Barak Hussein does nothing about oil spill

I watched Napolitono on fox news this morning. Basically, the Obama Adm response is let BP do everything, while they "supervise".

It also took Barak Hussein 9 days to even realize that there was a problem.

:clap2:

BAHAHAHAHAHA you listened to a partisan hack and took his info hook, line, and sinker?

that's awesome. oh wait...you want people to take you seriously. *gulp*

stop trying to score points against your adversary using a tragedy. think for yourself.
:blahblah: How about proving me wrong, rather than just blabbing?

YOU made the initial claim that Obama or his administration did NOTHING for the first 9 days. It is up to you to prove your claim.

I watched Napolitono on fox news this morning. Basically, the Obama Adm response is let BP do everything, while they "supervise".

BAHAHAHAHAHA you listened to a partisan hack and took his info hook, line, and sinker?

stop trying to score points against your adversary using a tragedy. think for yourself.

Hey !!! MIKEY!!! How many fingers am I holding up????!!! mlm

God it is fun fucking with the blind!!!

The sad thing is that you really think you're proving anything to anyone.

If you were honest, you'd realize that you have no clue what BO is doing or not doing. That you don't have the privilege of knowing the inside information about his movements, his actions, his decisions or his mistakes...at least on this issue yet.

It's always funny when people make judgments about stuff they have no external information about. As expected, you listened to Fox News do their worst hack job and believed it. If you weren't so intent on slamming your enemy, people might take your posts more seriously.

As soon as the left started blaming Hurricanes on Bush then the right blaming this on Obama makes perfect sense. Especially given his inaction.

Obviously your definition of perfect sense differs quite a bit from mine.

Not to worrry you worthless twat. When the oil makes it to Texas beaches his game plan will make perfect sense!!!:lol::lol:

Not to worrry you worthless twat. When the oil makes it to Texas beaches his game plan will make perfect sense!!!:lol::lol:

The thing that bothers me the most about all of this is that we are being distracted from the other issues by concerning ourselves with politics.

Not only is cleaning this mess up a focus, what about safty on those rigs? Where is the call to ensure safety procedures are taking place? "Trust, but Verify" applies to more than just communist!

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: A Brief History

Infrastructure development no longer automatically means large construction and maintenance operations. It means developing management techniques, new approaches, and new technology to use our resources more efficiently and to reduce resource depletion. It also means eliminating or reducing contaminants, such as radioactive wastes, toxic and solid wastes, and nonpoint source pollutants of our surface and groundwater. Finally, it involves working with other agencies and organizations to develop effective responses to ecological crises such as oil spills, drought, and fire. In all these areas, the Corps began developing expertise a century or more ago. Clearly, the Corps' historical strengths in program management, engineering design, research and development, and construction will prove invaluable as the agency readies to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

I don't think you understand the severity of this.....

THERE IS NO OIL SPILL.....

There is a GUSHER from a well that BP drilled, that does NOT have a cap on it, to shut it off......thousands and thousands and thousands of gallons of oil are GUSHING OUT OF IT.

Any effort to clean up the oil from this unbridled oil GUSHER is fruitless, when the thousands of gallons keep coming out of it by the minute.

ALL OF SOUTH AMERICAN oil wells drilled in the ocean are REQUIRED to have this mechanism to PREVENT this kind of catastrophe....at VERY LITTLE COST, $500K....

BUT the good ole usa, FAILED to require the oil companies to spend the little money on this device....BECAUSE of the right wing support of NO FURTHER REGULATIONS on oil companies, and the Oil company FAILED US because they DID NOT USE this device on this well....

This is the news I heard about this while in Jamaica on vacation....

This is and probably will always be, (G-d willing) the WORST oil DISASTER to ever occur and it is still happening, the oil is STILL gushing out of it....

The sea creatures, the fish, the birds, the beaches throughout the Coast of Florida and louisianna and mississippi are GONERS....

This is HORRIBLE for the USA, and for the sea life of the world.

End times Prophesy is being fulfilled right before our eyes.....1/3 of the life and fish in the sea, are in the process of being destroyed.....poisoned....so the prophesy goes.... :(

If he was any kind of President at all, he'd take a deep breath, swim down 5,000 feet and singlehandedly plug that oil leak himself.

God says he DESTROYS THOSE WHO DESTROY THE EARTH.....may BP be at the top of His list, AMEN!

If he was any kind of President at all, he'd take a deep breath, swim down 5,000 feet and singlehandedly plug that oil leak himself.

IT CAN'T BE PLUGGED.....for months if ever.....Can you comprehend the level of disaster this is going to cause...?

Do you even care? Or is OBAMARAMA drama all that you people care about?

:cuckoo: just plain crazy! :(:(:(

The idiots who keep claiming that the government can't do anything better than it can be done in the private sector suddenly want the government to fix the private sector's mess.

Maybe those threatened southern states and their conservative federal government hating leaders can stave off the oil by building a barricade out of those giant stimulus checks they were parading around with.

There is no technology for dealing with this oil spill. BP, not the U.S. government, has the best that there is.

Right now the Federal government has mobilized the Coast Guard to stop the oil spreading as best they can, but the biggest part of the problem is how to stop a leak at the bottom of the ocean floor.

If we had enough Governemnt regulations in place, before this accident happened, it may have been prevented. But after 8 years of Republican rule and 2 years of Republican obstructionism, advancing government regulation is a bit of a task.

If you'd like to put on a scuba suit and go down and plug this leak up, we'd all be greatly thankful.

If you have any ideas on how this leak could be plugged up, we'd all certainly like to hear them.

But otherwise STFU!

Spoken like a true liberal/progressive. If you dissent from the left wing god shut the fuck up.

I don't have the knowlege or the technology to plug a leak, that is something that the federal government can assist in.

The only thing they are doing is "supervising" BP.

How about they do something useful in containing and cleaning up the disaster?

Tell that to the Coast Guard who have been out there since day 1. You guys have "issues".

Its hard to read thier compass. Mixed up messages!!! One day they cry like little school girls about Federal involvement...the next thing you know is they get a hangnail and they are all about demanding attention. Make up your minds you worthless fuckwits!!! What is it???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Gn0e7kvTA]YouTube - The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?[/ame]

How did the coast guard contain the oil spill?

IT CAN'T BE PLUGGED.....for months if ever.....Can you comprehend the level of disaster this is going to cause...?

Of course I care! This is probably the single worst environmental disaster ever! The leak is 5,000 feet down. How are they going to get anything down that deep to control it and if they can, how long is it going to take? This thing could conceivably leak forever.

Of course I care! This is probably the single worst environmental disaster ever! The leak is 5,000 feet down. How are they going to get anything down that deep to control it and if they can, how long is it going to take? This thing could conceivably leak forever.

Then perhaps the Obama Administration should lend a hand, other than supervising?

Forum List

Back