Barack Obama's Legacy

Yep. All Obama did was destroy the U.S. economy, shred the U.S. Constitution, advance racism, and divide the American people...

Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America

Okay, who were you personally divided against by Mr. Obama?
And let's not forget the repulsive rhetoric about the "evil" 1%. Obama made sure to pit the poor against the wealthy. Class Warfare around the clock.

If there was a way to divide America - Barack would find if and leverage it in the worst way possible. Right vs. Left. White vs. Black. Wealthy vs. Poor. Legal vs. Illegal (amnesty and sanctuary cities). Male vs. Female (bathroom laws). He was the ultimate divider.

So you felt divided against the left, the black, the wealthy (I'm assuming you're poor), illegal immigrants and women? I'm pretty sure you were anti black, anti-female, anti-illegal immigrant, and anti-wealthy long before Obama was on the scene. As for Amnesty...hell, that was Bush's baby and before it was his, I believe it was enacted under Reagan...

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

6. Obamacare. ‘Nuff said.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency
Obama's legacy… Shitty

You're not actually going to attempt to proclaim that race relations weren't worse after Barack Obama than they were before Barack Obama, are you? :uhh:
Also, you were asked how you were personally "divided" against others.
Wow...way to dodge that basic question.

I answered your question my dear - Barack divided us every possible way we could be dvidied. By gender. By sexual preference. By race. By income. By political ideology. He even divided us by legals vs. illegals. Only Barack Obama could attempt to demonize people who support enforcing the law while simultaneously convincing criminals that they were the real "victims".

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you were...anti-wealthy long before Obama was on the scene.
I honestly can't tell if you're trying to troll here or if you're seriously this uninformed. Might want to do some searches my dear. I'm the most pro-wealthy person on USMB.

Yep. All Obama did was destroy the U.S. economy, shred the U.S. Constitution, advance racism, and divide the American people...

And let's not forget the repulsive rhetoric about the "evil" 1%. Obama made sure to pit the poor against the wealthy. Class Warfare around the clock.

If there was a way to divide America - Barack would find if and leverage it in the worst way possible. Right vs. Left. White vs. Black. Wealthy vs. Poor. Legal vs. Illegal (amnesty and sanctuary cities). Male vs. Female (bathroom laws). He was the ultimate divider.

So you felt divided against the left, the black, the wealthy (I'm assuming you're poor), illegal immigrants and women? I'm pretty sure you were anti black, anti-female, anti-illegal immigrant, and anti-wealthy long before Obama was on the scene. As for Amnesty...hell, that was Bush's baby and before it was his, I believe it was enacted under Reagan...
I noticed you didn't even attempt to deny any of the ways I pointed out that Obama divided us. But you sure are pissed about it. That's the left for you. The only people I know enraged when told the truth.

IMG_2068.jpg

You're not actually going to attempt to proclaim that race relations weren't worse after Barack Obama than they were before Barack Obama, are you?
Also, you were asked how you were personally "divided" against others.
Wow...way to dodge that basic question.

I answered your question my dear - Barack divided us every possible way we could be dvidied. By gender. By sexual preference. By race. By income. By political ideology. He even divided us by legals vs. illegals. Only Barack Obama could attempt to demonize people who support enforcing the law while simultaneously convincing criminals that they were the real "victims".

Yeah, you keep claiming there was all of this division.
So, when asked for examples...you have none.

I'm sure you guys can interpret things President Obama said as divisive but that is, also, your opinion.

You're making the allegations...asking you to support them is out of bounds?

I noticed you didn't even attempt to deny any of the ways I pointed out that Obama divided us. But you sure are pissed about it. That's the left for you. The only people I know enraged when told the truth.

View attachment 122142

Deny your allegations? No need. They are allegations.

I think you're a crack head. Does my saying it make it true?

Yeah, you keep claiming there was all of this division. So, when asked for examples...you have none.
Yeah....um....post #99 my dear.
I'll say this much for you - you sure have that left-wing "deny reality at all costs" thing down cold.

Yeah, you keep claiming there was all of this division. So, when asked for examples...you have none.
Yeah....um....post #99 my dear.
I'll say this much for you - you sure have that left-wing "deny reality at all costs" thing down cold.

Yes, again, those are allegations. Your stating them doesn't make them true. Again, I think you're addicted to crack. Does that make the allegation true?

I'm really humored that somehow "legal" folks have been divided against "illegal aliens" by Obama. If anything, I seem to recall him deporting more illegal aliens than anyone before him.

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

6. Obamacare. ‘Nuff said.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency

Yea but he was the first black president, so it was worth all that other shit.

I'm really humored that somehow "legal" folks have been divided against "illegal aliens" by Obama. If anything, I seem to recall him deporting more illegal aliens than anyone before him.
It's funny what you "recall" in your alt-reality. I vividly recall him announcing in press conferences that he would not deport illegals - ensuring that message would be heard loud and clear in Mexico. It was an invite and it resulted in a massive rush of illegals for our border.

Then I recall him illegally singing not one but two Presidential Memorandums in November 2014 which granted amnesty (he never used Executive Orders so that he could say "I used less Executive Orders than almost any other president" and dimwits such as yourself would take it as gospel without realizing he simply used Presidential Memorandums instead).

Then I recall him praising sanctuary cities and sending federal funding to them to help support them. And then I recall him relentlessly bashing anyone who didn't support illegal.

But hey...you continue on with your alt-reality world my dear. It at least keeps you calm. You really lose your shit when forced to step out into the real world of even for a moment.

It's funny what you "recall" in your alt-reality. I vividly recall him announcing in press conferences that he would not deport illegals - ensuring that message would be heard loud and clear in Mexico. It was an invite and it resulted in a massive rush of illegals for our border.

Then I recall him illegally singing not one but two Presidential Memorandums in November 2014 which granted amnesty (he never used Executive Orders so that he could say "I used less Executive Orders than almost any other president" and dimwits such as yourself would take it as gospel without realizing he simply used Presidential Memorandums instead).

Then I recall him praising sanctuary cities and sending federal funding to them to help support them. And then I recall him relentlessly bashing anyone who didn't support illegal.

But hey...you continue on with your alt-reality world my dear. It at least keeps you calm. You really lose your shit when forced to step out into the real world of even for a moment.

Statistics whisper louder than your angry protests:

Deportations022515.jpg

I think he has done a great job on stopping nulear weapons myself.

Ah Candybrain, you're always good for a completely stupid and inaccurate opinion.
Obama under fire after North Korean nuke test
Obama under fire after North Korean nuke test
Republicans and Democrats alike say the administration's policies have failed to stop Kim Jong Un.
Pressure grew on President Barack Obama on Friday — including from his own party's nominee, Hillary Clinton — to take more aggressive action against North Korea for its latest nuclear weapons test, including using new sanctions authority that could put the White House at odds with China, Pyongyang's protector and largest trading partner.

Forum List

Back