Cheerleader coach accused of having improper relations with student

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Cheerleader coach accused of having improper relations with student - Houston Chronicle

A former teacher at Pasadena High School has been charged with having an improper relationship with a student, according to court documents.

Ashley Zehnder resigned from the school on Oct. 9, officials with the Pasadena Independent School District said.

Zehnder, 24, began a sexual relationship with a male student in late May, at the end of the last school year, according to Harris County court documents.

I hate to give the usual hackey response to stories like this, but... where the FUCK were these teachers when I was in school? And why do they always look like they could be supermodels? :mad:

Look at her.

622x350.jpg

WHAT... THE... FUCK?

Had this been a dude the comments would be quite different. He would be a pig and a predator, since it is a good looking woman it becomes a hot fantasy.

Last edited:
She's not as good looking as some others who've also been caught, but I would have been open to her having sex with me if I was her student.

How dumb does one have to be to send naked pics to a teenage HS guy? "Oh, I promise I won't show your nude pic to anyone. Promise!"

Bet dollars to donuts she's a dimocrat.

She's not as good looking as some others who've also been caught, but I would have been open to her having sex with me if I was her student.

How dumb does one have to be to send naked pics to a teenage HS guy? "Oh, I promise I won't show your nude pic to anyone. Promise!"

Bet dollars to donuts she's a dimocrat.

She's the stupid one? How many of these stories do these kids have to hear before they shut the fuck up? They ruin everything for themselves. :lol:

Had this been a dude the comments would be quite different. He would be a pig and a predator, since it is a good looking woman it becomes a hot fantasy.
That's the difference between the "real world", and "PC land".

Forum List

Back