Barr may be covering something bad for trump

William Barr Seems to Be Covering Up Something Bad for Trump

When the truth finally comes out...the trumpettes are gonna look pretty stupid.

Barr will be known as the Ultimate Bad Cop. Voters are not stupid. They know when an attorney is spinning for his client....
and if he isnt than what jim?...what next on the get trump list?..

trump has his Mafia in the DOJ. now. But it won't last forever. Even FOX knows Barr is spinning for trump....LIKE A YOYO!

Chris Wallace on Fox News exclusive interview with AG Barr: ‘He clearly is protecting this president’

A Federal Judge just ruled portions of the Flynn testimony that were redacted must be made public. What else Barr covered up to protect trump?

Barr will be known as the Ultimate Bad Cop. Voters are not stupid. They know when an attorney is spinning for his client....

Jim sez: "When the truth finally comes out...the trumpettes are gonna look pretty stupid."

LoL All I can say to that is Democrats over the last 3 years have redefined what stupid is.

and if he isnt than what jim?...what next on the get trump list?..

trump has his Mafia in the DOJ. now. But it won't last forever. Even FOX knows Barr is spinning for trump....LIKE A YOYO!

Chris Wallace on Fox News exclusive interview with AG Barr: ‘He clearly is protecting this president’

A Federal Judge just ruled portions of the Flynn testimony that were redacted must be made public. What else Barr covered up to protect trump?
and in the meantime while your stupid little party plays ti for tat with the other party.....many things in this country need attention.....if you want trump out,run a motherfucker that has at least a likability factor...and not someone that was born when pearl harbor was attacked......

Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . . Any day now . . . .

I don't think there's any "may" about it. It's what he was brought in to do.

I guess voters will need to be the ones that put truth back into the White House. But trump will probably try to challenge that also. That is what Dictators do....

I don't think there's any "may" about it. It's what he was brought in to do.

I guess voters will need to be the ones that put truth back into the White House. But trump will probably try to challenge that also. That is what Dictators do....

I guess voters will need to be the ones that put truth back into the White House.
That would be a refreshing change.

any candidates on the left able to do it?

I get it...You're trying to make the birthers look sane.

GotHim.jpg

Forum List

Back