Truly Classic: Santa Shames Thanksgiving 'Parasite' Shoppers Lined Up [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Seriously Americans, what the Hell's wrong with you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGcdZlCZPAk#t=79]Santa Shames Thanksgiving 'Parasite' Shoppers Lined Up...Using a Megaphone! - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, he is a self-righteous ahole.

Nah, he's Spot-On. Americans need to get it together. Too much greed & ignorance.

Really? You are calling those standing in line greedy? I would never stand in such a line but I do understand why those people do standing line. In Obama's part time burger flipping new world order money doesn't go very far so people need to get heavy discounts. Has little to do with greed. Exchanging ones money for goods is not greed. Trying to get other peoples money and hording it is greed.

The guy is a self righteous ahole. Maybe some of those people are just greedy but I am thinking by those I know they are just people trying to do the best they can FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

Nah, he's Spot-On. Americans need to get it together. Too much greed & ignorance.

Really? You are calling those standing in line greedy? I would never stand in such a line but I do understand why those people do standing line. In Obama's part time burger flipping new world order money doesn't go very far so people need to get heavy discounts. Has little to do with greed. Exchanging ones money for goods is not greed. Trying to get other peoples money and hording it is greed.

The guy is a self righteous ahole. Maybe some of those people are just greedy but I am thinking by those I know they are just people trying to do the best they can FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

Too many Americans have become fat, greedy, and ignorant. That's just the reality. They are destroying the traditional fabric of our Nation. It is what it is.

Too many Americans have become fat, greedy, and ignorant. That's just the reality. They are destroying the traditional fabric of our Nation. It is what it is.

Fat maybe, but consider that being fat is a survival trait of the human body.

Ignorant, nah, people know more today then anytime in my lifetime. 50 years agao they could tell us anything and we had no way of knowing the real truth. Now because of the internet and the media almost nothing is hidden.

Greedy? What is greedy about trying to buy something for less? They are not taking someone else's money they are just trying to get a present for less money. I think what is going on is that those who don't wish to stand in line don't want those people doing it either. Everyone wants a good deal, some are willing to stand in line to do it, others are not and are more then willing to bad mouth those who are willing. Me I could care less either way.

Fat maybe, but consider that being fat is a survival trait of the human body.

Ignorant, nah, people know more today then anytime in my lifetime. 50 years agao they could tell us anything and we had no way of knowing the real truth. Now because of the internet and the media almost nothing is hidden.

Greedy? What is greedy about trying to buy something for less? They are not taking someone else's money they are just trying to get a present for less money. I think what is going on is that those who don't wish to stand in line don't want those people doing it either. Everyone wants a good deal, some are willing to stand in line to do it, others are not and are more then willing to bad mouth those who are willing. Me I could care less either way.

It's actually deeper than that. The Family and traditional values are being destroyed. And for what? To possibly get a few bucks off a TV? It is pure greed. And that greed has everything to do with the rapid deterioration of our Nation.

Most Americans aren't besides the 1% of course. Idiot.

We would be wise to make that 1% the 10%.

Greed isn't solely a '1%' trait. Unfortunately, it's a trait shared by most Americans these days. There is no shortage of fat, greedy, ignorant Americans at this point.

Last edited:

Obama is not the one responsible for driving wages lower and lower. That is just political grandstanding. You know as well as I do that it is much deeper than "It's Obama's fault" just the same as it was much deeper than "It's Bush's fault".

Obviously "santa" has never been black friday shopping...

It's no longer 'Black Friday.' The moronic lunacy now begins on Thanksgiving Day. So, way to ruin something else once respected and cherished. Nice job ya greedy fat asses.

Forum List

Back