Barebacking Gonna Wipe 'em Out?

Barebacking.... number one reason for abortions and unwanted pregnancies....

gonna tell me that is a GAY thing?

It's a Gay thing knowing that said barebacking could be a death sentence and doing it anyway.

Or doing it BECAUSE it is death defying.

That's CERTAINLY a Gay thing.

But, then again, stupid White boys do all kinds of crazy things to seek thrills.

Gay or Straight.

And we regularly read about their bloody deaths in the news when they invariably miscalculate.

Yeah, cuz straight men and women don't get aids from unprotected sex.

:rolleyes:

Not lying Luddy, you want to charge higher rates for people that participate in high risk behavior? That would include those that bareback with multiple partners, obese, alcoholics, drug addicts, those that participate in dangerous sports and past times.

Do you agree that all of these should be charged higher premiums than those that don't? Heaven forbid they force you to pay others bills by charging you higher premiums for your own insurance. Correct?

What I wrote in that thread is that if you don't want to buy health insurance, post a bond that proves you have the money to pay for your own care. Just as we do, in most states, for auto insurance.

I wrote that about smoking, but I believe it about every person.

If you're able to, pay your own way.

AND

1) don't force me to inhale your stink, your filth. Smoke someplace else.

2) don't force me pay your bills by charging me higher bigger premiums for my own insurance.

I don't smoke, so 1 and 2 are BS, to me.

So, I notice you didn't answer the question.

Let me make it easy, [Do] you want to charge higher rates for people that participate in high risk behavior? That would include those that bareback with multiple partners, obese, alcoholics, drug addicts, those that participate in dangerous sports and past times. A simple yes or no will work.

FACT: Its the rw's who want to let insurance companies over charge for their services. Its the rw's who are against the 80% mandate.

Steve - can YOU figure this out alone? If not, asssk the other idiot rw's. They can't either but what the hell. I sure as hell don't care.

What I wrote in that thread is that if you don't want to buy health insurance, post a bond that proves you have the money to pay for your own care. Just as we do, in most states, for auto insurance.

I wrote that about smoking, but I believe it about every person.

If you're able to, pay your own way.

AND

2) don't force me pay your bills by charging me higher bigger premiums for my own insurance.

Let me make it easy, [Do] you want to charge higher rates for people that participate in high risk behavior? That would include those that bareback with multiple partners, obese, alcoholics, drug addicts, those that participate in dangerous sports and past times. A simple yes or no will work.

FACT: Its the rw's who want to let insurance companies over charge for their services. Its the rw's who are against the 80% mandate.

Steve - can YOU figure this out alone? If not, asssk the other idiot rw's. They can't either but what the hell. I sure as hell don't care.

I'm not Steve, but you are a dick.

Your lack of answering the question speaks volumes. Thanks, I appreciate the info.

It's a Gay thing knowing that said barebacking could be a death sentence and doing it anyway.

But, then again, stupid White boys do all kinds of crazy things to seek thrills.

Gay or Straight.

And we regularly read about their bloody deaths in the news when they invariably miscalculate.

Yeah, cuz straight men and women don't get aids from unprotected sex.

:rolleyes:

Much much rarer percentage wise. Don't forget that gay men in the USA are over 60 percent of all HIV infections despite being a tiny percentage of the population

Your lack of answering the question speaks volumes. Thanks, I appreciate the info.

I repeated YOUR question and added my answer. Its HUGE and its PINK and you still LIE that I didn't answer.

Nope. I'm not at all surprised.

I see that you are in denial that gay men are drastically more likely to get HIV from it

HIV is not the only thing you can get from barebacking...... not using a condom is not just a GAY thing.... its MAN thing.

As usual, rw's peeking in windows, always wanting to control other people's sex lives.

rw's are against birth control, condoms, hate gays, hate transgender people, hate women who have sex, hate women who don't have dozens of kids, hate women who DO have dozens of kids

The only thing rw's are in favor of is no sex. To them, the only good sex is not sex and the only safe sex is no sex. To rw's the best sex is no sex. Reading the miserable, hate-filled posts here, I have no doubt that in THEIR sad sorry lives, they're right.

So, you want to surcharge smokers for health insurance, why? Why do you need into people's private lives? Why do you hate people?

Don't lie.

I don't care if you smoke, don't care if you drag yourself out of bed in the morning, hacking and coughing, can't climb stairs, can't have sex and die young after a long miserable illness. I really don't care.

The two things I want are this:

3) dont force me to pay your bill for your abortion or care for it after you have it.

4) don't charge me for your aids healthcare if you didn't use a condom.

see how that works.

Gay or Straight.

barebacking...with ANYONE male or female, can mean the same death sentence....... or aren't you up on current sexual protocols?

if you think its only gays who have aids you are woefully misinformed.

So, you want to surcharge smokers for health insurance, why? Why do you need into people's private lives? Why do you hate people?

Don't lie.

I don't care if you smoke, don't care if you drag yourself out of bed in the morning, hacking and coughing, can't climb stairs, can't have sex and die young after a long miserable illness. I really don't care.

The two things I want are this:

3) dont force me to pay your bill for your abortion or care for it after you have it.

4) don't charge me for your aids healthcare if you didn't use a condom.

see how that works.

zackly

See?

That wasn't hard, now was it?

I repeated YOUR question and added my answer. Its HUGE and its PINK and you still LIE that I didn't answer.

POOF!!

Just like that, he's gone.

I could give lessons on how to get rid of scum sucking liars like Papageorgio. :lol:

Tough to see pink, my mistake. You are still a dick, why am I not surprised. I thought the whole idea of ACA is everyone was in one big pool. So no matter the behavior and lack of interest in good health, it matters not. We all pay the same, whether we use more health care or not.

POOF!!

Just like that, he's gone.

I could give lessons on how to get rid of scum sucking liars like Papageorgio. :lol:

Lol! 26 minutes and you claim poof? Lol, Luddy I have a life, you are not a priority in my life. Take care.

Gay or Straight.

barebacking...with ANYONE male or female, can mean the same death sentence....... or aren't you up on current sexual protocols?

if you think its only gays who have aids you are woefully misinformed.

People are going to be irresponsible, they are going to participate in bad behavior. When they pass on from being stupid, we have to dismiss them to liberal Darwinism and move on.

Tough to see pink, my mistake. You are still a dick, why am I not surprised. I thought the whole idea of ACA is everyone was in one big pool. So no matter the behavior and lack of interest in good health, it matters not. We all pay the same, whether we use more health care or not.

Something else I keep posting and that rw's find "tough to see":

ObamaCare/ACA is not government insurance, is not a product and no, we don't all pay the same.

What the hell. Why don't you just do what you always do - believe what your overlords tell you to believe. If you should ever want to know more, try signing up for the internet.

I'm gone 26 minutes and you're already crying? If you don't like that I don't give you enough attention, sit on it and spin.

What next? You gonna screech because you can't neg rep me? :lol:

ObamaCare/ACA is not government insurance, is not a product and no, we don't all pay the same.

What the hell. Why don't you just do what you always do - believe what your overlords tell you to believe. If you should ever want to know more, try signing up for the internet.

I'm gone 26 minutes and you're already crying? If you don't like that I don't give you enough attention, sit on it and spin.

You are an absolute idiot. Government dictates what the minimum standards are, what has to be covered. I have never stated otherwise, but you are an idiot, so I expect you not knowing what you are talking about. It is their stamp of approval, otherwise, I would have been able to keep my insurance. The 26 minutes was you bitching and crying because didn't answer you ass right away, you are not to brilliant are you?

I won't take the time to neg rep an imbecile like yourself, you aren't worth the effort.

Last edited:

What if Obamacare was never about our health?

DIANA WEST: What if Obamacare was never about our health?

By DIANA WEST, Columnist
POSTED: 11/08/13, 11:44 PM EST |

Could Obamacare be the biggest voter registration fraud scheme in the history of the world?

This is the bombshell assessment of a pair of conservative activists: Gregg Phillips, founder of Voters Trust, and Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote. Both groups are conservative nonprofits focused on election integrity.

What helped Phillips and Engelbrecht draw this conclusion, which Breitbart News reported this week, is almost as amazing as the conclusion itself: Left-wing groups and media have for some time been openly discussing Obamacare as a vehicle for so-called Motor Voter registration. Motor Voter is the law that makes voter registration a part of driver’s license applications. In fact, the 1993 law also requires any government office that provides “public assistance” to make voter registration part of the process. Since many applicants applying for coverage in the Obamacare “insurance marketplace” -- the infamously malfunctioning healthcare.gov website -- will be eligible for Medicaid (public assistance), not “Marketplace coverage,” voter registration by law must be part of the available health insurance package.

Presto -- 68 million voters, registered with the help of Obamacare “navigators.” Wanna bet whether these new voters will trend Democrat or Republican?

Of course, “presto” doesn’t literally describe the pace of this massive voter registration project, but just give it time. This is the finding, not of conservatives Phillips and Engelbrecht, but of a report by Demos, a left-wing organization funded by George Soros. The report’s title says it all: “Building a Healthy Democracy: Registering 68 Million People to Vote through Health Benefit Exchanges.”

Conservative commentator and former New York Lt. Gov. Betsy McCaughey has written about this aspect of Obamacare, highlighting similar evidence in the program of a “cynical scheme of enrolling Democratic voters.” Earlier this year, McCaughey noted that the Obamacare law “outsourced” the all-important job of enrolling the uninsured in health plans to community organizations. Why does this matter? McCaughey explained it this way: “Community activists” -- Obamacare “navigators” --- “can say and do things that government employees can’t, such as urging people to register as Democrats.” She continued: “There is nothing wrong with encouraging voting. But a government employee (for example, at the DMV) is legally barred from saying you should become a Democrat. A community organizer can say it and will. ... The Obama health law transforms community organizations into a fifth estate with steady government funding but without government rules.”

Could registering millions of new Democrats always have been the main goal of Obamacare? Phillips and Engelbrecht absolutely think so. They believe “all of those promises about health care were never meant to be true,” Breitbart reports. Instead, they see the massive new program as a means “to collect personal data and voter registration information and share it with the federal government, which would in turn share it with left-wing groups ... to conduct what is essentially a taxpayer-funded Get-Out-The-Vote operation for the Democratic Party.”

If this is so, it certainly would help explain the striking sangfroid of the Obama White House in the midst of the epically hot and sweaty chaos of the disastrous medical program rollout.

So where does “fraud” potentially enter the process? To begin with, the application process includes no mechanism for income verification. An applicant can claim zero income and be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. States are already sorting through thousands of Medicaid applications via Obamacare and, as Breitbart reports, “most of those applications will likely be hastily approved.” After that, a voter registration card is mailed out automatically. In other words, “no human being ever sees the card between the time someone logs onto healthcare.gov to type any information, true or untrue, into the system and when a card is mailed out. At that point, when the card shows up in the mail, whoever receives it just needs to sign it and mail it back to the authorities, and they will have registered to vote without ever being in front of any official person.”

Sounds rife with fraud potential to me.

Phillips notes a big legal loophole. The Obama administration is interpreting an Internet click on the Obamacare website as a visit to a physical government office. “The law is clear,” Phillips said of Motor Voter. “It states that all of this (voter registration) has to happen in an office, face-to-face with an individual.”

Engelbrecht flagged another point. Unlike other Motor Voter provisions, an applicant actually has to opt out of voter registration. The inevitable uptick in voter registrations via community organization “Navigators,” Engelbrecht believes, will allow, as Breitbart puts it, “left-wing organizations to search and target voters using information the federal government collected in a way that has never been seen before.”

Maybe that’s why the community organizer who became president doesn’t seem in any way abashed -- not even about having been caught in the colossal lie he repeated, apparently to lure people into supporting his health plan, claiming Americans who wanted to keep their doctors and their insurance plans, could do so. (Even the Washington Post “Fact Checker” column gave him “four Pinnochios” on this count, indicating “Whoppers.”) There is a weird sense of disconnection from the whole fiasco, as if it were no fiasco at all.

Maybe it’s not.

Diana West’s new book is “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character” from St. Martin’s Press. She blogs at dianawest.net, and she can be contacted via [email protected]

DIANA WEST: What if Obamacare was never about our health?

Forum List

Back