Barry Destroys Rat Avoidance Strategy....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
With leftist dirtbag pols avoiding Barry Barack like ebola, what does Barry Barrack do? He INDICTS them with a comment to his soul mate Al "Twana tol da truff" Sharpton by saying they are all "allies who support my agenda with Congress". :badgrin:

Never forget, it's all about Barry Barack, nobody else. Avoid him and he'll claim you couldn't be closer, disavow his idiotic presidency and he'll tell the world you got him where he is and you'd do it all over again.

obama_fairy_princess_by_rainbow__fire-d5woemu.jpg

With leftist dirtbag pols avoiding Barry Barack like ebola, what does Barry Barrack do? He INDICTS them with a comment to his soul mate Al "Twana tol da truff" Sharpton by saying they are all "allies who support my agenda with Congress". :badgrin:

Never forget, it's all about Barry Barack, nobody else. Avoid him and he'll claim you couldn't be closer, disavow his idiotic presidency and he'll tell the world you got him where he is and you'd do it all over again.

You are trying too hard, poser. :D

You are trying too hard, poser. :D
So, what's he posing as???

Forum List

Back