President Bush Has Decided to Debate President Clinton...

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
On my birthday. :)

Radio City Music Hall, Feb. 25.

Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush won't be joining the Rockettes' kickline, but they will bring their traveling road show to Radio City Music Hall in February.

Clinton and Bush plan to debate each other on key political issues on Feb. 25 at the venue better-known for high-kicking dancers and Christmas pageants.

A news release from Madison Square Garden Entertainment, the event's sponsor, bills the Bush-Clinton appearance as "the hottest ticket in political history" and says they will present "a unique framework for understanding America's current political landscape."

Clinton and Bush, during a moderated question-and-answer period, will discuss a wide range of current events and national issues. The moderator has not yet been announced.

Clinton, Bush to debate at Radio City

I love this, it should be quite interesting both of them together on stage.

If Vegas was placing odds on this "contest" Clinton would be a prohibitive favorite. If by some miracle Bush holds his own against Clinton it would be front page news. The facts are on Bush's side, but Clinton is the much better speaker/debater.

I bet it gets very high ratings.

The Republicans have disowned Bush. The Democrats have disowned Clinton. Who gives a fuck about those two anymore?

If Vegas was placing odds on this "contest" Clinton would be a prohibitive favorite. If by some miracle Bush holds his own against Clinton it would be front page news. The facts are on Bush's side, but Clinton is the much better speaker/debater.

I bet it gets very high ratings.

I think so too. They'll both be very reflective and honest, imo. What have they got to lose?

I'll watch it. I should have tried to make a poll.

I do. I hope they spill the beans about Bush's fight on terrorism and Clinton's appeasement on terrorism. I'd like to hear it from each of them.

The Republicans have disowned Bush. The Democrats have disowned Clinton. Who gives a fuck about those two anymore?

Dems haven't disowned Clinton.

I don't know where you Rs get some of this stuff..

Just ask em one question.
"What do you think Americans would be most angry at if they knew the whole story"

Assuming they will actually answer any questions of course.

Just ask em one question.
"What do you think Americans would be most angry at if they knew the whole story"

Assuming they will actually answer any questions of course.

Depending on who the moderators are, we just might learn a lot.

Personally, I sort of liked the idea of attending massive statue dedications in Kosovo and perhaps, sitting in the sky box at the Super Bowl as an exercise worthy of Bush and Clinton. One has a library yet to build, so it would seem he has little time for this other than perhaps fund raising, and the other already has a library that he leave unattended for as mentioned earlier statue opening ceremonies and global forums where they can all get together and talk about the good old days, it sounds a lot like one of my squadron reunions, although I'm sure their honor bar is much better than our's. All this aside though things such as fund raising for Katrina, i.e. Clinton/Bush, or even Carters Habitat for humanity would seem to me to be more of a dignified way to conduct oneself as a former president rather than to debate issues they have little or no influence on.

Why can't they just go on a boat ride or play golf with Poppy Bush and leave us alone?

They're too young to be hangin out with Poppy. This debate will be interesting enough to watch, imo. You guys are just griping because it's Clinton.

I don't think so...

bushandclinton2.jpg

Why can't they just go on a boat ride or play golf with Poppy Bush and leave us alone?

They're too young to be hangin out with Poppy. This debate will be interesting enough to watch, imo. You guys are just griping because it's Clinton.

what will be so interesting?

there is no reason for it as neither has anything to gain from it. But we'll get to pay the bill for all the security I'm sure.

Waste of my money if you ask me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back