Barrack Obama's Half Brother

Neser Boha

upgrade your gray matter
Mar 4, 2009
Nordic Bayou
Obama’s Brother Speaks (And Writes) - China Real Time Report - WSJ

A brief excerpt from the article:
Ndesandjo, who is described as bearing a striking resemblance to his half-brother in terms of “height, complexion and gait” by the NYT, also shares other deeper similarities. Ndesandjo’s mother, Ruth, is a white American, nee Nidesand (she became the elder Obama’s third wife and moved with him to Kenya, where she still lives). After high school in Nairobi, where he attended international schools, Ndesandjo moved to the U.S., where he attended Brown and Stanford. He also cites his maternal grandmother, a Lithuanian immigrant who inspired his love of classical piano, as a major influence in his life.

OMG! Obama now has a link to China too! The scandal!

;)

Last edited:
082108brother_cst_feed_20080820_19_29_19_12531h282w400.jpg

You mean this guy?

A multi millionare and lets his relatives live in poverty,in huts that I wouldn't keep my dog in. I have deer stands that are better living conditions than what his relative live in. He has a mansion in Hyde Park that he got for a song from Tony Resco the crook,he could let these people (His relatives) live in while he is in Washington living at the Whitehouse!!! What a total Hypocrite says he cares about the little people but ignores his own family!!! I bet these people were hoping for some of Obama's CHANGE!!!

so let me get this straight., you capatilaists are are ragging on Obama because his1/2 brother is trying to make a dollar off a new book? DO you a$$wipes know everywhere or everyone where your daddy had his dick in?

so let me get this straight., you capatilaists are are ragging on Obama because his1/2 brother is trying to make a dollar off a new book? DO you a$$wipes know everywhere or everyone where your daddy had his dick in?

No ragging, put a sock in it.

Who is saying he can't sell a book?

We're ragging on Obama because he seems to not give a rats ass about his own family members. Work on your reading comprehension.

We're ragging on Obama because he seems to not give a rats ass about his own family members. Work on your reading comprehension.

The whole damned world is related to Barack.... :eek: No wonder he wants to save us all.... including those of us who do not need saving or, indeed, want to be saved.

Say your brother or sister has a record of not being able to keep a job. Would you continuously give them money? No, you wouldnt.

Forum List

Back