Barney Frank is retiring!

Barney Frank is retiring... He's done as much damage as he could I guess. Now he must have his sights set on something else where he can get his "partner" employed while he pretends he is the chairman of the oversight committee.

I have to say that Barney Frank is probably one of the most corrupt, morally bankrupt Congressmen that I have had the misfortune of ever being familiar with. He completely denies having any part or hand in the mortgage meltdown of Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, even though his statements on the soundness of those two institutions just prior to their implosion, are some for the record books. Perhaps someone is getting close to uncovering his "partners" handy work?

The thing that bothers me is that adult citizens of a congressional district of this country continued to elect him over and over... Like Dennis Kusinich and Ron Paul, only obviously much more stupid.

Last edited:
Good riddance to bad rubbish

oh happy days.

he's a perfect example of why we need term limits.

Last edited:
This is the best news the housing market has gotten in over three years.

For the moonbats that love crying about CEO's, you'd hate to see the golden parachute this corrupt faggot is running away with.......

LGS never has anything kind to say about anyone.

She is pretty damned badly informed on the facts too.

Its always the ones who know nothing that think everyone else is pure evil

Actually, if she posted one true statement it would be more than you've done since I've been here.

Even if she where badly informed, at least she would be informed. In your case, your nothing but a sorry excuse for a spin nurse.

And your last statement fits you like a glove.

You have quite a reputation here as being a pathological liar.

I hope his boyfriend has some cash put aside.
Is there anything Barney might be qualified to do in the private sector....
After all I've been in the private sector...they expect results...(anyone know the movie) heh ehh...

After all I've been in the private sector...they expect results...(anyone know the movie) heh ehh...

He could sell strap ons easily. No on the job training required, although he probably wouldn't mind.

People get old.

Look at the Republican Party. Even their "Young Guns" are all 50.

MSNBC Morning Show. It would serve Joe right.

Frank’s 2010 campaign manager, Kevin Sowyrda, said a key factor in the congressman’s decision was that the newly drawn up congressional district strips away New Bedford from Frank. The South Coast, heavily Democratic, pro-union fishing city has long been a prime power base for Frank, but his new district now includes several more moderate suburban towns, such as Walpole, rather than New Bedford.

“It’s a tougher district,” said Sowyrda, who was recently hired as a consultant by Frank to analyze the new district. “Barney was not thrilled at all with the map when he saw it. New Bedford, where his vote was huge, was sliced. His exact words to me were, ‘They didn’t do me any favors.’ ”

Barney Frank blames redistricting in decision to quit - BostonHerald.com

Forum List

Back