Barbie

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I watched Barbie yesterday on Amazon Prime. I found it very funny and good. I don't think it was a women's film or a feminist film because you have to take it with humor, I don't know if they are serious about the feminist messages, but I found it funny and took it with humor.

What messages did you take with humour?
For example that the Kens have to serve the Barbies, "Barbies are everything Kens are nothing they are just Kens" and that it is good that Barbies rule everything and Kens live a shadow life. Barbies are the heroes, Kens are villains.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Fair enough. By the way, Ken doesn't need an apostrophe in the cases where you've used them in his name. He's neither possessing anything nor is the 's' part of a contraction.
Just like Barbie doesn't need one.

Last edited:
For example that the Kens have to serve the Barbies, "Barbies are everything Kens are nothing they are just Kens" and that it is good that Barbies rule everything and Kens live a shadow life. Barbies are the heroes, Kens are villains.
Does it not make you wonder whether targeted population segments are being fed messages which , when later reinforced many times , encourage new agendas and narratives ? It’s exactly how some Mind Control programmes are started . Beloved by Deep State — - and others.

The Barbie syndrome is alive and well in the US and has been for fifty-five years.
That toy was not feminist and woke. Unfortunately, our nation has changed to extremism of feminism and the movie may have elements of that in it from comments.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
That toy was not feminist and woke. Unfortunately, our nation has changed to extremism of feminism and the movie may have elements of that in it from comments.
The Barbie sysndrom was never created by a doll it is a socio-economic expectation that women are trained to focus upon in relationships with men.

Extreme feminism has driven people insane. Options for women are not choices as much as tugging and then shaming them for the ones they make if they do not get with the woke program. Rights are won. Now stop destroying the nation and the west.

Anybody who knows what Barbie is all about should know that the movie basically summed it all up. I haven't seen it yet but I want to because it looks good from the previews and yeah, it definitely should not be taken seriously.

Yeah, I haven't seen the movie either...

I just finished watching it on DVD. I think that it's one of the kind of movies that's just so bad it's good. 😆

I watched Barbie yesterday on Amazon Prime. I found it very funny and good. I don't think it was a women's film or a feminist film because you have to take it with humor, I don't know if they are serious about the feminist messages, but I found it funny and took it with humor.
I saw him too, Really cool dude!

1700012614482.png

Forum List

Back