Barney Frank is retiring!

LGS never has anything kind to say about anyone.

She is pretty damned badly informed on the facts too.

Its always the ones who know nothing that think everyone else is pure evil

Sorry to hear that you were forced to in the past. :frown:

I agree with his politics on most matters but wow...that voice. Like nails on a chalkboard. As for being forced? No...he was one of the guys who seems to get more time on the news shows than other democrats or maybe I just remember him more.

Ah, ok then.

Yeah...its just that voice.

NPR has a commentator/host named Diane Rheme. The Diane Rehm Show from WAMU and NPR I can't listen to it because of her voice. Regardless of her leanings/guests etc..

LOL at the people who thinks he is just going away, he is still going to be the go to guy for banking issues and will be a frequent guest on various news shows. This man is pretty bitter at all the crap the right has blamed on him and he will be shoving it right back at them for a long while yet.

he's good at shoving things

Ironic post of the month!
Lady Gun Slinger does have little kindness for barack obama. You have little kindness for Newt Gingrich.

She is about 10 orders of magnitude better informed that you, sweetheart.

The last line needs, nor deserves comment.

Lady Gun Slinger does have little kindness for barack obama. You have little kindness for Newt Gingrich.

She's hawt too.

Just ask her.

Stow it Amoeba.. your babble is as about as fruitful as Bwarney Fwnanks basement.

She's hawt too.

Just ask her.

Don't hate.. glad I bother you so much. Thanks, you made my day! :)

He's a piece of shit. It has nothing to do with redistricting, it has everything to do with the upcoming ass whoopen in 2012. Some other democrat will have a batter chance of taking that seat instead of him, that is why he is calling it quits, because he "Like the rest of the Dems and Rinos" cannot run on there horrible record and win.

This is a good day for our country. Barney Frank is responsible for much of the economic misery we're seeing in our country today.

Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) is the 17th House Democrat to announce a retirement this cycle compared to seven Republicans.

And all of those Republicans are trying to win higher office.

Of the Democratic retirements, eight are running for another position while nine are flat-out retiring.

Democrats need a net gain of 26 seats to retake control of the lower chamber. (Oregon Democratic Rep. David Wu's seat is vacant, and that special election is Jan. 31).

http://drudgereport.com/
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...nk-17th-house-democrat-to-announce-retirement

merge with existing thread

Last edited:

Forum List

Back