Barak Hussein does nothing about oil spill

Now I get it....so if it's not in the Constitution, the president does not have to do a damn thing about any disasters????? Holy S*** you liberals ARE loony!

Just using that conservative mantra y'all love to repeat right back atcha!

"It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! "

Now I get it....so if it's not in the Constitution, the president does not have to do a damn thing about any disasters????? Holy S*** you liberals ARE loony!

Just using that conservative mantra y'all love to repeat right back atcha!

"It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution! "

It was a joke you fucking maroon. GAWWWDDD!!!! you people are as dumb as a bag of doorknobs!!!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

There is no technology for dealing with this oil spill. BP, not the U.S. government, has the best that there is.

Right now the Federal government has mobilized the Coast Guard to stop the oil spreading as best they can, but the biggest part of the problem is how to stop a leak at the bottom of the ocean floor.

If we had enough Governemnt regulations in place, before this accident happened, it may have been prevented. But after 8 years of Republican rule and 2 years of Republican obstructionism, advancing government regulation is a bit of a task.

If you'd like to put on a scuba suit and go down and plug this leak up, we'd all be greatly thankful.

If you have any ideas on how this leak could be plugged up, we'd all certainly like to hear them.

But otherwise STFU!

Oh of course it's Bush's fault. You Stupid fucking dumb shit. ~BH

This morning the White House said BP should bear all cost caused by the spill. If BP is to pay for the lose to business, cleanup, and environmental damage, I question if they will have the resources to do so. The Wall Street Journal reported that this spill could be worse than the Exxon Valdez. BP market cap. is down $36 billion so far. Let's hope they are not on the list of too big to fail.

Gulf oil spill 'could be worse than Exxon Valdez' - MarketWatch

This morning the White House said BP should bear all cost caused by the spill. If BP is to pay for the lose to business, cleanup, and environmental damage, I question if they will have the resources to do so. The Wall Street Journal reported that this spill could be worse than the Exxon Valdez. BP market cap. is down $36 billion so far. Let's hope they are not on the list of too big to fail.

Gulf oil spill 'could be worse than Exxon Valdez' - MarketWatch

Notice though...how Obama could not resist pointing a finger at them. As if we didn't all know it was BP's fault....he had to make sure that blame rested where it belonged.

Most Presidents say that blame is not important....solving the problem is.

So this shit-head decides that it's better to tell everyone that the government's boot is on the throat of BP......now that's real nice of the White House to say. [I call that a Freudian slip]

Only thing I have to say about that is IF YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION...YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!

After almost two weeks of doing nothing Obama's first act is to cast blame.

Jesus....we really needed that kind of leadership badly.

Last edited:
Conservatives are whacked here because they know what everyone with a brain knows, that the only things that could have prevented a disaster like this are much more heavy regulation, government oversight and control,

or a ban on drilling altogether.
Yeah, if there was no drilling at all there would be no accidents

If there would be no cars there would be no car accidents

If there would be no planes there wouldn't be any air crashes

:cuckoo:

Obama is at fault for waiting 9 days to realize that there is a problem, and doing absolutely nothing to help other than supervising.

Forum List

Back