..Best Diet Ever..

I eat two small meals a day. I neither gain, nor lose. But I'll tell ya know...if I weighed what that supposed chart states I should weigh in the OP, I would look horrible. Bones sticking out all over, looking skeletal. The pic I posted of my body, I am 170 lbs there. I am currently 175 but the clothes still fit. NO WAY would I go with the supposed 138 that site says I should be. Never. Not in a million years. I'd look awful.

I eat two small meals a day. I neither gain, nor lose. But I'll tell ya know...if I weighed what that supposed chart states I should weigh in the OP, I would look horrible. Bones sticking out all over, looking skeletal. The pic I posted of my body, I am 170 lbs there. I am currently 175 but the clothes still fit. NO WAY would I go with the supposed 138 that site says I should be. Never. Not in a million years. I'd look awful.

If your happy with your body that is all that matters!!

Okay.. I like voluptuous, no problem..:smiliehug:

Okay.. I like voluptuous, no problem..:smiliehug:

:thup:

My kind of guy....

The meth diet is better. Nothing for breakfast, nothing lunch, and then a senseless dinner.

Eventually, your teeth will rot out and it won't matter at all!

I do something similar with great results. It's called FAST-5 It's a bit easier to do than one meal a day. Check it out!

I eat this way normally, I think only my meals are within a 6 hour window. Breakfast at 9am, my last meal is at 3pm. My boyfriend works until 8:30 so I can eat whenever, that just seems like a natural way to do it.

I also love a lot of water.

I do something similar with great results. It's called FAST-5 It's a bit easier to do than one meal a day. Check it out!

I eat this way normally, I think only my meals are within a 6 hour window. Breakfast at 9am, my last meal is at 3pm. My boyfriend works until 8:30 so I can eat whenever, that just seems like a natural way to do it.

I also love a lot of water.

That pretty much sums up the way I control my weight. Everything you just said and additionally, I try not to eat anything after 6 PM. I read that years ago, and it has worked well. I also have my two meals on a salad plate..lol. (larger than most salad plates, though.)

If I have the munchies around 5 PM, I have 1/2 cup non-fat cottage cheese with pineapple tidbits with juice. That is so delicious and healthful, if you are a pineapple lover, as I am.

I have a healthy, well balanced diet, get plenty of planned and unplanned exercise. A staple is old fashioned oatmeal for breakfast that gives me a great start on the day and plenty of fresh fruit. I switch my workout regimen from strength training to swimming laps to Zumba and other similar activities.

Doing my own cooking gives me control over what put in my body and it is something I enjoy. I do not like to eat out often.

Last edited:
Let's see; according to that calculator I am five pounds below the ideal weight, but since I run about 20 miles per week, that might explain it. I've always been naturally thin until I started gaining weight a few years ago. Now that I work out five to six days per week, my weight stays pretty steady.

As for eating, I prefer my eating plan. I have some type of cereal for breakfast, then a sandwich and yogurt for lunch. For dinner, I eat a full meal with meat/fish, carbs, and veggies. For my late evening meal, I eat at least as much as I did at dinner. In between, I snack on nuts, fruits, and even chips and garbage at times. Basically, I don't go more than four hours without eating a substantial meal except at night when I'm sleeping. I figure I consume a bit over 3000 calories per day, maybe 3500 on some days.

The Lumpy Diet..

1) Drink plenty of water..

2) Gorge yourself once a day with whatever you want..

(result..5 pounds under ideal weight)..Robinson formula

Ideal Weight Calculator
this is a joke, right? At 6'7" I should weigh according to this from your link.
Based on the Miller formula (1983), your ideal weight is 183.0 lbs
Skinny is not healthy either.

The Lumpy Diet..

Ideal Weight Calculator

Nope, no joke.. you're man voluptuous..:lol:

Last edited:
The Lumpy Diet..

Ideal Weight Calculator

Nope, no joke.. you're man voluptuous..:lol:

:eusa_eh::eusa_hand: Only women can be voluptuous:lol:

Forum List

Back