Barr may be covering something bad for trump

This shitty 'dog & pony' show is NOT over just because filthy shit heads like Nunes, Jordan, Hannity, and Barr 'say' it's over.

We have a full blown constitutional crisis; nothing short of that.

This is exactly WHY it is up to Congress to hold Trump accountable for his bullshit obstruction.

Mueller documented NO LESS THAN a minimum of 10 instances in which Trump & Trump proxies attempted to influence jury decisions, witness tampering, asking witnesses to lie to grand juries, etc.

Mueller NEVER intended to indict a sitting POTUS because Mueller agreed with current DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

These FACTS leave only one conclusion: If Trump were not POTUS he would have already faced multiple indictments for obstruction.

Of course, I do not expect a single brain dead Trump supporter to get a single word of that truth.

Carry on & you're welcome .................

This shitty 'dog & pony' show is NOT over just because filthy shit heads like Nunes, Jordan, Hannity, and Barr 'say' it's over.

Mueller documented NO LESS THAN a minimum of 10 instances in which Trump & Trump proxies attempted to influence jury decisions, witness tampering, asking witnesses to lie to grand juries, etc.

Mueller NEVER intended to indict a sitting POTUS because Mueller agreed with current DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

These FACTS leave only one conclusion: If Trump were not POTUS he would have already faced multiple indictments for obstruction.

Of course, I do not expect a single brain dead Trump supporter to get a single word of that truth.

Good parrot.

Do you get paid in shekels or crackers for pasting that thread after thread?

Good parrot.

Do you get paid in shekels or crackers for pasting that thread after thread?

Go ahead; delete my post for 'copy & paste' pansy ass ALL while you just did nothing more than NO content & troll my post.

Shame bitch ...........

Since you are a mod you should stick to your own goddamn rulez, for once.

You are obviously stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that you seem to like the smell up in there.

The Republican idiots think everyone can't tell a dirty copy when they see one...Barr has no morals....no ethics....no scruples....but

I want to know why Rosenstein turned 180 degrees on trump. Could it be that Trump threatened him when the "wear a wire" revelation came out? You notice that after Rosenstein was called to the WH.....trump changed his tune on Rosenstein. Remember....he took McCabe's retirement away.

The truth is....trump told Rosenstein to fix the report or the same would happen to him....Take the Obstruction decision our of the conclusion....the real question is....

Will Mueller or his people come out with the truth or will they roll over for trump like the rest of the Mafia?

The Republican idiots think everyone can't tell a dirty copy when they see one...Barr has no morals....no ethics....no scruples....but

I want to know why Rosenstein turned 180 degrees on trump. Could it be that Trump threatened him when the "wear a wire" revelation came out? You notice that after Rosenstein was called to the WH.....trump changed his tune on Rosenstein. Remember....he took McCays retirement away.

The truth is....trump told Rosenstein to fix the report or the same would happen to him....Take the Obstruction decision our of the conclusion....the real question is....

Will Mueller or his people come out with the truth or will they roll over for trump like the rest of the Mafia?

The truth is....trump told Rosenstein to fix the report or the same would happen to him..
Got a link, or did you pull it out of your ass?

I want to know why Rosenstein turned 180 degrees on trump. Could it be that Trump threatened him when the "wear a wire" revelation came out? You notice that after Rosenstein was called to the WH.....trump changed his tune on Rosenstein. Remember....he took McCabe's retirement away.

Remember....he took McCabe's retirement away.

You're lying.

This is exactly WHY it is up to Congress to hold Trump accountable for his bullshit obstruction.

I'll ask again, who is going to bring the charges?

If it is so slam dunk, so documented, what is taking so long?

How come your leaders are so gutless?

Barr....the trump stooge....if he ever crosses the Liar in Chief....he will also be fired..

go ask Congress, which I am not a member of; ask them, Mary Ann .................

go ask Congress, which I am not a member of; ask them, Mary Ann .................

trump has become the master of Obstruction.....with the backing of his attorney.....the AG.

trump has become the master of Obstruction.....with the backing of his attorney.....the AG.

Trump has ALWAYS been an asshole bastard; did not start when he assumed office of POTUS

that only made it more evident ...........

ky6CFAC.jpg

Forum List

Back