Barbara Corcoran Says Trump Talked About Her Breast Size While She Was Pregnant

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
She said he compared her chest to that of his second wife.

Businesswoman Barbara Corcoran, who serves as a judge on the ABC show “Shark Tank,” said Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump once talked about the size of her breasts during a business meeting.

Corcoran, discussing the multiple accusations of sexual assault against Trump with CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday, said it’s “preposterous that he’s claiming he’s done nothing like that,” and shared how she was once “shocked” by Trump’s actions toward her during a business meeting between the two.

“I was pregnant with my first child at the time. So was his second wife [Marla Maples],” Corcoran said. “And he compared my breast size to his wife by putting his hands in the air, telling me how large they are.

“If a man is that way ― so inappropriate ― I just assume it’s that way all the time,” Corcoran added.

At least 12 women have accused Trump of sexual assault. Many came forward after The Washington Post this month published a 2005 recording of Trump talking about grabbing women “by the pussy” and kissing women without their consent.

Corcoran has spoken out against Trump’s presidential campaign before. She said in September she “couldn’t imagine anyone who would be a less effective leader.” Corcoran and two others sued Trump in 2005.

VIDEO: Barbara Corcoran Says Trump Talked About Her Breast Size While She Was Pregnant

This is disgusting. How could anyone not believe all the women who have accused Trump of sexual assault.

upload_2016-10-27_21-43-8.png

Businesswoman Barbara Corcoran, who serves as a judge on the ABC show “Shark Tank,” said Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump once talked about the size of her breasts during a business meeting.

Corcoran, discussing the multiple accusations of sexual assault against Trump with CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday, said it’s “preposterous that he’s claiming he’s done nothing like that,” and shared how she was once “shocked” by Trump’s actions toward her during a business meeting between the two.

“I was pregnant with my first child at the time. So was his second wife [Marla Maples],” Corcoran said. “And he compared my breast size to his wife by putting his hands in the air, telling me how large they are.

“If a man is that way ― so inappropriate ― I just assume it’s that way all the time,” Corcoran added.

At least 12 women have accused Trump of sexual assault. Many came forward after The Washington Post this month published a 2005 recording of Trump talking about grabbing women “by the pussy” and kissing women without their consent.

Corcoran has spoken out against Trump’s presidential campaign before. She said in September she “couldn’t imagine anyone who would be a less effective leader.” Corcoran and two others sued Trump in 2005.

VIDEO: Barbara Corcoran Says Trump Talked About Her Breast Size While She Was Pregnant

This is disgusting. How could anyone not believe all the women who have accused Trump of sexual assault.
What Trump did was perfectly natural for an Alpha male heterosupremacist. Nothing to see here.

Trump likes tits.

Bill Clinton likes blow jobs from young interns in the White House who are trying to get a full time job. And he likes to have his wife cover for him when he gets caught.

Hillary Clinton likes to use her job as Secretary of State to sell out the United States for contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary Clinton is a craven & pathological liar.

Hillary Clinton has fucked up every job her husband ever got her...which is all of them...and calls it experience.

Hillary Clinton dreams of Open Borders.

Hillary Clinton didn't get indicted because Barack Obama has subverted the Justice Department and hates Donald Trump more then he hates Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton has lied to the American people over & over. What makes you think she is going to stop?

I'll take the tit-man....a man who likes tits is clearly unfit (though it didn't used to be so), but, evil as that is....somehow it doesn't seem as bad as having a Crime Family in the White House that is corrupt beyond the dreams of the Don Corleone.

Doesn't even seem like a close call to me.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the latest accusation against Trump: A New York woman has filed a suit against The Donald for an incident that happened 44 years ago. Myrtle Schwartz was an eighteen year old beauty in New York in 1972 when the bus she was riding stopped at a bus stop on 73d Street. Standing at the stop and apparently waiting for another bus was a young man with wavy, wind blown brown hair. Their eyes met for about 3 seconds and then the bus moved on. It was a moment she would never forget. "I have had nightmares ever since," she said as tears ran down her cheeks. "I remember those eerie yellow eyes peering into the depths of my soul and defiling my body. He actually raped me with those horrible eyes and made me feel as though everyone I met for years could see the foul deed as it happened. I was hurt and ashamed and lost all interest in becoming a movie star and stayed hidden in my room, venturing out into the city only at night when nobody could see my shame."
"Then about 2 weeks ago I saw Gloria Allred on The View and listened to five other women tell the world of the awful, horrible things a man had done to them. A picture was shown of Donald Trump and instantly I had a flashback of the awful yellow eyed man who had molested me those many years ago. I managed to tweet The View, telling them in a few words what had happened to me. The lady lawyer contacted me and arranged a meeting to hear my story. At her advice I filed a suit against that beast of a man and now I know I will receive justice. Praise the Lord.

So trumps,wife was pregnant and she was pregnant and trump commented on how,the boobies swelled up during pregnancy. Has no woman ever made any comments like this.? Question, if trump loses the election will a story like this ever see the airwaves in December? Nuff said.

Once again, some leftwing dingbat claims Trump made a rude comment and there were no witnesses.

Do you suppose no one ever wonders why no one ever witnessed these events?

Forum List

Back