Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.
Now that it's over Democrats want to move on to their next hoax.

The Carter Page FISA Warrant (Spying) is being reviewed and the origins of the counter intelligence investigation, by the Justice Dept's IG, as it should be.

I have no problem with that....

Last edited:
BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
upload_2019-4-10_8-46-23.png

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!

There's no indictment of the boychinkins meeting with a Russian spy for dirt on Hillary. I'm fine with that so long as the facts are in the open.

I'm also fine with Comey destroying Hillary's career because some NYC FBI agents threatened to leak unless he did … so long as the facts are in the open, and if Barr opens this can of worms they better be in the open.

I suspect McCain and some in the FBI thought Trump presented a clear danger to the Republic. Let's find out.

But I don't recall FBI agents going to jail over Ruby Ridge, Waco and fucking up the Atlanta Olympics bombing.

There's no indictment of the boychinkins meeting with a Russian spy for dirt on Hillary. I'm fine with that so long as the facts are in the open.

I'm also fine with Comey destroying Hillary's career because some NYC FBI agents threatened to leak unless he did … so long as the facts are in the open, and if Barr opens this can of worms they better be in the open.

I suspect McCain and some in the FBI thought Trump presented a clear danger to the Republic. Let's find out.

But I don't recall FBI agents going to jail over Ruby Ridge, Waco and fucking up the Atlanta Olympics bombing.

Anthrax also. Don't forget how Wrong Way Mueller went after the wrong guy -- for years

FISAGATE

View attachment 255097

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!

Spying. Hmm. The Democrats will have been found to have been spying on Trump, his campaign or people. How Nixonian of them. How Russian of them. How Watergate of them. Richard E was impeached for doing this, isn't this kinda like TAMPERING WITH AN ELECTION? Wasn't that the POINT of their launching the Mueller investigation AGAINST Trump.

Spy First.
Harass later.
Try to nullify an election.

How many people will go to prison for THIS after Manafort and Flynn went for mere process crimes?

View attachment 255097

Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.

FISAGATE

Corleone.jpg

Anthrax also. Don't forget how Wrong Way Mueller went after the wrong guy -- for years
That's true.

I'm sure politics influenced Ruby Ridge, and the FBI was covering up using Weaver as an informant. Politics were at Waco too, but I didn't think there was the same level of evil there. Imo the FBI was implicated in homicide at Ruby Ridge … but no one was charged. Not much came out of the Atl clusterfuck, but I think incompetence was the major culprit.

But when people start saying "let's see the indictments ……" Well. Hillary wasn't indicted and neither were Trump's kids. We just don't send people to jail over politics unless the major motivation is just taking bribes like Duke Cunningham, and that was a tragedy.

Comey and McCabe were covering the legacy careers with handling Hillary's emails, and there were agents in NYC who hated her and wanted her destroyed.

I'll be more than surprised if there isn't the same with Russiagate. But like Hillary, it doesn't mean something doesn't stink in Trumpland.

I don't think the Clintons or Trump can claim victim status.

Well, let's see how this goes.

The Right has been hammering on this story for two years.

If this is what they claim it is, to any degree, they'd be vindicated.
A BIG IF there.... even Tray Gowdy, who did review the super duper classified material on the case for Nunes, said that the FBI had every reason to start an investigation and question what was going on and would have been remiss if they had not....

Also, when the counter intelligence division notified the Gang of 8, required by law, the gang of 8, had no objections.... which is an indication that the evidence of why it was being done, shown to them by this FBI Division, had to have been pretty strong, especially since it involved a candidate or president!

Forum List

Back