Barbara Corcoran Says Trump Talked About Her Breast Size While She Was Pregnant

So trumps,wife was pregnant and she was pregnant and trump commented on how,the boobies swelled up during pregnancy. Has no woman ever made any comments like this.? Question, if trump loses the election will a story like this ever see the airwaves in December? Nuff said.
Breaking: Woman says Trump gave her cooties when they were in the 2nd grade.

I bet if Trump had his way he'd fuck every women in the world and turn the white house into a sex house with women walking around naked for him.

That sounds more like Slick Willy. You don't seem to have a problem with that unless the one doing it is Republican.

Does anyone want to wager how long these lawsuits will last once the election is over? I'm guessing they're going to have the lifespan of a fart in a hurricane!

This is the talking point liberals used to slime Mitt Romney...you remember...his "WAR ON WOMEN"!!! (Cue ominous music!!!) Only they've taken it to the Clinton extreme. I can't recall a sleazier group of people than the ones that surround Hillary Clinton. They will say anything...they will do anything...whatever it takes to get Hillary Clinton into the Oval Office so they can get their payoff.

Forum List

Back