Barak Hussein does nothing about oil spill

I just saw Obama on the news saying that BP would pay for the spill.

Now we know why the right is ragging on him, the govt is going to enforce personal corporate responsibility instead of antother government bailout.

Now we know why the right is ragging on him, the govt is going to enforce personal corporate responsibility instead of antother government bailout.

No , the right is ragging on him because he's President Obama. What he does or says about this is irrelevant.

I watched Napolitono on fox news this morning. Basically, the Obama Adm response is let BP do everything, while they "supervise".

It also took Barak Hussein 9 days to even realize that there was a problem.

:clap2:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFpfureaCVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFpfureaCVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Attachments

• $acorncapwiththenutstillattached - Copy.jpg
    $acorncapwiththenutstillattached - Copy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 59
  • $Shadow_728x90.gif
    $Shadow_728x90.gif
    29 KB · Views: 55
I watched Napolitono on fox news this morning. Basically, the Obama Adm response is let BP do everything, while they "supervise".

As soon as the left started blaming Hurricanes on Bush then the right blaming this on Obama makes perfect sense. Especially given his inaction.

Post pulled out of ignorance. Was not up to speed on some of the recent events with this. Hey , we all make mistakes right..... ;)

Last edited:
LOL

What a tool

You give Obama and Biden a HealthCare Proxy for your entire family but you can't find where the Federal government can respond to the biggest environmental in history.

Obama's a one-termer and you should seriously think about starting a new country with him as your Fuhrer

The only political consequence of this catastrophe is that people are realizing the the environmentalist have been 100% correct.

Yes, Obama made a major mistake by agreeing to allow more offshore drilling - but that was only done as a compromise to the Republicans.

The only way Obama's gonna lose the next election is if he runs against someone who's far to the left of himself!

The President agreed to more drilling with significant caveats, whose wisdom this disaster is proving.

of course everyone is going to take it this way... stupid. An accident is not a reason to not drill, it a reason to study and prevent from happening again. The fact remains that we need oil and we are going to get it from somewhere. WE are the most likely to clean up our mess and the most likely to care about the environment. Here we see a tragedy in our own backyard but that is not a reason to stop the search for oil. I have more confidence in American regulation then I have in foreign governments and the excuse of not in my back yard is bullshit.

Only folks that believe that shit are folks like you..that seem to take everything seriously.

Even the lies from the left-leaning media....as was the case during Katrina.

Oh, so cons like Pig Boy (aka Rush) are NOT trying to spin this disaster like that??

I listen to his program...and heard what he said about it.

He was making fun of what Democrats and the media usually do...which is make a mountain out of a molehill.

He was saying that they rationalize the fuck out of any happening and use it to make points with.

This is how Katrina became a racial issue. It worked even though the whole thing was a joke....a serious joke.

If we had enough Governemnt regulations in place, before this accident happened, it may have been prevented.
This is the only true thing on this thread.

The fault lies squarely with the hysterical assholes, many of them who post on this forum, that believe any form of government regulation is communism.

Drill Baby drill has been aborted, rightwing hysteria runs rampant.

Yup...let's let China do it off our coast instead.

And their safety record is less-than-stellar these days...

I wonder if it's a good idea to let China drill off our coast now.

I wonder if Obama will put a stop to those contracts. He could...if he was so inclined to do so.

China could purposely sabotage those wells and what could we do about it.

Nothing.

If they did...Obama would be definitely at fault.

I wonder if Obama will put a stop to those contracts. He could...if he was so inclined to do so.

Nothing.

Oh, so NOW you are saying this BP oil spill is NOT Obama's fault? Thanks!:clap2:

Nothing.

Chineeeez....not so much. Thier methods in dealing with failure or negligence...Gotta love it.....Immediate execution...That would damn skippy keep the eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel!:eek::lol::lol::lol:

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: A Brief History

Infrastructure development no longer automatically means large construction and maintenance operations. It means developing management techniques, new approaches, and new technology to use our resources more efficiently and to reduce resource depletion. It also means eliminating or reducing contaminants, such as radioactive wastes, toxic and solid wastes, and nonpoint source pollutants of our surface and groundwater. Finally, it involves working with other agencies and organizations to develop effective responses to ecological crises such as oil spills, drought, and fire. In all these areas, the Corps began developing expertise a century or more ago. Clearly, the Corps' historical strengths in program management, engineering design, research and development, and construction will prove invaluable as the agency readies to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

Last edited:

I have a great idea. How about since America is now facing an economic or ecological disaster, Obama get off the links, and direct the Army Corp Of Engineers to help with the containment and clean up?

They can bill BP later.

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: A Brief History

Infrastructure development no longer automatically means large construction and maintenance operations. It means developing management techniques, new approaches, and new technology to use our resources more efficiently and to reduce resource depletion. It also means eliminating or reducing contaminants, such as radioactive wastes, toxic and solid wastes, and nonpoint source pollutants of our surface and groundwater. Finally, it involves working with other agencies and organizations to develop effective responses to ecological crises such as oil spills, drought, and fire. In all these areas, the Corps began developing expertise a century or more ago. Clearly, the Corps' historical strengths in program management, engineering design, research and development, and construction will prove invaluable as the agency readies to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

Is that from our Constitution?

Nothing.

Oh, so NOW you are saying this BP oil spill is NOT Obama's fault? Thanks!:clap2:
The spill isn't his fault, the lackful of any meaningful federal response is his fault.

Also, I wouldn't compare this to Katrina. In Katrina the federal government participated in the disaster.

In this disaster the federal government is "supverising".

BAHAHAHAHAHA you listened to a partisan hack and took his info hook, line, and sinker?

that's awesome. oh wait...you want people to take you seriously. *gulp*

stop trying to score points against your adversary using a tragedy. think for yourself.

Nothing.

The spill isn't his fault, the lackful of any meaningful federal response is his fault.

Fifty plus years of off shore drilling experience and all that time to prepare for the worst and you expect Obama to have a better plan in a week?

I know you don't see it because you are so stuck on your stupid hack point of view..but the vast majority of people see the industry as the failure. They claimed safe. Obama tried to give em more rope and the fuckwits screwed the pooch.

Your mindless critique is duly noted.

BAHAHAHAHAHA you listened to a partisan hack and took his info hook, line, and sinker?

that's awesome. oh wait...you want people to take you seriously. *gulp*

stop trying to score points against your adversary using a tragedy. think for yourself.
:blahblah: How about proving me wrong, rather than just blabbing?

Forum List

Back