Barrack Obama's Half Brother

so let me get this straight., you capatilaists are are ragging on Obama because his1/2 brother is trying to make a dollar off a new book? DO you a$$wipes know everywhere or everyone where your daddy had his dick in?

Who is saying he can't sell a book?

We're ragging on Obama because he seems to not give a rats ass about his own family members. Work on your reading comprehension.

Say your brother or sister has a record of not being able to keep a job. Would you continuously give them money? No, you wouldnt.

Actually, if it wasn't their fault, yes, I would.

After high school in Nairobi, where he attended international schools, Ndesandjo moved to the U.S., where he attended Brown and Stanford.

Gee....those Obama kids sure had it rough didn't they? Dayam...they had to attend ghetto schools like Harvard, Brown and Stanford and all.

What a tough life, eh? :rolleyes: :lol:

After high school in Nairobi, where he attended international schools, Ndesandjo moved to the U.S., where he attended Brown and Stanford.

Gee....those Obama kids sure had it rough didn't they? Dayam...they had to attend ghetto schools like Harvard, Brown and Stanford and all.

Im not sure what youre trying to say here.

Obama kool-aid drinkers have droned on and on about what a rough, poverty stricken life he and his siblings lead.

Yeah right. I wish to be so poverty stricken that I could send my children to Harvard, Brown and Stanford.

:rolleyes: Doh!

Say your brother or sister has a record of not being able to keep a job. Would you continuously give them money? No, you wouldnt.

Actually, if it wasn't their fault, yes, I would.

I said "a record". Would you?

I would if the time in question wasn't their fault. Or if they had kids I couldn't help but to do something, if I was able.

Are you saying Obamas' brother is a deadbeat? I didn't see it mentioned that he couldn't keep a job.

Well good for Ol'BO's brother. At last an Obama with balls.

Hope he sells a million books Good for him. When he gets that million he can call his brother and thank him for all the help and support he got. Then he can tell him to fuck off. I would.

Obama kool-aid drinkers have droned on and on about what a rough, poverty stricken life he and his siblings lead.

Yeah right. I wish to be so poverty stricken that I could send my children to Harvard, Brown and Stanford.

Hopefully they are nothing like you and they are intelligent and will be able to obtain schlorships to these schools

Meanwhile youll be at the University of Dumbfuck

Does it matter? If Obama happened to wear brown shoes some day instead of black ones, they'd do a number on him for that. Can't you see it? BROWN shoes? What's this?! Introducing new uniforms for Americans already? Blah blah blah.

obamadidsomething.jpg

WHAAAAAT???? I've never, ever seen Obama or anyone else complain about a poverty-stricken life for themselves. In his books, Obama talked about difficulties growing up, but they were never hungry. As for his brother, his was probably an entirely different environment in a country such as Kenya where he lived ALL his life. Even so, Kenyans might not all think they're impoverished, at least by American standards. It's only Americans who think everyone else in the world should live exactly like we do.

Forum List

Back