotting against them or KILL anyone actually attempting to murder Israelis. No trial, no appeals. This will be seen for exactly what it iS - a constant state of war between the Jews and Arabs.

He is right. If that is the ostensible demand of Palestinians to achieve peace, then let's try it.

And when that fails, because of the power and determination of the muslim death cult, that talking point will be off the table. And if it doesn't fail, then there will be peace.

This has always been the Obama doctrine. Let the enemy decide to expose themselves or fall in line.
How old are you? I just turned 63 and since I was about 12, I've watched Arabs trying relentlessly to kill Jews and destroy Israel. They use UNRWA schools to teach their children to hate Jews as though they were vermin. Until that indoctrination stops, there can never be any chance for peace. Giving them more land will yield exactly the same result. They will use it to dig tunnels, store weapons and fighters and when they are ready, their "hudnah" ends and they slaughter as many Jews as they can.

RAZE HAMAS even if it means RAZING GAZA. Enough is enough.

He is right. If that is the ostensible demand of Palestinians to achieve peace, then let's try it.

And when that fails, because of the power and determination of the muslim death cult, that talking point will be off the table. And if it doesn't fail, then there will be peace.

This has always been the Obama doctrine. Let the enemy decide to expose themselves or fall in line.
:itsok: Is it just me, or is FFI becoming equivalent to failure in the same way that rightwinger is equivalent with pussyfooting and surada with faux caring... :dunno:

I find it hard to believe Rice just walks away from having her hands on the levers of power for the US.

Jarret's there too, this ain't the 1st time they've worked together.
No one is saying that they did walk away to do nothing... but you.

They move around like pieces on the chess board.

But they're still in the game. :thup:

Of course he does.

View attachment 853411

View attachment 853412

Screen-Shot-2023-11-04-at-7.37.01-PM-e1699141073224.png

The left will not let this die. This is the distraction they need. They want and need total chaos as they flounder amid the changing tides. This is their setup. Their last chance at total takedown of the US. There will be no burnout, just them fanning the flame with outrageous anger against the truth. :thup:

Be prepared!
End the occupation right there? A bit too late!
Obviously, Netanyahu wants to control West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem. Undoubtedly, that will never ever bring peace or stability to the Middle East. Yes, Military-industrial Complex or MIC wins! lol. :)

#### Netanyahu's Plans for West Bank, Gaza, and Jerusalem

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed his intentions regarding the West Bank, Gaza, and Jerusalem. Just remember the Israeli government's policies and plans are subject to change over time, and the following information reflects the situation as of November 5, 2023.

West Bank:
Netanyahu's government has prioritized the expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The settlements are Jewish communities built on land that Palestinians claim for a future independent state. The international community largely considers these settlements illegal under international law, although Israel and the United States under the Trump administration disputed this interpretation.

Netanyahu's plan, which he refers to as "not annexation," involves applying Israeli sovereignty to parts of the West Bank that contain Jewish settlements, as well as most of the Jordan Valley. Annexation is the term used when a state unilaterally proclaims its sovereignty over other territory, and it is forbidden by international law. However, Netanyahu argues that his plan does not constitute annexation.

Gaza:
Regarding Gaza, Netanyahu's government has focused on maintaining security and preventing attacks from the Hamas-controlled territory. Israel has imposed a blockade on Gaza since 2007, which has had significant humanitarian consequences for the people living there. The blockade, along with military offensives, has been aimed at preventing the flow of weapons and materials that could be used for attacks against Israel.

Jerusalem:
Netanyahu has taken steps to strengthen Israeli control over Jerusalem. In 2018, the United States recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved its embassy there, a decision that was met with international controversy. Netanyahu has supported this move and has emphasized Jerusalem's status as the undivided capital of Israel.

These policies and plans have been met with criticism from the international community, as well as from Palestinians and some Israelis. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is complex and multifaceted, with differing perspectives and aspirations on both sides. The situation is subject to ongoing negotiations, geopolitical dynamics, and changing circumstances.

Sources :

1. https://www.npr.org/2022/12/29/1145...ernment-will-make-west-bank-expansion-a-prior

2. Explainer: Israel, annexation and the West Bank

3. Israel promises swift response to synagogue shooting

Of course he does.

View attachment 853411

View attachment 853412

The left will not let this die. This is the distraction they need. They want and need total chaos as they flounder amid the changing tides. This is their setup. Their last chance at total takedown of the US. There will be no burnout, just them fanning the flame with outrageous anger against the truth. :thup:

Be prepared!

..now that's an insurrection!!

How old are you? I just turned 63 and since I was about 12, I've watched Arabs trying relentlessly to kill Jews and destroy Israel. They use UNRWA schools to teach their children to hate Jews as though they were vermin. Until that indoctrination stops, there can never be any chance for peace. Giving them more land will yield exactly the same result. They will use it to dig tunnels, store weapons and fighters and when they are ready, their "hudnah" ends and they slaughter as many Jews as they can.

RAZE HAMAS even if it means RAZING GAZA. Enough is enough.
I agree with destroying Hamas.

So does Obama. He is looking past tomorrow.

Of course he does.

View attachment 853411

View attachment 853412

Be prepared!
That asshole whose father was a Moslem, kept Iran and HAMAS ALIVE when he gave them billions of $ as president. He is a TRAITOR.

Forum List

Back