Barack Obama's Legacy

What a shame. Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev brought the two biggest enemies in history together. Bill Clinton and Boris Yeltsin managed to maintain that relationship. After 9/11, Vladimir Putin called George W. Bush pledging FULL Russian support for us. While the relationship grew non-existent over time as Bush focused on the muslim terrorist problem world-wide, there were no hostilities between the two nations.

And then along came the immature, idealism, community organizer Barack Obama. The hatriot (who was taught by daddy to hate the U.S.) was determined to destroy everything the U.S. had achieved. He came very close. One of his success stories was obliterating the relationship we had built with Russia. Under Obama, they became more aggressive - going so far as to have the audacity to engage our military forces (knowing that the spineless hatriot would never allow our forces to defend themselves).

What an absolute mess President Trump has been left to clean up. The U.S. will suffer the consequences of the hatriot administration for decades or worse.

Moscow Issues Its First Nuclear Challenge to Trump

obama-presidential-library.jpg

Legacy:

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in the ME
Gas is around 2 bucks a gallon.

Thank you Mr. President.

You see? CC would probably say he was one of the best presidents, while Patriot will say he was one of the worst.
Yes...but Patriot objectively deals in facts only, while CC deals in her ideology only.

The two dollar a gallon gas wreaked havoc on oilfields, putting many oilfield workers out of jobs and paving the way for many smaller oilfield companies to default on loans and file bankruptcy. How do I know this? I know many of them around where I live. When I worked at the prison most of the new hires came from oilfield workers laid off. They couldn't make a profit on the oil because obastard kept importing from our enemies and refused to allow Americans to make a profit producing it by flooding us with foreign oil. Obama should be hung.

Yep. All Obama did was destroy the U.S. economy, shred the U.S. Constitution, advance racism, and divide the American people...

Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America

Okay, who were you personally divided against by Mr. Obama?
Are you kidding me?!? Barack Obama and his favorite racist - Eric Holder - made sure to tell the black community over and over that they were victims and that the white community was to blame for that.

You're not actually going to attempt to proclaim that race relations weren't worse after Barack Obama than they were before Barack Obama, are you? :uhh:

Yep. All Obama did was destroy the U.S. economy, shred the U.S. Constitution, advance racism, and divide the American people...

And let's not forget the repulsive rhetoric about the "evil" 1%. Obama made sure to pit the poor against the wealthy. Class Warfare around the clock.

If there was a way to divide America - Barack would find if and leverage it in the worst way possible. Right vs. Left. White vs. Black. Wealthy vs. Poor. Legal vs. Illegal (amnesty and sanctuary cities). Male vs. Female (bathroom laws). He was the ultimate divider.

Are you kidding me?!? Barack Obama and his favorite racist - Eric Holder - made sure to tell the black community over and over that they were victims and that the white community was to blame for that.

You're not actually going to attempt to proclaim that race relations weren't worse after Barack Obama than they were before Barack Obama, are you? :uhh:

From your quotes of Mr. Holder I can tell...oh wait... you didn't quote him. Also, you were asked how you were personally "divided" against others. That probably never happened either.

Forum List

Back